Trans people, isn't it exhausting to keep acting like the opposite sex? You'll never be fully like them...

Trans people, isn't it exhausting to keep acting like the opposite sex? You'll never be fully like them, you always need to put on an act. Is that even worth it?

Attached: 1573446676817m.jpg (827x1024, 116K)

Yes it's a lot of work

It's not. In fact, I'm probably doing much better than you in life, seeing how bitter you are. Kys

I wasn't trying to be bitter, glad you do well user.

Yuor biutiful my baby let's have sexy sex show Bob and veenis

i'm friends with a transgirl and i sometimes forget she's trans with how feminine she is. it doesn't seem like she puts in any effort to be acting that way

the 'act' is something that we all do, no matter what our sex. gender is just a bunch of memes that we're expected to live up to. even if you're born male, you're still pretending to be what society demands a man to be.

Proof that it’s a mental illness and needs proper treatment. Love you user

Why would it be a lot of work if it were your "true" self?

I'd fuck him in the ass

>isn't it exhausting to keep acting like the opposite sex?
Yes, that's why they transition

confirmation bias

No, the stats and countless examples of a fallible mental status does speak for itself.

Who gives a fuck what they do?
It’s like any other fad...
Stop giving them attention, and the whole premise will slowly vanish.

no, because its a narrative being pushed
ignore it and they will continue to push
you gotta let people know the truth

I feel like I’m putting on an act trying to fit in to my birth sex and accepting this body. I’d rather take the closest medicine can get me to see if my brain shuts up but also so I look enough like the opposite sex that I can stop acting and be myself

Attached: coxkek.gif (220x220, 796K)

Who cares, OP? How many trans people do you actually encounter? You're way too concerned about this. Must be compensating for something.

>she

faggot enablers like you are almost worse than these delusional cunts

if civil war 2 happens, you will be purged along with the rest of the cancer

Just give it a couple of years, sweetie

Attached: 1572992828743.png (1132x680, 24K)

Op's pic is an actual girl. Cosplaying

OP, isn't it exhausting to keep acting like a man? You'll never be one, you always need to put on an act. Is that even worth it?

Attached: 1575872380345.png (575x2025, 365K)