What do you guys think about climate change

What do you guys think about climate change

Attached: mtpb8zr2ofn31.png (1650x1275, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2019/may/17/why-the-guardian-is-changing-the-language-it-uses-about-the-environment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A load of horseshit

Whether it's real or fake, Joe Schmo you and I haven't done shit to affect the weather. If it's really genuinely a problem, the U.S. should wage war on China and India right now as they are some of the biggest polluters on the planet.

Niggers tongue my anus

Climate changes.
There are only 2 genders.
There is no God.

Sounds pretty neat. I'd hate it if the weather always stayed the same.

well there's also other methods than outright wage war. Problem is that the internation community isn't really cooperating efficiently.
And while the average Joe may not have contributed in any significant way to climate change, just remember that there are 8 billion "average Joes" on earth and together they can change a heck of a lot.
Damn, mankind could destroy the whole planet in a blink of an eye and you think we cannot change the weather?

Greta tongues my anus

Try and change the weather. You can't faggot

I alone can't. A few billion people over the course of 200 years? Well we're seeing that right now

Will you feel the same way when the climate refugees start coming in? Immigration is going to get even worse, and they will have legit reasons for asylum.

There's zero proof humans can change the weather. Now go hug a whale or some gay shit you fags do.

Also you assholes are forgetting an important word. "Adaptation"

or what about you go fuck off in that truck of yours and stay in America and use some national forum, not Sup Forums where all you
Americans do is piss off people. Kinda like in real life

well adapt to 40 degrees celsius in whichever State you live, dumbass

Not true. We stop the dust bowl when it was a thing and damge the Ozone than repair it by stopping what we did to damage it. If we can do that. That debunks the whole"You cant change the weather cause you are humans" myth. Not to mention we have fucking cities which is a complete change in environment all together

The climate is changing faster than human adaptation.
Also it is going to affect the crops meaning less food

I generally trust science when I use the internet or go to the doctor. I'm going to go with science when it comes to our planet. If most scientists who study this say it's so then I'm going with them and see no problem with improving things.

dude, it's not worth debating with climate change deniers. They're just the same as flat earthers and anti-vaxxers. No matter which argument you bring to the table, they'll just refuse it.

I like to see them try to refuse the city one XD. If they do. They are just refusing reality at that point.

this.
between the paid shills, literal retards, and ironic sheep it's hopeless

I'll give them 5 minutes. Wait and see haha

I don't run into them anywhere online except here, and never in real life. Sup Forums seems to breed them somehow.

What do you all think most people think about it
I went to a climate rally the other day and you could literally feel the irritation and indignation on the wizened 50+ year olds faces on the street as we marched around.
Perhaps we were being too hostile.
I dunno. Hard not to be angry when you feel betrayed by your parent's generation. (was mostly school aged children marching)

It's a pole shift.

All this greenhouse gases is bullshit is political.

The world goes through phases of hot and cold, get used to it.

What about hermaphrodites or those born with XXY, XYY, or XXX chromosomes?

true that. But there's so much stuff that I only encounter on the Internet and nowhere else that I enjoy going online, kind of like a show of exotic animals.

nigga that's right but we are supposed to be entering a "cold phase"

Nigga there whole ass planet done been fucking polluting and shit for the entire goddamn history of industrialization. For generations shit has been doing harm. If you think planting a bunch of trees and changing our habits in even there must radical ways will make any meaningful difference, you're stupid. If the human race disappeared tonight and there planet was left to its own devices to equalize itself out, it would take something like centuries if not millennia. It's way the fuck too late if climate change is real and a problem to do anything about it that even our great great grandchildren will even be able to notice, let alone us. It's too late, it was too late before most of our parents are born.

China pollutes more than the US but India does not.
And it is absolutely largely caused by human influence.
Carbon levels are above what have been seen in the last MILLION years.
There isn't a single instance of climate changing as suddenly is it is now in the entire geologic record.
When calculating the amount that each source of carbon vs carbon capture and sinking, the models only are predictive in the last 100 years when accounting for human sources of carbon. The same goes for models of global and regional average temperature.
Among climatologists, geologists, biologists, archaeologists, paleontologists, historical geologists, geochemists, enviromental geologists, government science and environmental officials, planetary geochemists, etc., it is basically an indisputable fact.

Mutations are not genders.

These days activism achieves nothing other than making activists feel like they are 'doing something' to ease their own anxiety.

When reminded of their own impotence to change things, the instinct is to exaggerate the importance/significance of the issue they have become fixated upon in the hope that evoking an even greater sense of danger, suffering and guilt will be more effective at convincing others.

Just look at the guardian
theguardian.com/environment/2019/may/17/why-the-guardian-is-changing-the-language-it-uses-about-the-environment

you've got a point. What is to be done right now is damage control however, if human beings are supposed to live on for the next couple of hundred years.
If emissions continue uncontrolled, the effects are going to be even worse. It's like if you were going too fast to prevent an accident, you'd at least take the foot off the fucking gas, and if were really aware of the situation we'd apply the breaks as well.

Attached: sport-football-footballers-american_footballer-tackle-tackled-smb060117_low.jpg (800x955, 215K)

well children in school really *are* too young and thus not able to change "things". The have the biggest influence by marching. And you bet your ass that when they grow up they'll change things. At the bare minimum by voting.

>These days
Yeah cuz it was different when you were an opinionated teenager but these opinionated teenagers today, lol what a bunch of windbags amirite?

These tactics work well on unguarded or naive minds, such as children, but older people tend to become suspicious when someone is trying too hard to convince them with emotive language, and start seeing it as an attempt to manipulate them.

Nonviolent protest worked for Ghandi and the blacks in the mid 20th century. After that western governments realised you just had to ignore them.

Did Occupy Wallstreet or BLM achieve anything?

Happens all the time. Taxes don't change that.

>Did Occupy Wallstreet or BLM achieve anything?
pretty much regardless what the protest is one side is going to fight or discredit it.

Whoo think was him...?! WHO!!??

Attached: 6651574960408210.jpg (1418x1139, 176K)

You guys do realize that the US ships a lot of our garbage to China in exchange for $$? So while they may be the ones dumping it in the ocean; some of it is ours (plus what we actually dump). That said, China may still be the biggest polluter.