Be Greta Thunberg

>Be Greta Thunberg
>16
>Manage to TRIGGER millions of boomers and white trash incels

You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in yr entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as brave as her on any given day.

>Protip: you indisputably can't

P.S. Queen of Sup Forums

Attached: Goddess.png (1006x1189, 1004K)

these bait threads are the only threads that get replies. there are no real conversations on Sup Forums anymore and it's sad

who?

this

you're a part of the problem nigga

I like her

theres no way to avoid it

>Parroting far left UN backed talking points, to audiences that invariably agree with her, is brave

i stole a car once
i consider that pretty brave considering how much i have to lose

Listen to a retarded crazy liberal puppet, no thanks faggot op.

You could be funny instead of spamming the same five magic words and incantations over and over to signal which side you're on. Stop taking your posting so seriously and you know try to have fun instead of 'win'.

This seem pretty brave. Talking in front of the UN would be scarier tho.

I'd definitely fuck her. Age of consent is 16 in my country.

Wow its like i haven't seen this poor bait thread for the past few weeks give it a rest for fuck sake

Attached: 4a6.jpg (500x313, 19K)

what? im just tired of seeing these same lazy threads. they suck

Stfu incel

haha. your thread is shit and you know it

So be funny. Stop posting magic words and incantations. Stop trying to 'win' and have fun on Sup Forums instead. The problem is your reaction not the anonymous image board that you're deciding to post on. I will not be clarifying further. If you choose not to understand that's fine. :)

She seems pretty cool to me OP. Idk why she makes em mad but wewlad she does.

i honestly don't know what you mean by magic words and inconations

incantantions i meant haha

This

Fam look at these posts

>Be op
>Be retarded
>Attribute an event to a child and not adults all over the world pushing their agenda, abusing this poor child(it's poor her until she's gotten old enough to know better)

i dont think these threads are fun and i dont know who does

See

more like you're a 60 IQ faggot that doesnt realize that bill gates pays her bills and its under the guise of climate change action but in reality its a push for a one world government

get fucked brainlets

have sex incel libtard

Post like this.

Boy if a potato thinks climate change is bad I think I, as an animal, should probably listen.

OR

At least her parents love her. Mine beat the shit out of me every day.

Say ANYTHING INTERESTING

>bait threads

These arnt bait threads, user. These threads are just shills trying to influence the populace. They may be masqueraded as baits or trolls or top keke meme xd xd threads, but in the end they are just shills running the circle.

See

See

Yep, the bait'n switch had me pretty triggered even though I pretty much knew it was coming since they are working with a Soros Foundation.
If you question the whole thing I can tell you that the international Jews are all over this one

See

See

>You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in yr entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as brave as her on any given day.

I actually went to school and passed all of my classes, never missed a day lat alone 60+ weeks. I also do not have down-syndrome.. so there's that.

Like that OP is an unoriginal cunt who spams the same thread all the time?

she is literally a retarded swede who cant have an original thought and must be fed talking points to regurgitate.

thats not bravery, thats being a trained pet.

ok. now i understand what you mean. i still think its dumb. these jokes are all pretty shit to start with and theyre just repeated over and over. how is this interesting to you?

Attached: Conspiracy-theorist-1024x580.jpg (1024x580, 113K)

> I also do not have down-syndrome

invent

He's done his youtube research unlike you

and what side do you think op is shilling for exactly?

Tel Aviv

lol +1 internetz to you, sir

so you really dont think theyre just trolling?

>Be Greta Thunberg
>16
>Manage to AROUSE millions of boomers and white trash incels

Attached: 1575229834194.jpg (230x219, 9K)

Whataboutism isn't the answer here. You can't control OP. What can YOU do? Post better.

Learned basic principles of science
ya know ..the ones you obviously overlook everytime you make a dramatic but ultimately useless speech

But your a little foreign girl so the media has dollar signs in many eyes for you.

Your too young to know your getting fucked my the media's long rich cocks

pic related: its me whenever she starts a long winded waffle about well meaning but wrong shit

Attached: 1531165443897.jpg (259x383, 81K)

threads like shills. all shills

Would you rather read dumb attempts at humor and the occasional thing that makes you lol

OR

Would you rather read two guys posting no argument/dilate back and forth at each other until the end of time in every single thread on the board?

Great job deepthroating the hook

does she like anal?

