Who's the better actor?

Who's the better actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ZOrUgt4nys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

patrick stewart

Stewart obviously, although his range is limited - he's too much of an invidual personality

Acting is not a competition. Shame on you, user.

>Acting is not a competition

>gigantic commercial/political platform is an actual competition.

which gives better head?

the one that isn't a meme actor that starred in capeshit or other nerd shit and is actually a Shakespearean trained actor and a sir

Is the joke that this applies to both of them?

Ian is the more believable actor. Patrick just hams it up has turned into a parody of himself.

wait I forgot Ian was Magneto

and Gandalf

Well, you wouldn't want to come off as a memeing faggot and use the term "meme actor" anyway, as it would make you look exceptionally silly, right? Exactly.

I used to think this, but watching Patrick in Shakespeare, like the filmed productions of Hamlet and Macbeth, really show his versatility well. Same with The Next Generation, Picard is very different from who he is.

ian mcdiarmid

I think Stewart is definitely the more successful of the two, and it seems like he has a lot more range. Played Picard, Professor X, and a side character in American Dad and nailed all the roles. Plus he did Othello as a white guy and got away with it.

Ian, wouldn't have gotten the Gandalf role if he wasn't.

Gandalf is from high literature tho, I wouldn't consider it "nerd" shit

>and a sir
was about to call you Reddit but realized that you were being literal

>lotr
>high literature

Obviously the one with 2 beers.

BOTH ARE FAGGOTS AND/OR LEFTIST KEKS

SAGE

>He wears that fucking hat in logan

I kinda want to be like them when im older, just pissing around and broing it up.

love them both to death, but Ian comes across as a little narcissistic, and sort of creepy in a "gay old man checking out young dudes" way in interviews

McKellen was the better Macbeth.

Why hasn't Sup Forums memed this film to death?
>Based McKellen
>Based Dench
>Based Sheev
>Based Muldoon

McKellen. He's also less of a faggot than Stewart.

He was really quite attractive with hair
Shame that he balded so soon

He looks better bald.That also looks like a wig.

They're both mediocre. They play themselves in every movie.

Oh god you're serious

Realistically it's McKellen by a country mile, even if you like Stewart more and hate fags.

But it is...
>considered one of the most important literary achievements in the history of English literature

They are both sirs

Ian

Since he's from based Wigan

How is that creepy? Would it be less "creepy" for you if he was straight?

He lost his hair at like 18 or something lmao.

oh
it's a good wig
the download I had was kind of low quality and most of the time I wasn't looking at his hair because he was really good at keeping the attention on his voice instead of his appearance

HAHAHAHA

i've seen both Ian and Patrick do their Shakespeare bit. Its like night and day really. McClellan in King Lear is great.

>complains about celebrities injecting politics into everything
>injects politics into everything
fuck off

Yeah, I'm sure you exclusively enjoy the works of esteemed thespians such as James Woods and Lou fucking Ferrigno. Who needs liberal """""talent""""", amirite lads?

the one with a looser asshole

come on...

One is a faggot and the other is merely a brain dead fag enabler.

Do you feel like you really contributed here?

McKellen has the acting approach down perfectly though.

youtu.be/6ZOrUgt4nys

Stewart but only because of American Dad.