She is legal in just 8 days

she is legal in just 8 days

Attached: e31miyfdg2f31.jpg (2048x2048, 271K)

What is it?

Ugly

And you still won't get to fuck her.
What are you even excited about?

n00dz, you fucking retard

gross

i don't have to cry after my faps now

ugly fat white trailer trash

are you on the instant legal age nude photo mailing list or something?

How do you know they're going to come out?

she looks like she's 28 and she's also fucking ugly

Attached: 5c8da070867b2.jpg (1080x1374, 119K)

>fapper
>having a conscience
right

Attached: 2.jpg (708x708, 50K)

Gaped

who gives a fuck lol

Who the fuck cares? It's not like that pussy isn't already worn out and disease-ridden.

fact the 1st: she was home schooled. so you can bet she has some deficiency in social skills

fact the 2nd: she has an amazing body. add that to fact the 1st and you can be fairly certain she had to do a lot of self discovery regarding her body

fact the 3rd: she comes from an artsy family. she's bound to have a few loose screws in her head

fact the 4th: she acts like a nigger. she's definitely done things without giving a second thought to any consequence

fact the 5th: she's a zoomer. do I need to say more?

the only logical conclusion is: she had a lonely childhood surrounded by tech. she's noticed how very early her body developed, hence the baggy clothes, and did a lot of the self discovery on her own. because of artsy family and growing up in hollywood, sexuality was most likely not a taboo and very present in her life. again, she's a zoomer, and she pretends to be a nigger

Go back to your shitty celeb thread, you goddam beta male piece of shit

Attached: 1530972033009.jpg (425x301, 27K)

Is it true she fucked her brother? Read it on here a few days ago

I'm legal now

>u wanna touch me wiener ?

Cannot come soon enough

I don't know. but if she did, it would be less disgusting than the possibility she's been passed around by a gaggle of niggers

dude
i'm a special ed retard virgin op
i would touch anyone's wiener

Amazingly fat body for a seventeen year old pop star. Imagine how fat she is going to be in a few years.