I don't know how many psychos there are in Sup Forums...

I don't know how many psychos there are in Sup Forums. But I know that even the craziest person in Sup Forums is going to be upset about this.
A 15 year old Chilean youtuber boy known as Peluchin Entertainment, tortured and killed his cat, stepping on his spine multiple times and laughing.
They sent him to the insane asylum, but he returned to youtube. And not apologizing, but trying to justify their actions.

youtu.be/s5QMjHtskZ0
This is the video that shows him torturing his cat.

youtube.com/channel/UC9v8jWkXgFORVQdeQctYUmw

This is his channel.

And if you know some Spanish, you may want to watch this two videos, on wich he tries to explain and justify his actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK92o81i5bk

youtube.com/watch?v=YXtULpUbQA4

Cat Killer is back, boys. make him leave youtube, forever

Attached: UlqXDVnvOtbYaLp-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 48K)

no one cares + old news bud

I fucking care.

So do something about it or shut the fuck up.

Stupid Kid.

the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums
I remember when Sup Forums helped track down Luka Magnotta after he started torturing and killing kittens.

Who cares what this little spic has to say, he's irrelevant now.

Dude, there's lots of fucked up shit on the internet, just avoid it unless you want to be fucked up too.

These stupid underage niggers only care about cooming and gook films

Wow hes gotten so fat.
Anyway I'm surprised nobody has beat him up yet. Rip.

cats are vermin
oh well

True.
Still no need to torture them. Animal cruelty is for literal psychopaths, and psychopaths are also vermin/parasites.

Come on op he has a mental illness, think about how alone this fucker has to be and feel.
He fucked up? yes but everyoone fucks up, he was dumb enough to post it on yt and made it viral.

His life is already fucked, and he is young, let him be, you dont want to make another jessi slaughter. He can be reabilitated.

Attached: Stop.jpg (446x435, 22K)

This. He's a victim of society.

Maybe get him some money so he can buy food. Maybe go see a movie.

Does anyone know his bitcoin wallet?

You're crying about a fucking cat, the amount of shit going on right now and you focus on a cat. Jesus, lad, sort it out

Oh shit, this fucker got out?

The absolute state of judenculture brainwashing

Attached: 1575655883134.gif (500x275, 365K)

fucking spic
Sup Forums should ask /k/ommandos to assassinate him

You must have a tight pussy OP.

based

If it's his own cat, who cares? It's his property.

He’s a psychopath not a victim he deserves to be shot above everything else

post your skin color then nigger and we'll sell you off

nypa

Attached: 1518851975677.gif (600x338, 228K)

Part of the master race. So that was a low blow for you.

OP probably fucks cats let's be honest.

This is why you're a virgin.

You mean the "never-getting-laid" squad? lol. Those pathetic faggots couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.

Low IQ incestfag detected.

Ya le reporte las redes sociales y el steam al mogolico, sl2 desde argentina.

rule zero demands justice

this. ol times long gone

i remember Sup Forums finding that woman who put a cat in a bin and that girl who drowned those puppies

Any body else rather see humans tortured than animals?

we drown puppies/kittens on the farm all the time, spare me your righteous indignation.
if you scum stopped having "outside pets", and started neutering, we wouldn't have such massive overpopulation problems with dog and cat populations. now we have to purge both populations.

today's Sup Forums is full of stormers and trumpanzees. these people suck tranny cock and kill cats for fun everyday.
deal with it

...the absolute state of nu/b