>Would you rather read two guys posting no argument/dilate back and forth
what are you doing right now

so brave for telling everyone that the world is fucked, yeah so brave

It literally doesn't matter if they're just trolling or a shill because the guys who REALLY WANT TO SHILL like
will show up and shill shill shill serious post.

They're cancer and anti lulz.

the former by far

She's too ugly to be queen of Sup Forums

Posting the real queen

Attached: 1574922559772.jpg (600x867, 61K)

I'm having a discussion with an user about the nature of good posting vs bad posting. Can you actually say what you mean instead of implying it? :L

But i not mad doe
sure its failed bait but still true what i said
did Sup Forums forget how bait works now?

Attached: 1531930074607.png (200x145, 54K)

Attached: 3223.webm (1280x720, 590K)

lol wow ya trolled me good one

Attached: download_20191027_152131.jpg (2268x4032, 1.85M)

why do you double reply boringposter

You replied in earnest. You took the bait.

Attached: defeated.webm (640x480, 1.87M)

OP she's doing a better job of spreading the message she believes in than Sup Forums shills for sure XD

Attached: losers.jpg (671x372, 51K)

Let the list begin with OP. Name your accomplishments. We're waiting.

How would sex with her be? Is she still a virgin?

I can tell OP he is an unoriginal cunt.

Sure you can. Why did you decide to tell me that's he's a cunt though? Nothing interesting to say?

Because he's an unoriginal cunt that has nothing interesting himself to say. And I'm assuming OP, is you.

I wasn't embarrassed by my parents on International news

Oh! You're paranoid! You can see that there are thirty posters in the thread. If you thought that I was the OP, why did you refer to him in the third person when replying to me? (I'm not the OP.)

Why would you assume to know who any poster is on an anonymous board? Why would you care anyway?

You need to look up the definition of paranoia. And a more important question is why do you care? You're the one trying to defend these retarded threads.

Dubs confirm

same shit thread every fucking day, create something original you backward mongoloid

An unrealistic distrust of others or a feeling of being persecuted. Which you have demonstrated.

I'm not defending anything. I'm wondering why you seriouspost on Sup Forums about things that make you mad. Your brain is so broken you can't answer simple questions without weird inferences and deflection.

your thread is unfunny and uninteresting. let it go

5 seconds? ok i wasnt born ith autism and had my Theater writer dad and my acting coach mom teach me how to read a script with feeling to try and upset someone. Secondly no one was triggered we still laugh at her ignorance everyday. PS she will never be Sup Forums queen, Shes not even a has been shes a never was. now go suck the tit f your autism overlords

which thread?

this thread

Oh I'm not OP of this thread. I'm the guy wondering you're all so buttmad that you post magic words to virtue signal instead of any actual content. So far nobody has answered that question.

it is interesting that nobody will even attempt an answer lol

haha ok not OP. this thread is shit. and your idea of good content is shit. in conclusion, you are shit.

I mean if you just want to post retardation anyway, what's your problem with the thread? Does it matter if it starts with pepe or greta if your deepest insight is REEEEE I'M MAD AT MYSELF

OP here
lmao
going great so far. keep it up

Attached: Untitled.png (1933x625, 764K)

Lol hey dude ;)

im saying be creative. make something you're proud to share. don't be lazy and opt for whatever gets you the most attention. this bait shit is just... shit.

and its pretty obvious you're the same. just stop.

Did you read the thread? That's literally been my point all along. Are you so broken and paranoid that you can't even tell when you agree with people anymore?

You are paranoid. It's ok though. You can get better if you want to. Do you think the Jews are following you?

Attached: Screenshot_20191209-165327~2.png (1440x1683, 187K)

>when you think it's obvious but ur wrong

Attached: pol_REE.jpg (750x985, 259K)

so you don't like bait threads, or you do? im confused

Ladies, how about we stop with the shit bait threads and start talking about the real problems in society, niggers and jews.

>tried to pin samefag
>failed
>moves goal posts

>im confused
We know

do you like bait threads or not

I'll do it.
A rich girl, traveling around the world hobnobbing with influential celebrities and powerful people, living the high life ,instead of going to school, and parroting the talking points of others (she aint no climate scientist) that most people agree with is not that brave. Fucking feminazies spoke in front of the UN about cyber bullying and whatnot. That aint brave either.She has nothing to lose. She became famous and that also brings haters that is the only downside and most people want fame. Do you think Kim Kard. is brave? Or any other attention whore?

Nah she’s hot

Attached: 89ECB24C-32A6-47BE-AB1B-40A9AA73A3C0.jpg (768x1024, 114K)