OH NO HE DIDN'T!

OH NO HE DIDN'T!

Man what a villain, exposing someone's mental illness on television like that. The ever so tolerant left wants to tear him apart.

fucking white cis gay male! how dare you!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySji4J08i9g
youtube.com/watch?v=4mbqHsObQ5s
youtube.com/watch?v=7MFtl2XXnUc
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
youtube.com/watch?v=3ss-59fi4nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

context please

>he doesn't watch survivor

> he still watches survivor like an old fag

left wing people are evil

To be fair, it's pretty scummy to "out" someone on national television while also imply that they're duplicitous in nature due to their mental illness.

I really like Varner still, but that was just an idiotic move - particularly since he was actually winning over the tribal council immediately before.

>reality tv garbage

So they finally got a tranny on the show and it was a F2M? Damn, she must have been a fugly woman.

seriously

I thought Zeke was just gay, the bottom kind instead of top

>he watches reality tv at all
No wonder Sup Forums is so shit

>I don't like "thing"
>so I better go to threads about "thing" and shitpost

use your time wisely :^)

>wasting your time watching reality tv garbage

Was actually super fucked of Varner.

I was like, dude wait what??!?

Jesus Christ, I'm reading about this and it sounds like most of the people on there this season are literally raging queers.

That's not your call. Your opinions don't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySji4J08i9g
link

Just like how shit reality TV shows don't matter

>watching """reality""" tv

Here, have some good TV on the subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mbqHsObQ5s

youtube.com/watch?v=7MFtl2XXnUc

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

youtube.com/watch?v=3ss-59fi4nM

To be fair, that's mostly coincidental. It's a season of returning players, and there's 3 gay dudes who also happened to be great characters in their respective seasons, who also happened to end up on the same tribe.

Probst got what he wanted. A shitload of drama, got to please the retarded PC crowd and a very successful (a lot of viewers) Survivor episode. And he got to be judgemental towards the "awful cis gay white male" while retaining the supposed moral highground.

You sure like to be active in related threads despite disliking them. How queer.

it was pretty fucked up, but the fact they let this circus continue for what 10 minutes? After he apologized

Varner even admitted he made a mistake, after years of seemingly being a great guy, tranny fuckers are going to lacerate him for 1 sentence.

Thanks. OPs who start ambiguous bullshit are massive faggots who don't deserve the (You)s they're hunting for. And to make matters worse, when asked for the link, he just dodges it.

You're a worthless shit, OP.

>Be women
>Become man
>To... fuck men.

>waaaaahhhhhhh you can't like things I don't like waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

stupid crybaby

Not as queer as that beared lady on that garbage reality show you think is relevant on Sup Forums

that's life. Just because you apologize doesn't mean it magically goes away.

Zeke's more of a man than you are, whiner.
Don't go wasting all these (You)s.

>And he got to be judgemental towards the "awful cis gay white male" while retaining the supposed moral highground.
jeff is hardly judgemental

>never make a mistake ever in life because thats what youll be remembered for forever

woah really got me thinking

She's a woman. Why do you think we give a shit about survivor?

should have stuck to just shitting on OZ but he probably would have ended up calling him a spic.

>we

So you are speaking for everyone on Sup Forums now. Retarded and completely delusional to boot. Wow. Congrats?

Last (You) for (You), dumbass.

This is the only reality tv show that matters

>Look, I already said I'm sorry I murdered that guy, can we all just move on already?! It's been like what, two minutes!

I don't understand why people get so triggered and go out of their way to call trans people the opposite of what they appear to be. Like, if Zeke looked like a woman I might understand even though it's still fucked - but I had literally no idea he wasn't born a dude until this episode.

Why do people go out of their way to be negative cunts?

Yes, we. :^)

Because she's a woman. A woman just means adult human female which she is. It doesn't matter who think who's a cunt.

Is outing a tranny the same as murder, or even remotely on the same level?

What happens if your best straight friend is dating a man pretending/being a woman? You know for a fact there would be no dates if your friend knew about the dick. Is informing your friend about the dick murder?

>outing a trans is murder

why did you mutilate your genitals because of your mental illness?

PC culture is female culture. Cry about everything and worry about everyone's feefees. Because that's what is really important.

>I don't understand why people get so triggered
Explain how this is "triggering"

And there are no bigger women on the planet than flaming homos.

"Let me be clear, outing someone is assault"

I understand how outing someone can be a serious harm to them, but assault?

Whatever happened to teaching kids that words can never hurt them?

I guess Varner just wasn't gay ("woman") enough to consider his words before exposing Zeke because he thought nothing of it until others got triggered by what he said.

