Should we kill the inferior?

Should we kill the inferior?

Attached: 22.jpg (554x370, 48K)

yes

sure, let's start with your entire bloodline

The weak should fear the strong

Nah. I used to think so, but we aren't machines. There really are so many beautiful "inferior" people on the planet that make the world a better place to live in. And even if they don't contribute anything meaningful, their lives are worth more than able-bodied NEETs posting on a Chinese image board.

no i meant genetic trash like niggers

cull the elderly, the retarded, the ugly and disabled and all of the browners

Asians too

>Doesn't define inferior, therefore inferior
Nice one, OP...

agreed, except for Japan, those fuckers are funny

True true, I'll be nice and spare the Koreans too, but the chinese gotta go

its makes sense that removing people from the equation means those who would otherwise have to share now prosper

Its possible to create society that shares and prospers to a greater extent then a society driven by genocide

I am the greatest.

ty
ty

Just marry and breed with your kin.

Black should only breed with blacks.
Asians should only breed with asians.
White should only breed with whites.

STOP THE FUCKING RACE MIXING.

Attached: B1C7CD90-F568-4182-B955-8A55505C994A.jpg (735x931, 138K)

Is it really too expensive to take care of the elderly? How is it that society in its most decadent and productive state can’t manage to care for the elderly anymore?

Good fucking luck. Whites lose that battle 9 times out of 10

Since were the only (right?) species that has broken off of evolution, I think eugenics would be the next best thing. But I'd be hard pressed to see it actually work.

Make us you scrawny cunt

>Whites should only breed with whites

They already did and look what happened

South Koreans, maybe. those north koreans are demented.

whatever skinhead

probably because no one wants to care for them, perhaps we should sentence crims to look after the aged.

It’s not a matter of killing entire racial groups, for within every population are beautiful, smart, funny, creative, brilliant, shrewd, talented etc people.

There’s also vile, evil, degenerate, deceitful, untrusworthy etc etc people within any group, so any sort of purge should be aimed at a person’s character or proclivities as opposed to just their race or ethnic background.

Killing all who mistreat or sexually abuse children or elderly, misuse hard drugs but refuse treatment, commit serious animal cruelty, incite or inspire or commit acts of terrorism or belief in violent jihad. Those sorts of things should be suppressed by DNA exclusion through express lead therapy.

Their government will kill them before we get to them

Or just not kill minorities and let them care for them for a low wage?

No, we should just stop giving them assistance. They will either figure out how to become productive or they will die.

A more sensible approach, but you should know violence only begets violence

this so much

Attached: 1575655620806.jpg (384x500, 36K)

Whites receive a majority of welfare benefits. Can we stop subsidizing Exxon while we’re at it? Cuz they’re soaking up more welfare than every nigger and Mexican in the world combined.

I'm actually a Mexican with a Mexican wife. Living legally in the USA.

cool RP

except for niggers.

maybe not kill but just stop them from reproducing

>South koreans, maybe.
I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU DEGENERATE

multiculturalism needs more fiber

And just like that half of this imageboard is gone

Attached: 1575892473589.png (404x507, 257K)

This...

Since everything living evolves and mutates, no. Eugenics is a false superiority complex and a form of mental illness. We are all flawed in some way. To think otherwise, is to ignore where we've come from.

just send them back to Africa and lock them in until they figure themselves out.

Attached: 1575662685498.jpg (460x690, 45K)