Genuine question I am not racist in any sense I am purely curious. Why do black people look and also act like gorillas?

Genuine question I am not racist in any sense I am purely curious. Why do black people look and also act like gorillas?

Attached: 1565498239489.jpg (720x738, 46K)

Faggot

Lower IQ means less impulse control, and a diminished ability to “see oneself through another persons eyes.” It is an issue of empathy and awareness. Low IQ means living in the moment and loving selfishly. Now this is not “bad,” it just is what it is. Toddlers do this - and they are not bad.
Blacks have a lower mean IQ than Whites. All this means is that you are more likely to find an “ape” black person in a given black population. You can find them in a white population too. Racism is not what it use to be - because “racism” now includes basically everyone. Only about 5% of racists actually think their “people” are the best of all peoples in all categories. Most people labeled as “racists” are just regular people that know things - like blacks being 13% of the population and commuting 50% of the murdered. A racist is basically anyone that doesn’t pretend the emperors clothes look beautiful.

I wish the world was this logical

Times up, trump voter

Faggot.

>Autism typed this

>am not racist in any sense but

Attached: 14586937.jpg (297x297, 41K)

Posts racist caption on photo, asks question with racist premise...back to the basement op.

Likely this, and culture. Listen to black music. Does little more more than reinforce pride and hedonism.

Evolution. If you have all you need around you all the time, ie no seasons where you have to plan ahead to stockpile food and firewood, your brain will never develop the capability for long term planning and therefor you will be more impulsive.

>racist caption
The modern leftist sense of humor...

bumpin
In my country indigenous people act like niggers too, they want everything for free, they act violent when they dont get what they want for free. A couple weeks ago they burnt alive a man for running over some of them.

Honestly, why does europe look the way europe does and africa looks the way africa does?

I remember a webm of some Asian man talking to some African about how they completely destroyed and stripped all the highly advanced railroad systems left to them sometime in the 1920-40's. They are left advanced and I believe the last tribes will die off due to low cognitive thinking.

Here you go bro

Attached: 1575769862499.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Um, colonialism?

Britain was a cultural backwater for centuries before, and after Roman colonisation.

Yea but somehow americans had the brilliant idea to import 10 million of them and then set them free and try to make them "equal"

Fucking quads check'd

Attached: 1575547171773.png (350x205, 184K)

Sold by their own tribe for shells and shiny rocks don't forget. Even in today's "equal" society they act like animals. Not all of them but the don't set a good standard for the rest.

They don't like talk like that around here. They're sensitive.

From the documentary empire of dust i presume (didnt see webm). Good doc.

Because they are closer to their primal instincts than basically all other races

>Why do black people look and also act like gorillas?

You gringos are so stoopid: you killed, hanged and linched the peaceful ones

Attached: 15.jpg (1324x2184, 697K)

... and then

Attached: made in china.webm (480x320, 948K)

Attached: 1574638920075.jpg (630x957, 382K)

Everything be racist

Attached: 1575803053798.png (700x901, 308K)

Lower IQ

False. 13% of the parts are not responsible for 50% of the errors.

Less than 30% of African Americans ever commit a crime. 30% of 13% is 3.9%. 3.9% of your parts cause half the errors, and the majority of the parts from that manufacturer function perfectly well. Weed out the specific parts causing the errors and replace them, don't buy from the same batch (every manufacturer has faulty batches), and don't try and use your cooked statistics to imply that 100% of blacks are bad when it's a minority of them you retarded incel.

Kek

Attached: images.jpeg-3.jpg (500x485, 27K)

Not even close to true. Retard logic doesn't work against a direct fact. Nice try wannabe Sheldon Cooper. Now back to plebit.

Attached: 1575758888517.jpg (750x726, 70K)

If only 30% of rats in a colony actually ate of your food do you spare the ones who abstained?

Yeah there is this stupid thing about holding a group responsible for the actions of a minority of that group. But if you use their exact same statistical 'cooking' recipe against a group they are a part of they quickly point out the flaws, case in point
>Men make up about 50% of the population but commit more than 80% of all crime. Men are criminals.

