What's your opinion on cigs

what's your opinion on cigs

i personally down them because im fucking tired of stress and because oh well, not really addicted its an on and off thing.

Attached: IMG_20191206_221418_106.jpg (1836x1836, 511K)

Love them. Especially Marlboro

Adult pacifiers

enjoy lung cancer faggot

0/10 be more original next time faggot

Attached: 1574632521652.jpg (1000x750, 23K)

never tried em
yeah most definetly

Why do you care? You're gonna die of lung cancer soon anyway.

Attached: alpha.jpg (366x399, 39K)

I think cigarettes are retarded and I smoke weed all day erry day

not soon, in about 20 years, try again n00b
i wholeheartedly agree that they are retarded and I do smoke the dank but only when my plug decides to stop being a cuck and has some good shit

Attached: 1575865154808.jpg (394x453, 33K)

sure if youre lucky, or maybe in a month if youre not lucky

i've recently gave them up

ok, boomer.
juuls ruul fag

hopefully sooner
how come?

>ok boomer

need i say more?

Attached: 1575516991917.jpg (750x741, 67K)

a friend of mine has been diagnosed with salivary gland cancer and it spooked the fuck out of me.

Cigs are like cutting, but socially acceptable.

I had to quit because it fucks up my skin. The dermatologist didn't bother to tell me but smoking is a huge trigger for eczema. Mine was getting so bad that it was causing me to lose sleep, like I was constantly being stabbed by invisible sewing needles.

I quit in the last year.
I thought they were disgusting when I was smoking 3 packs a day of them but now that I've quit they are orders of magnitude more disgusting than before.
>but still less disgusting than that sickly sweet smell of most vapes

Attached: smoking-death.jpg (852x315, 132K)

dude I hope they beat the shit outta cancer
except that we don't dress in 2012 fashion
sorry to hear that, have you tried hemp cigs?

3 packs a day? I have stretched a pack for about a month jesus

it will eventually kill him. he's in a bad state, got a hole in the roof of his mouth and he can't speak properly any more and also can't swallow food. lost shitloads of weight as well because he has to use a feeding tube

holy shit dude I'm sorry to hear that

Wait what's so good about Marlboro? I think is the least cigs I enjoy
Nice

yep. frequently up to 3 packs a day. probably smoked into 4 packs on occasion.
usually it was 1 or 2 packs a day. cheapest shit (pyramids /eagles) available like a true junkie

Been nicotine-dependent for 15 years. Switched to vape and am slowly working my way down until I have no addiction left. Started at 28mg nicotine juice and I'm down to 8 now

thats dedication
good job man, might i ask, what flavour?

I hate it but usually smoke 5-6 a day, started when all my friends did at 17 and been doing it for 10 years so far. Tried to quit but find it difficult because I go to bars alot and find it easier to socialize with other smokers. Luckily my friend helping set me up with a therapist so I can get my shit together

>good job man, might i ask, what flavour?
I don't have any single flavor I stick to, but I tend to focus on sweet flavors. Got snack cake in the tank right now

Used to smoke, now I mouth fedora. It's just way less expensive and I don't feel like shit all the time.

when I was addicted I found that lowering my intake to one less cig helps and putting off the cig before it reaches it stinger
sweet flavors rock
reputable choice

>sweet flavors rock
Right? You doing the same thing I am?

VAPE IT BRO 420

I stopped vaping since my vape broke, but I do like Pineapple, that cherry and fruit thingy, and fucking coconut

Half a pack of day smoker. I literally hate them and literally the second I'm done with all my finals I'm quitting for good. It's a disgusting habit that makes you feel like shit when you do it, and then again when you're not. It's the most pointless shit ever and a waste of money. I wish they would hurry the fuck up and ban these stupid cancer sticks already.

Yeah, coconut is a godteir flavor for anythin

dude how do you do that? i smoke 1-2 cigs a day and my lungs fucking hurt

yeah they're shit, better limit yourself though

Not him but if you have a job where youre outdoors all day long it's doable. When I did delivery jobs I would smoke a pack easily in the span of 4-8 hours.

didn't smoke all that
plenty of cigs burning on their own.
problem was needing one lit all the time.
made me feel like shit plenty of times. many nights I went to bed with a headache causes by smoking too fucking much

Only time I smoke is when Im out drinking, and I just bum it off people, say.. at a party and a girl im interested in THAT HAPPENS TO SMOKE and wants to go out and smoke... thats when I smoke

So every time im at a party, i smoke
Cause I fug at party

get it :^)

Nah man, if you're trying to limit yourself you may as well just quit. All you're doing at that point is romanticizing the cigs and torturing yourself with withdrawals because you KNOW you want to smoke one, but you're forcing yourself not too. That's dumb as shit. I always tell people if you're smoking less than 5 cigs a day you may as well quit at that point. Either you're gonna turn into a pack of day smoker at some point or you'll be miserable in the time you wait for your next one.

also this
as a driver I'm free to chain smoke 90% of the day and I most certainly did.

I think they are retarded but they are good for breaking the ice when meeting new people, they are also good for vetting out hypochondriacs. Aside from the crackheads, most smokers tend to be pretty chill, however people who are adamantly against smokers tend to be prissy neurotic autists who suck the fun out of every convo who id rather not associate with. I will also admit that im a hypocrite in that i do enjoy a nice cigar and brandy every now and again

Attached: 78822803_2226589590974658_7398342937026756608_n.jpg (640x533, 34K)

Welp guess im chucking my winstons out tonight

Half a pack guy here. The thing you have to understand is that non-smokers find cigarettes disgusting, because they are. They smell like absolute death and smokers smell like shit everywhere they go, all day long. I always find an isolated place to smoke for that exact reason because it's fucking embarrassing. I'm not one of those idiots who just lit up in the middle of a crowd and then get all pissy when people get upset. Of course they're getting upset dude nobody wants to smell that bullshit. But your nose is all fucked up so you can't tell how bad it stinks anymore.