Am I too fat for a 22 years old?

Am I too fat for a 22 years old?

Attached: Screenshot_20191209-165012_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 815K)

yes ur gonna die with 50

Yes.

If I squeeze your tits, would milk come out? fat cow whore

Maybe...

Nah ur about average maybe a bit below.

murica...

yes
here is a tip that will fix your life and get you laid

every single day
10 servings of veggies, green leafy vegetables and calciferous vegetables should account for the bulk

eat 1 serving of a good fat (avacado, fish, nuts, flax seeds)

don't use sauces or dressing (besides on salad), seasoning only

go join a gym, learn how to train for hypertrophy and learn how to train strength and learn what HITT training is, once you know the difference make 6 week cycles

do balance work and light weights low volume for 4 weeks

do hypertrophy work with higher volume for 6 weeks

do HITT training and ramp up your cardio and do sprints for 6 weeks, nothing but supersets and pyramid sets with little to no rest time

do 6 weeks of strength training

revert back to balance training and light weights, make sure you're doing steady state cardio for 1 hour 5-6 times a week during this phase

rinse and repeat that until you are literally perfect in the mirror when you look, when you feel that is the case, continue the workouts but don't increase the weight you are lifting unless you want to get bigger

5lb increase on compounds every 2 weeks in hypertrophy

5lb increase on compunds every 1 week during strength phase

good luck faggot, research what I said and it will change your life, you'll go from fat boy virgin loser to having girls literally try to rape you and you'll be able to be a slut with average girls or be able to land a hot girl to date

What ? Im Somalian bro...
Racist much???

Attached: 1564612647999.jpg (523x674, 126K)

also red meat only 1x a week
no sugar
daily protein intake should involve lean turkey/chicken or fish and only those three unless it's your red meat day, in that case steak is best

try to find your daily energy expenditure in calories, maintenance should be around 15x bodyweight in calories

when in hypertrophy and strength phase calories should be higher than maintenance

when in balance/deload and HITT phase your calories should be lower than maintenance

you want it above or below by 500 calories give or take

arrrr i have scurvy yohoho

I've seen fatter

I wouldn't call this "a tip"

Wow, my cousin just died of scurvy, am sad now...

Attached: 1575301129973.jpg (563x364, 101K)

You're too grossly obese for any age.

no hate on yo cousin but dont you guys have idk lemons or nettles

I don't think I'm obese

You should keep gaining weight then

A bit above average

>I don't think I'm obese
Tell me your height (inches or centimetre),
weight (pounds or kilogram)
and gender
and I'll calculate your BMI
then post a medical chart that shows you
just how fucking obese you are.

Yes bro you need to head over to fit, read their sticky, and start dieting and lifting now. Don't live your 20's as a fat loser that doesnt get pussy you're better than that.

Attached: 1575414507378.jpg (1230x958, 461K)