It's 100% true, FBI statistics, same source you brainlets get your 13:50 from. 35% of African American males, 12% of African American females. A minority of blacks are criminals.

So since men commit more crime, we are rats, too. Your analogy is deceitful. The majority of blacks don't fit the rat analogy, you're intentionally designing your analogy emotively to lump the non-criminals in with the criminals to fit your agenda.

>Not even close to true.
I'm sure you can find a source that supports your wild assertion that 13% (the entire black community in America) are responsible for 50% of the crimes.

According to your bullshit stats 100% of blacks are criminals and literally anyone with a brain knows this is not true.

Sounds like you don’t like stupid people and criminals. So why do you speak out against a race of people? You’re blaming a bunch of intelligent black people and failing to blame dumb/criminal white people. Why focus on race if it’s less accurate?

I don't think black people don't have the right to exist, I simply think it would be better for all races if we tried to stick to our own races and countries. We are too different to coexist and we will all lose our uniqueness in time, multiculturalism is always only temporary.

Why not help people who are unlike you?

I do, I donate to charity in Africa. Just because they are more primitive that doesn't mean they should be denied the means to develop, but that doesn't mean I want our peoples to merge and destroy the rich diversity of humanity which is why I help them in their homeland.

Attached: Welfare 101.jpg (650x485, 110K)

Yeah...Elon...you was all the time.

Attached: 6791574960496240.jpg (1604x1159, 123K)

No. You don't think that. You've already displayed your racism in full array. You're just changing tack to try and make your unfounded hate seem reasonable now because you know statistically your hate is bullshit, and you know I know that. You aren't going to magically change my mind by switching from
>Kill all the rats if 30% of them eat your food
to
>We could all live peacefully if we just segregated because that's always worked out so well!

Neck yourself.

Merging would not destroy the diversity of humanity. You only care about diversity of skin tone. Nice try.

Are you serious, nigger? Re read what he wrote and read yours again, if it doesn’t make sense, you’re in the wrong fucking thread.

>multiculturalism is always only temporary.
You're not talking about multiculturalism though. You're talking about multiethnicity. Rome was multiethnic for centuries and it was only succession based civil wars and invasion which killed it. Multiethnicity is perfectly natural and had occurred throughout history, and pre-history.

Yeah, the american negro is a lost cause. Hundreds of years of breeding only for strength and subservience has led their people to ruin, I don't think there is much hope there. A similar process happened in the communist block during the soviet union, less extreme of course and over a shorter timespan but the damage it did to the peoples caught in there is still very noticeable.

Listen brainlet, you're the one trying to say it's fine to be the kind of racist who blames the entire black community because of bullshit cooked numbers. It isn't. It's not 'pretending the emperor's clothes are beautiful', it's apportioning blame to the innocent because they share a skin tone with some of the guilty. It's fucking racism:
>13% of the population and commuting 50% of the murdered
3.9% commit 50% of the murders (less than 30% of blacks commit any crimes at all).
The remaining 9.1% (the majority of blacks) do not commit murder or other crimes. Why are you blaming 9.1% of the population for what 3.9% did?
As said.

You're a racist, trying desperately to argue that your racism is reason while using incomplete reasoning and apportioning blame to innocents.

70% of blacks commit no crimes racist cunt. You're just a cunt trying to pretend your hated is reasonable. It isn't.

They don't.

And culture, cultures are built by peoples. And now the people of Italy are a nice uniform brown, some kinda light and some a bit dark, and the culture has been homogenized. Now imagine what we will lose when this happens on a global scale.

>it was only succession based civil wars and invasion which killed it
And we're all well aware how history likes to repeat itself.

>And now the people of Italy are a nice uniform brown, some kinda light and some a bit dark,
Yes, this is skin tone. You care about this.
>and the culture has been homogenized.
Italy's culture was Roman, at the time. It didn't homogenize and take on all the cultures it subsumed, it forced them to integrate, which is why so many European culture are so romanized.

