World Cup 1942

Who would have won it?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/sir-winston-churchill-s-family-begged-him-not-to-convert-to-islam-letter-reveals-9946787.html
youtu.be/A9RCFZnWGE0
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/81500025/#q81500025
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76528212/#76528212
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_Long
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the teams elegible to play.
/thread

Argentina probably

hitler wouldn't have allowed a black team to be champion

why not, he let Jesse Owen win the gold medals

USA
I mean we were kicking everyone's asses at everything else might as well do it at soccer too.

Also rest of the world, YOU'RE WELCOME

Austria if there had been no Anschluss, or Argentina because of la máquina de River.

thank you senpai I enjoy english more than german and the illusion of freedom sure beats having some corrupt overlord

>welcome
Fuck off, kike

The only right answer is Uruguay.
The only team undefeated in WCs from 1924 to 1954

We would. We weren't participating in the war and had one of the best teams in the world already.

be real he'd probably recognize them as master race and ask them to colonize germany
never trust methheads

hitler didn't give a shit about blacks

he didn't give a shit about jesse owens winning either, that was just american propaganda ('fake news' as it would be called today)

"I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?"
-- A. H.

yeah that turned out well for him

>mfw when most Sup Forumstards are unaware hitler rated islam

And look at where he is now!

>mfw most Sup Forumstards hate jews but love trump who loves jews
>mfw most Sup Forumstards love putin because he's a ''saviour of the white race'' but putin isn't even caucasian and has a love affair with a muslim male
>mfw most Sup Forumstards rate white supremacy but aren't even white

shit by their own accord Sup Forums is probably a jewish op

>1942 WC
>not dinosaurs

To be fair, Islam was quite a fad in colonial times.
independent.co.uk/news/people/news/sir-winston-churchill-s-family-begged-him-not-to-convert-to-islam-letter-reveals-9946787.html

>Unironic reply

Fucking german autism.
Ruskies didn't rape you enough it seems

Italy or Argentina

based churchill with the bantz
to be fair their dry humour is sometimes 10/10

Italy for the third time in a row.

islam and muslims were based around that time, they didn't shit up our countries and didn't do terrorism. Forward 100 years and we're stuck with the worst of them

just FYI, trump loves jews because the evangelicals love jews, and evangelicals are the biggest voting block in the USA. Evangelicals love jews because the jews want to build the 3rd temple and summon end times (seriously, look it up, there's an article form when Trump visiting El Jew Wall". Evangelicals and jews hate muslims because the muslims built a mosque where the 3rd temple needs to be built, blocking it's construction. Which is pretty trollishly hilarious if you ask me, not that it redeems them at all.

Shit's like game of thrones but absolutely retarded.

>biggest voter base in the US is an end times cult

well voting block or w/e, still equally hilarious

>to be fair their dry humour is sometimes 10/10
Tue true i was unfair with the aryan user.
You ever played unteralterbacht?
Shit's pretty funny

Her daughter was already JEWED before he ever ran.
so no no 450th dimensional chess move

no but I played the first gothic games and they have the occasional funny bomb

This

Muñoz, Moreno, Pedernera, Labruna, Loustau, and a young Di Stefano, it was River Plate's golden era.

Yeah even in the 60s, hippies used to cross the Muslim world on a VW van to get to Goa. Based leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, Sankara, Taraki etc. were talented and brave enough to modernise their countries without losing the national idea.
I wonder who fucked up?
youtu.be/A9RCFZnWGE0

Sup Forums isn't united in a love for Trump, or even in hatred of Islam. A disdain for Judaism is the tie that binds. The goons you speak of are the ones who come here and spout shit about the Patriots being a "white" football team despite being a Jewish owned organization.

Also I place my money on England.

>I wonder who fucked up?
the foreign intelligence divisions
who cares m8 I'm just shitposting

>YOU'RE WELCOME
El JudioANO

It's a loli game and probably the only piece of media were board culture doesnt come off as cringy.
I actually feel bad for having played that borderline pedo shit but whatevs

''I really really like meth''
-- A. H.

isn't age of consent in spain like 14 anyway?

what the fuck is going on

filename is accurate me thinks

Hitler looks like Messi

>messi is a nazi clone designed to achieve soccer perfection

THE FUCKING NAZIS convened that the best soccer player ever would be 5'6. lanklets btfo

that USED to be the case before r/ thedonald took over
I think they raised it to 15 but NGAF. all sluts anyways
He was indeed a methhead but it's also true he was pretty emotional about everything all the time

Not anymore, it was raised many years ago in order to protect gypsy girls. The meme map that's always posted on Sup Forums is outdated.

I know your pain
>tfw girl who got her holes drilled at 12 hounded me for half a year when I got my first car (which was really cool for those times)
also my first sexual encounter was with this hungarian chick in middle school who randomly fucked guys. even the ugglos
but gypsy girls shit out 5 kids by the age of 14 of their own volition

Only real answer. You now remember Hugo Meisl.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't actually hate Hitler and it's just non Sup Forumstards who think they do

and Hitler lost the war and now Europe is still being colonized by Musims
>hurr hurr, that's because Germany let them in
they have been in Europe for decades, and non EU countries are effected as well

4d chess
how quaint
who cares m8 shit's fucked either way

Italy and spain were doing a solid job kicking them boats back until you faggots cried fascism and racism
Now our border agents can't do shit

just because you have foreign higher ups telling you what to do when it comes to migrants doesn't mean it's not the case for us as well

Portuguese

>no one replied to your thread but everyone copied your rare hitler

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/81500025/#q81500025

Feels bad man

>tfw 'la maquina de river' only played a total of 5 (five) games

>I rate Redditler
the absolute state of Sup Forumstrash

NDH

Za dom!

>Yes I said MAN-kind
Kek, saved

Unironically Hungary

strange how the perception changes.
THe chad makes it seem as if everyone mired him

Yup.
It's really modern art.

>10 feb 2018
you wont fool me satan archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76528212/#76528212

The are so many possible interpratations of this.

Germany
If not them then Hungary

Wow this image really made me think

Hungary, unironically

Top tier
Austria, Czechoslovakia, Shitaly, Hungary

Possible tier
Sudacas if they participate

Meme tier
Romania, Yugoslavia, Germoney

>no mention of Brazil or Poland
DROPPED

>Owens said, "It took a lot of courage for him (Long) to befriend me in front of Hitler...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_Long