icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Creddie
icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie
Wiki autism thread?

what in the fuck

>scroll down
>"They touch arms, shoulders and elbows a lot."

GOOD point worth mentioning.

>nearly 200,000 posts about a fucking ship

>over 200,000 comments between those 2 pages of actual debate and people become incredibly upset over what fictional character another fictional character prefers
the worst part is they type like adults

I think the worst part is that the two characters are explicitly, canonically a couple by the end of the show.

>pages of autistic ship theory-crafting for a confirmed ship

mein gott is nobody going to mention that massive buttplug on the table?? HOW??

And here's the kicker:
That's the community
That is their place to discuss about shit, a fucking comment section of a wiki page, that's their Sup Forums

My question is who the fuck loves these shows so much that they took hours upon hours out of their days to write 10k+ word articles on a fictional relationship?

That's nothing. There are those wikis where people post fan episodes, seasons, movies, games, etc. As in, they're not actual fan entries that were made, they're articles about completely made up things and even include air dates, production notes, etc.

>these people getting triggered

hahaha

>you will never have something you love this much in your life

Most of the page is just listing every single dialogue they have and describing every moment they interact
I mean I'm not saying that isn't autistic as fuck but that's the majority of the page

>implying

>shippers in the show

lmao

Humanity will die out.

Autistic women don't exis...

at this point wikis are made and populated as part of standard marketing and/or chinese who can live (like kings, KINGS!) off the pennies a day of ad revenue.

its an unavoidable consequence of maintaining artificial economies where people can be paid pennies a week on one side of the world and thousands of pennies an hour on another.

>implying these are women

Ha ha......
Yeah, who would do that..... like being the major contributor to a wiki for a show you're obsessed with that ended years ago and having a pretty frequented fan blog. Who lol

(fyi when i accuse people of being casuals when they're talking about my show on Sup Forums, i mean it unironically)

its SEO. the more content on the page the higher the chance it'll pop up in a search

How many of those do you think are actual adults?

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=5GFW-eEWXlc

>that's their Sup Forums
>they post about Kickin' It and only Kickin' It all day
>they're there forever
That's distressing.

fuck, pokeshipping is fucking obscure compared to this

Holy shit, that's their version of crossposting.

How did you come across this op?

whats the show you like?