Why do I have a feeling that a certain discord is behind this thread?
Beth

I mean, technically, in the legal sense, you can consider it assault. But it's on par as rape these days.

>Whatever happened to teaching kids that words can never hurt them?

When did we ever teach kids this?

Muh sexuality

what a fucking joke, is this how normies really act? Varner was in the right outing that lying cunt. Everyone not a little pussy could see how that makes him a liar yet they all attack jeff for saying it.

really makes you think

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

I remember my teachers, my parents, et al teaching me that rhyme. It's just good sense too. Words don't have to hurt anyone if people don't want to be hurt. We should be teaching our kids more stoic meditations, how they can choose to be happy in the face of adversity.

sticks and stones man. Growing up I remember teachers hammering that in, essentially telling us"if he's not beating you up, don't bother me"

Man have you ever been around a group of women or gay men? They'll stab one another in the back faster than any any straight men ever would. They don't know the meaning of honor.

>legal sense
>saying words
>words are true
>"assault"

Are you legit retarded?

>Varner was in the right outing that lying cunt. Everyone not a little pussy could see how that makes him a liar yet they all attack jeff for saying it.
you have to be really retarded to actually believe that.

They were all delighted the when that came out of Varner's mouth. Finally, an opportunity to virtue signal on TV! Especially the women.

do you know what the legal definition of assault is? That's what I'm talking about you spastic retard.

>why haven't you told anyone you're transgender
>everyone starts actually crying and screaming

is this some kind of satire

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm.

So again, are you legit retarded?

Yes you're very cool, user. We're very impressed. But somehow I doubt you'd share those opinions on national television.

what sucks for that outed person is
she is female to male but poses as a gay man
meaning she still likes sex with men,
but she wants to be a man getting fucked by
men even though she was born with genitals
that straight men enjoy and gay men are not interested in,

New york code here:

A person is guilty of assault in the third degree when:
1. With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes
such injury to such person or to a third person; or
2. He recklessly causes physical injury to another person; or
3. With criminal negligence, he causes physical injury to another
person by means of a deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument.
Assault in the third degree is a class A misdemeanor.

The lightest form of assault requires "Physical Injury, or the threat thereof.

IIRC, that's pretty universal. Do you know what it means?

meant for

The testosterone helps the clitoris/penis develop slightly.

was this live? then how was the underlying music added? why did't the producers just cut it out? is this just another public controversity stunt?
what did they mean by this?

That's not uncommon, there's a ton of M2F trannies that still want to have sex with women and get upset when actual lesbians want nothing to do with their crazy asses.

Of course I have and it's fucking awful. It's the rotten underbelly of the cancerous PC female culture I'm talking about. On the surface it's all about feelings but there's some real hardcore seething rage triggering going on that is kept hidden until the right moment. They're fucking snakes.

I'm sure there has to be some men that are attracted to other men but not necessarily their penises and finding a man with a vagina is ideal.

Of course it's not live. The entire season was recorded before episode one ever hit the air. They knew exactly what they were doing to build the drama.

getting a strong whiff of CWC thanks to this post

>finding a man
>with a vagina

Anyways, what's the optimal solution for trannyism? Let's say hypothetically, Scientists create a pill that can completely remove the desire to be another gender from your head. At the same time, other scientists perfect a surgical and hormone therapy that can create fully functioning poles, and dig fully functioning holes. They cost the same amount of money.

Which should a tranny take?

i knew nothing about this show beforehand but this is just plain stupid. when showmaster dude was telling snitch dude that he just outed that to 6 million people it was actually the showrunners that outed him. but who cares, he probably got a big check for that drama play.

Its even weirder than that

>Be woman
>Become lesbian in college
>Go full bull dyke (there is a photo I am too lazy to find)
>decide you are actually a man
>got HRT
>realize you don't have a penis because fuck fake shlong surgery
>just go gay male, if some dude wants to fuck either hole oh well
>change to female???

> Which should a tranny take?

A bullet to the head.

Because these people have such fragile views of the world that they need to go out of their way to call him a woman. Rather than simply moving forward the way things were before, some view it as some great affront to language and biology, literally unable to move past it without making a stink about it. Again, if it were a situation in which you first knew the person as a man, and then they transitioned to a woman - or if it were more obvious they were not the gender they identified themselves as, I might more understand where you were coming from. It would still be petty and lame, but I might get it. But in this situation, you're just being a triggered baby that can't seem to comprehend that some people are different.

>signs up for reality tv
>knows full well that he's being recorded and anything that happens in front of the camera will most likely make it to air
>blames jeff probst

You're right. If someone you know decided to start doing the tranny bullshit, you should just stop being friends with them because they are obviously retarded.