>Now imagine what we will lose when this happens on a global scale.
It won't. We are talking about America. All the stats so far have been stats about blacks in America (our blacks are noticeably worse than blacks in some other countries. That's a culture thing).

Just be less of a cunt.

Since the US has the literal record for peaceful transfer of power, succession wars are unlikely unless faggot brainlets decide to try and start a small civil war over a president being constitutionally impeached. Invasion is almost impossible when we have only two land borders and the strongest air and sea military in the world, unless something drastically changes about that.

I believe most people regardless of color are pure fucking shit but mostly because of education and enviroment, not genes.

Actually, conversely, most people are decent. The issue is that the shit ones are loud and proud.

Ooga booga

Yeah true. How about youth. Most criminals seem to be young adults.

Stupidity.

Criminality and stupidity tend to go hand in hand. The young are spite and learning by default. Most learn before they do something criminal. Many do not.

ever notice how blacks and redheads are paired, like as couples? it's often a black guy and redhead female. that's because they know that redheads aren't acceptable as white and both they and blacks are the colors they are because of defective genetics. then, there's the IQ factor.

>young are stupid and learning
Fixed

Invasion has been happening for decades, in the form of harbored illegal immigration. Succession can happen along red or blue lines at any time. I personally consider the West Coast to be the new South. And if civil unrest begins, it will have nothing to do with Trump. It will be you subversives stirring the pot until it boils over.

That isn't invasion. You're using emotive and associative language to make your point again.

Most of the people having issues with trump have issue with his apparent disregard for law and propriety. The west coast have not shown any appetite for secession, but we were not talking about secession. Learn to read before you get angry at ghosts.

The right literally burned effigies and attacked black owned businesses when last they got something they didn't like, and far-right states have attempted both illegal and more recently legal secession bids before.

Now tell me about SUCCESSION.

In my and many people's eyes, allowing and harboring masses of illegals into the country, is invasion. You just like the blue voters so you're biased for them. TDS is media driven, facts do not line up and it's not for us to decide what the Middle Schoolers we've elected into office do to eachother anymore, both sides are just corporate entities now. And I said the lines could be drawn red or blue, Texas has talked about succession several times. California talked about succeeding within it's own borders, just a couple of years ago. I can't even count haw many times I've heard people that have visited Cali say, "It's like another country there now." That's not a good thing, at all.

>The right literally burned effigies and attacked black owned businesses when last they got something they didn't like,
This I have no idea about. The last overt racist event I remember was the dragging of James Byrd and that was by drugged out teens that may have just been looking for any easy target. You people are chasing ghosts at the behest of corporate interests.

Jews ordered black banks to desegregate and destroyed black business

So you're arguing against yourself

Why do white people let their children roleplay a gender they weren't born as with mutilation as the endgame while smelling like onion and wet dog when they sweat from the anger of someone not using preferred pronouns? Just curious.

oh shit

>In my and many people's eyes
Yes, in many people's eyes immigration is invasion. Those people are idiots. Invasion is a coherent enemy force bedding your borders and attempting to militarily subjugate your nation. That isn't happening no matter how far you stretch to conflate people coming here because they perceive here as a better place to be with an invading army.
>You just like the blue voters so you're biased for them.
I don't vote democrat. Illegals also have never been found to impact elections, in spite of many studies to that effect.
>TDS
Keep recycling 16 year old slang (Bush Derangement Syndrome), truly your devotion to recycling of saving the planet.

I'm still waiting for you to actually talk about SUCCESSION. Secession was not the topic here. Rome did not fall because of secession, it fell because of succession troubles, leading to civil war.

No. I'm arguing against a brainlet who thinks he can convince anyone that his particular brand of hate is based in reason rather than different=bad middle school mentality.

Ive seen more black trans than white trans in my area, also white people smell like onions because we have layers like shrep

Because they are a lesser species in the way that some dog breeds are dumb and some are clever. They have just not evolved in the same way.

That image is fake, black men never actually parent a kid. Black men make as many kids as possible with as many women as possible and leave the mother to care for them.