I live in Israel, AMA

I live in Israel, AMA

Attached: FlagOfIsrael.png (660x480, 9K)

How was Manali?

do you live in Israel?

How many Palestinian foreskins in your collection?

where do you live?

what the fuck is this?
yes
dude wtf

do you live in Israel?

what country do you reside at?

Couldn't you live anywhere better?

Do you live in Israel?

Why did you guys vote for Net and Yahoo? Those things haven't been popular since the 90s

why do you have big noses

Why are you cunts so horrible and condescending on the phone and email? I work for easyjet and fuck me everyone hates the dreaded Jewish call.
They don't realise by acting a cunt it's going to be nothing by detrimental to their case, we won't want to help them if they're screaming at us about shit. And you're always looking for fucking compensation. Big surprise there

Bro do you live in israel?

How long do you think Israel could survive if USA stopped funding it?

Fuck off jew.

we use fucking google
0 minutes probably

no

Ok, I'll bite kike. Do you work within the IDF? I don't mean the mandatory service which you even force upon your women.
Oh, I won't die for Israel, btw.

"Bro" Two more Kikes on the board than it should be.

everyone needs

How manu times a day you hear the sirens? And why dont you move to Europe where you as a jew is perfectly safe to live and has a vibrant club scene?

Never knew “bro” was Jewish, kindly piss off.

That's not what I asked. I'm not asking u if you served as a conscript. I am asking if you currently have a Job within the IDF. This includes Cyber divisions, secretary driver and whatever

Also are you Ashkenazi?

She's a jew too, you have nudes of your jewish sis?

Attached: downloadfile-10.jpg (600x673, 222K)

How many Palestinians have you personally murdered, raped or otherwise? Why do you believe that you have the right to murder Palestinians and steal their land? Also KYS.

are there any uncircumsised people there?

Why do Jews think they're so great?

Maybe they should accept more refugees in order to survive

anyone would be blind to not understand this dude is cheap bait

no jew or israeli would call it out like that on Sup Forums unless he wants to give israel a bad image

this nigga is baiting yall
>inb "i wonder who is behined that post"

Agreed. Mostly wondered if he would answer the IDF questions.
After all, they are among us, all the time

Why you cut and mutilate your dicks?

No im real and ashkenazi jewisj guy going to 2nd semester at tel aviv university. Israel has the right to exist. It was our country 2000 years ago. We just returned from a vacation. Now its time for work. Kys antisemites