Jesus Christ, this is a fucking ridiculous movie. I'm not even 15 minutes in...

Jesus Christ, this is a fucking ridiculous movie. I'm not even 15 minutes in, and the bad guy is literally a cackling maniacal "kill everyone just because" Nazi, and now there's a magical Negro who can shoot mosquito balls off at 10 shots per second.

Did they really set out to make a comically retarded movie like this as a subtle parody, or does Hollywood just do it automatically?

>JUSTICE HAS A NUMBER
What does that even mean?

Also the main "farmer's wife" looks like a fucking saloon whore with two watermelons stuck to her chest, holy shit.

Don't insult Haley you piece of shit!

Haley was qt

No user that's what all women looked like back then before the jewish libcuck conspiracy started poisoning our water with gay chemicals.
#maga

Those fake tits are absolutely ridiculous for a pre-1980s movie.

she's wearing a push up bra

You can see the implanted snowglobes clearly in

she's natty, bro

lol

she looks like an attractive version of jennifer lawrence in this shot

>tfw this just turned into videogame cutscenes where everyone always hits
Why am i even watching this.

>being this triggered
How does it feel to be so anal fissured on a dauly basis?

>he's stopped the film to shitpost on Sup Forums
Go back and watch the whole thing, fucking low-attention span idiot.

Having said that boy was this film instantly forgettable. A classic it most certainly isn't.

It's a movie where EVERYONE twirls their gun after shooting, like it's a default holstering animation.

>stopping the film to shitpost
Why.

I have to say that this scene ruined the movie for me it was too sadistic and the cleavage grossed me out in this context. I just turned it off.

She's all like "oh nooooo I am sooooo innocent and you killed my husband (flop flop flop) please don't rape me (unzips dress)" the guys are like "heh heh nice implants did you get them from a cereal box" and then shoots the ground and she is like "nooooo it would be so tragic to be gangraped right now in front of the whole town" (flashes nipple) nooooo

I probably got too autistic there but just trying to be verbalize what I felt like with this scene.

Ask the OP, they're the one who's not 15 minutes in and on this site.

Does your autism not let you just enjoy a movie?

Lel forgot to turn my brian off thx d00der!!!

finance it

I guess your autism wont let you? That sucks

There's no way whatsoever a married woman in a town like that would put her tits on display, if anything, she'd try to hide them the best she could.

>GUYS THIS JUST IN A REMAKE OF A REMAKE ISN'T VERY GOOD!

Well you don't say? Thanks OP, you silly little embryo, you saved so many people loads of time.

>waxed arms

it was fun

I like how the only survivors were the Negro, the Indian, and the Texican, the farmer's wife must have had a lot of fun with such a diverse cast.

Movie's terrible. Redhead is hot, but I can't watch it again just for her.

The cast was great and made up for the safe route of the story they went for.

Besides the Comanche and the Mexican were badasses, although I personally liked D'Onofrio's half-crazy mountain man the most.

rate the 7 buds

1. Goodnight
2. Asian Ninja Man
3. Comanche guy
4. Mexican guy
5. Crazy old man
6. Pratts character
7. Washingtons character

D'Onofrio's high pitched voice was annoying

Korean knife man was great and I was most sad at his and Goodnight's deaths.

Honestly, the best thing the film had going for it was the cast. It was very well-casted despite being cliche and predictable even by remake standards.

They were all a bland mishmash of stereotypes, there was practically nothing to set them apart.