Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019

Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019

Attached: 97A9EFF8-0987-4B94-A832-038BCD868665.jpg (682x1000, 75K)

Imagine the smell

Makes sense, 2019 has been a mediocre year. Might as well have an ugly miss universe.

Sheeeit

Token play though. Gotta be PC. Lighter skinned people are bad.

Wow! That's really racist.

And you're somehow surprised by this? If anything it's more shocking they didn't give it to a fucking tranny

forced diversity by just shoehorning niggers into everything

Attached: 1564126552876.jpg (867x1200, 262K)

That Fresh Prince fade though

That’ll happen. Maybe next year. Gotta play collect a set. There are still boxes to be ticked.

It will for sure happen by 2022 at the fucking latest. Bonus points for a non-white tranny at that. And once again we'll have to sit there and entertain this retarded shit.

I thought was a joke so I googled a few. Ffs

Attached: 1563640788772.jpg (623x1000, 120K)

Not really sure what the judges are scoring points on if its clearly not beauty

Sadly it isn't a joke and liberals insist on parading around their pet niggers every chance they get. Like shoehorning them into shows and movies they have no business being in, like lord of the fucking rings.

Jews make the movies.

wtf!? I hate black "people" now.

Attached: U6U2Ur5.jpg (482x1200, 108K)

She looks like she is a 90's nigger

Pretty lady.

I'm still not over how they replaced mary jane with a fucking niggress. Like what the fuck was the point of doing that? Do black people even like spiderman?

Right. There are actually some decent looking black women. Not many, but a few. They could have picked one.

If you're white and live in south africa you're crazy if you don't flee the country.

This is getting sick.

I only watch Netflix and won’t watch the mainly black movies. $ talks.

They do that shit on fucking purpose, find the most niggerish person they possibly can and pass them off as "attractive". They do the same shit in interracial scenes in movies and tv. They find the whitest girl possible and some huge ugly ape and pair them together.

Pretty enough to be miss universe?

I feel sick. Like I'm literally shaking with anger and disgust right now.

>OK South Africa, we are going to give you the award this year because people are getting really whiny about these contests. Give us good PR and some points with the complainers
>Make sure to send your most attractive female to make it look legit.
Then they send her. Like wtf? That can't be the best ALL of SA has... Right?

True. Everything’s gotta be mixed race. If it’s all white couples, it must be racist and evil. Thank God most people see through this shit.

Of course it's not the best they have. You kidding me? Bet money on it you could find a hotter girl than this walking down the fucking street.

nigger, please

She's a smash player

Attached: smash.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Attached: 271C7B2E-9EF8-4840-B6A7-F9E53F2BE0A8.jpg (705x470, 70K)

lol wait, is that really her? that looks like a fucking dude there

Sup Forums really is the epitome of 300 (or 30) lb white neck beards claiming they’re the superior race or feeling the need to blast another race. I think she’s gorgeous, significantly better than the absolute pigs you stick your lil dicks in.

Lol no, but it looks like her

So brave

Grace Jones

>I think she’s gorgeous
Sure you do bud, sure you do. You've earned 3 PC points for saying that.

She’s not even hot for a black chick

Attached: 1404162189991.jpg (500x375, 56K)

dilate

If you search for her pics, she’s not ugly, but I wouldn’t look at her twice in public. She’s not a stunner.

Attached: C91B0FD1-EB62-4060-88D2-58C5E93AEE64.jpg (780x439, 31K)

lipstick on a pig

She’s cool and authentic.A lot better than the plastic Barbie dolls from other countries that don’t bother putting in the effort and can’t answer a question to save their lives.

This is miss universe 2014.

Attached: 2014.jpg (503x503, 92K)

L0L

Attached: blackNatGeo-laughing.jpg (1080x720, 101K)

It's not even that she's black that's the issue. Why couldn't they at least give it to one that's actually hot?

She looks like she is a few seconds away from yelling loudly in a theater or shitting into her hand and tossing it at a cashier because they don't accept food stamps for makeup and liquor.

I would like to see her without makeup. Then I'll decide if she's good enough to represent humanity at the Universal Council on Theta Carinae B.

And this is 1998.
Just proves the competition means jack fucking shit.

Attached: 1998.jpg (503x503, 96K)

Zeus was a rapist, so it is quite fitting ;)

Much better. This one makes sense.

Lol

She’s pretty

Why would I, an user, feel the need to lie to you losers? Lmao

Have sex

Attached: 1559369076546.gif (448x352, 1.68M)

You are definitely very overweight or very underweight and think your oily haired, no-ass girlfriend who wears tail plugs is an absolute stunner

Well I dunno what fucking drugs you're on that this bitch is considered "attractive" to you. Must be some strong shit. Even niggers wouldn't find this girl attractive and those animals will fuck anything that moves.

Why out yourself as a nigger like this? Just keep quite while the superiors are chatting about your monkey breed.

I’m white as a piece of bread, you clown. I just prefer pretty lips and an actual bone structure to the paper cuts that give you blowjobs.

Nigger

FUCK YOU I AM NOT A NIGGER

Wow you’re so edgy. Again, 300 lbs or 30 lbs and the insecurity bleeds through the screen.

Attached: a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg (480x415, 63K)

>Facts are edgy
Fresh off the boat from plebbit, my friend?

“Me say n word, me so edgy”

He a nigger. Didn't you figure out hes trying to protect his females. A black knight, if you will.

Nigger

Dude, stop, I’m literally about to cut myself with the amount of edge.

I’m a white chick, broski.

Nah he's probably white. A nigger would've said this bitch is ugly as shit and been done with it.

So which is it, 300 or 30?

>I AM NOT A NIGGER
>I AM NOT, I AM NOT, I AM NOT
Yes you are.

You can think what you think, and I’ll know what I know. Same question bc I’m curious, 300 or 30?

that's funny. she isn't classically attractive in a western sort of way, so it's ok to mention that but she's a lot prettier than what most black guys are willing to fuck. she's pretty bizarre looking, actually. still though, i wonder if anyone has considered that black guys will fuck practically any fat, ugly bitch of any race. their standards for beauty are nothing at the level of even half-decent. this thing is still just bizarre. that might count as a special factor in "beauty". she's got twice the forehead, in both directions, as a selena gomez but that monchichi forehead is common with latins. then you have to wonder how they feel about mighty regular forehead lighter skinned chicks and if they're inappropriate for their men to crave because the rest of them look like they were bred with dogs.

>she isn't classically attractive in a western sort of way
She isn't attractive period. What the fuck does this even mean anyway?

This is her in 2017.

Turns out, you only need an exotic hairstyle to win.

Fucking ugly hair if you ask me.

South African here btw, this is why I will never date a black woman from here.

Attached: Zozibini Tunzi (1080p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

This i can understand
The nigger is ugly as usual, but you guys don't need me to say it. You have eyes
>pic related

Attached: 1549263295699.png (604x372, 366K)

Meh nigga for a meh year.

And how would we afford to leave this shit hole and what country would take us?