Within the context of the show, this portion was filmed during the most pivotal segment of every episode. The alternative would have been to scrap the entire episode.

Varner is /ourguy/

>you should just stop being friends with them because they are obviously retarded

Why would you stop being friends with somebody just because they're obviously retarded? Like, this is the definition of petty. "Oh, I'm getting along fine with this person, they're a great friend. Wait, they're dumb? CUT ALL TIES."

Jeff Varner is actually statistically the worst Survivor player ever. He had 3 chances, average boot was 14th.

Never made jury even though all he had to do was stay cool and let them boot off Ozzy or maybe tried to get people to *just based off gameplay* vote out Zeke showing how him and Ozzy are in a Final 2 alliance where Zeke wants to be the weaker more strategic player so he wins obviously.

I think he has some issues with gays and transsexuals and hates them down deep for some reason but he definitely regrets saying what he did. As long as Survivor keeps inviting LGBT though Varner will always self-destruct.

>Jeff Varner is actually statistically the worst Survivor player ever.

Second worst. Francesca Hogi will forever be the absolute worst Survivor player.

This is an incredibly simplistic and dishonest explanation as to why some people have a problem with the current state of the transgender "movement".

People in general don't give a shit what others do unless it's shoved in their face. From mr./mrs. jenner winning some sports "bravery" award to trans people demanding free access to drugs that biological men who actually need them have to pay out the ass for, to multiple articles on cnn and other media outlets about the "trans plight" and how hard it is for a trans man to find a girlfriend and how awful people are for preferring to fuck and date people who are actually biologically men and women, to having gendered bathrooms be a civil rights holocaust, it's too much. Some people are fucking over hearing about it. It has nothing to do with a "fragile" view of the world. It has to do with "shut the fuck up about it already".

>I think he has some issues with gays and transsexuals
yeah, he's one of them. He was probably a long time closeted homo and still has that mentality that people will hate the person being outed instead of the person doing the outing. For at least a decade, it has never gone over well for the person doing the outing.

lol Franchesqua

What a guy.

He is right though it is a deception at the end of the day.

>this shit is all staged
>you people don't this a shameless ploy to push the progressive stack/ cis white men are le OPPRESSORS meme

jesus you people are thick

this is board about tv and films, this thread is about a tv show that aired last night. if you watched this show the OP isn't ambiguous at all. since you don't watch this show, you don't understand the OP, and I don't understand what the fuck you're doing in this thread

>This is an incredibly simplistic and dishonest explanation as to why some people have a problem with the current state of the transgender "movement".

Are you dense? The entire point of this is that Zeke didn't shove it in your face. It literally took somebody else to point at him and go "SEE. SEE. HE'S TRANS" for people to start calling him a woman.

Have there been any BBCAN threads, /bb/ro?

that's stupid logic. It would have made more sense if it was done last year closer to the height of the jenner thing when zeke was first on the show.

second worst in my opinion. francesca played twice and got voted out first twice

At what age did you realize "trash tv", game shows, live events and sports fit television as a medium the best?

>It has to do with "shut the fuck up about it already".
the irony is that that's essentially why everyone jumped on varner for.

I usually do, but this cast is shit and ive been watching Fatkino instead on wednesdays

>BBCAN

We don't do that here

You're assuming that CBS is perfectly competent. That's a dangerous assumption. Reality tv is about as far from "real" as you can get.

>Reality tv is about as far from "real" as you can get.

Survivor is considerably closer to "real" than something like Jersey Shore.

I know devinbro, just wanted to see if any ay-nons actually made good on their threats to make BBCAN threads.

Came here specifically for this thread and am now headed back to /diy/ and Sup Forums until /bb/ season is back

>brainlets will still, to this day, argue against this fact

BB14 Frank isn't going any where!

You do realize how illogical that is, right? Like a bizarre form of gatekeeping that was easily solved with a link to a youtube video that wasn't provided not even due to laziness, but in an effort to shun anyone who doesn't know about this moment already. It's childish and revealing of poor character.

And I'm not allowed to find something about a show I haven't watched interesting? Do I have to go back and watch every single season of Survivor in order to be in this thread, even if this thread was only about a few contained minutes of the show that anyone could watch and understand?

Grow up, my man. That attitude gets you no where fast.

Correct, in this case the trans person wasn't saying shit, but the post I replied to was the one asserting that anyone who has an issue with trans people is some sort of hick with a fragile view of reality that attacks without reason other than weakness.

That is a simplistic and dishonest explanation about why anyone would have a problem with the trans movement.

Coupled with the internet and media's need to jump all over stories like this with fake outrage and you have a situation where some people just want that shit out of their face or actively fight back against it just because they're sick of it.