Cfg Meme Divison: The Needle For High Treason Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hill and anti-CF memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
breitbart.com/london/2015/08/30/mi6-spy-found-dead-in-bag-in-bath-had-hacked-clinton-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc

Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.
- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.
- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you.
- Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.
- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE THE SIDE DISH
- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.
- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

Format Guide

Jew Media Guide

Font/Colour Guide

Follower Guide

Peak Hours

Official Campaign Fonts

Rules For Radicals

Black Head Jew Spam Guide:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

The last archived threads

archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO

Anybody here have the infographic where hillary calls people kike, nigger, and retard with the sources?

Not sure if you thinking about pic related, I just can advise you if it isnt to search trough the archives

this is it, danke

Nichts zu danken, passt eh.

Whitewater - sell old people property, when they miss one payment take their house

Waco - burn women and children alive, kill Vince Foster before he can testify to her involvment

Egypt - place Humas brothers friends in the muslim broheehood in charge

Libya - ensure no African central bank can exist to keep the africans in their place

Thanks for new inspiration,

Do you have some sources from /cfg/ General or red team?

Munition for trump heads and trolls

Dumping some Logical fallacy memes for defence purposes

Daily Status update?
Daily Status update!

Websitefag here. On phone and my tripcode is saved on my laptop because I hate trip codes and have an instinctual aversion to them. So believe it's me, or not. Bad form, I know.

I'm meeting with some neet editors tomorrow to discuss our writing style and some other important things. We're leaning towards a multiple contributors approach, so some articles will be written as a BernieBro some as a TrumpKin etc so that we can maintain our united front stance.

Website will be updated to match the latest Google doc tonight when my plane lands. Since the airport is trying to charge me for Wi-Fi and I ain't having that shit.

I'm putting together a "how you can help" section which will hopefully include a list of things to dig into

We've also gained an additional Bernie Bro facebook group willing to share our memes and share their memes with us, I'm going to consolidate the memes and reship to all our contacts and memetics so everyone is synced up. I'm also going to google up some memes to get us some more dankness and ideas.

Saluto!

Thanks for the effort. Eagerly waiting for "How you can help" update

If there is anything you want me to place in there I will add it.

Memetics and Research have become their own beasts while I've been doing outreach and I know that you all will have a much deeper understanding of what needs to be done.

Trying to "stay in my lane" if you will.

fuckin awesome senpai.
saved.

Yes they have, what was best for the initiation of the OP. But we will need some go-betweens for this week, so meme divison can upgarde sources and keep spaming and engaging and research have munition to have a little kek from time to time.
Will post the archive links to most /cfg/ genarals, red team and meme divison threads from half/pol/ this evening

About what to add, I wont mention meme division, we are your guerillia marketing branch, no need for us to be revealed. Better take some jidter legitimate looking jidter account for references that average millenial from all races are fed up and trying to bring change.

Can we have them in a bigger format like 800 x 600

breitbart.com/london/2015/08/30/mi6-spy-found-dead-in-bag-in-bath-had-hacked-clinton-data/

I'll rescale them in a bit.

Here is a blank one for creating new ones.

great work bros, have a bump.

Bump

>Remove " 'm" and a h
>I wither

Buming

Plane is taking off soon
Final bump
Kekspeed anons

Found this one on Twitter a little while ago.