Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures

Wow. Now that you mention it like that, it's tough to argue against this.

Really makes your neural network activate

mrctv.org/blog/obama-police-can-make-job-being-cop-lot-safer-admitting-their-failures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSoD_eaqEig
youtube.com/watch?v=B2qgwx4yrO4
youtu.be/rlATfmYDf6Y
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really obligates brainstorming...

Really... forces cognition...

And now about the more serious problem that leads to dead niggers.
youtu.be/YSoD_eaqEig

Really makes you want to slap a bitch

>cops are the problem

What's the endgame of the kikes here? Soros is trying to neuter the police force to sow civil disorder. But what will really happen? Just more white flight?

What a cunt

Really makes your dick stink like cheese.

I wish they would admit their failure at protecting heads of state.

I genuinely hate this nigger we've elected.

hmm... really gets the neurons firing

Don't teach cops to admit fault, teach nigs not to nog.

>What's the endgame of the kikes here?

Total destruction of goy civilization. Law and order is the only thing that keeps the hordes of chimps even remotely in check. When niggers are told they can nig without consequence, the niggitry with spread even further.

The Jew wants to "end white people" so they can rule over everything. The Jew must return to Israel while the rest of the world is in chaos to complete the prophecy of the Talmud to begin the return of the Messiah.

ISIS is trying to start a Holy War to begin the end of the world- for once the world is destroyed it may be rebirthed. So are the Kikes. They worship the same God.

i mean shouldn't they, you bootlicking faggots?

tell me you're cool with this youtube.com/watch?v=B2qgwx4yrO4 bullshit, and i'll tell you, that your fucking retarded.

Your president is a piece of shit. Watching congress I've realised how fucked up the US government has become. It's a fucking circuis.

>niggers refuse to admit there is any problem at all with niggers
>"Black-on-Black crime doesn't even exist!" t. niggers
>y'all cops need to admit you're the problem instead

Nah... a race war sounds more fun.

>gas the kikes

To where? The European Caliphate? Latin american communist nations? Australia so they csn just nukes us all on one isolated spot on the globe nobody cares about?

Its all about upsetting the current power structure, causing all our allies to back off, see Turkey, and having kur natuon undergo a civil conflict, martial law to keep obama in power, and transfer all control over to the new power structure. Think of it as a coup by the obama admin thrying to force the police to act as scapegoats and gestapo in order to federalize all police forces and subvert all state laws. Good way around all those state gun laws and forcing stubborn racist states refuse to adopt sensible gin control measures.

why shouldn't cops admit when they've done something wrong? why shouldn't the be fired like any other poorly performing employee would be?

*sigh*

Well he's not wrong. It's not solving the problem entirely, but it benefits no one for the cops to consider themselves infallible and above the law.

Wow. Whats next, make BLM admit they have a problem? Make Muslims admit they have a problem?
:^)

Hahahahhahahahahhah America is so fucked.
>coons murder policemen cuz they wuz kangz n dindu shieeet
>"Yeah well maybe if you just didn't do your job and fight crime you wouldn't be murdered"

> tell criminals all the weaknesses in police procedure and the justice system
> this will make the cops safer

>police raid a house/tresspass without a warrant
>flashbang a toddler/kill a dog/kill a person
>get paid vacation
>people surprised cops start getting killed
>both sides claim they dindu nuffin

This piece of shit needs to step down immediately.
Seems his only interest at this point, is to cause as much discord and division as possible before he leaves office.

That's kinda fucked up

Good advice. Now, it might also make the job of being black a lot safer if they admitted that throwing up gang signs and robbing stores for blunts and fawties might get them a bit of negative attention, hey?

Why doesnt he do the same when blacks are killed by cops. The african american community would be a lot safer by admitting there failures.

a chimp in a suit is still a chimp

I am now an #ObamaMissile

#NotAllCops

How long until the race war starts, I can't take this tension anymore!

Why are there no vigilantes carrying out revenge killings against BLM?

Where is the data that shows police forces across the country have a "problem."

It's just not there. This entire narrative is being built on deception and exaggeration.

You have no idea. Congress has a 14% approval rating. Id like to know who keeps voting these idiots back into office

This right here

Really gets my noodler noodling.

Voters. Because there's no "fix this bullshit" option. Just the choice between A and B, who pretend to be different.

obama could make the job of being american more safe by admiting his failures

Wtf I hate cops and law and order now.

He's victim blaming the police now. Just WooooOoow. Any shred of respect I had for this man has completely disappeared in the wake of his race baiting antics. He has done nothing but drag the black community down while directing their frustration towards the people trying to protect them. The voter plantation is real, except the black community has enslaved themselves this time.

This is halfway to the point of being as bad as the frog leader

When are these racebaiters and cowards going to be impeached?

I figured this faggot out

>shootings still happen
>COPS NEED SOUL SEARCHING
>MUH DISPROPORTIONATE STATISTICS
>implement/nationalize the police with diversity policies, body cams everywhere
>shootings still happen, disproportionate statistics still present
>WE NEED TO DO EVEN MORE SOUL SEARCHING

rinse repeat. It will never go away.

I'm fully convinced it's a ploy to nationalize the police in America under the guise of social justice.

>>niggers refuse to admit there is any problem at all with niggers

Not true, at all. What happens though is that people say 'what so and so did (when theyve done something wrong, because sometimes they havent) doesn't not justify this or that officer responding is that egregious manner.'

Which is almost always correct when said.

Isn't this the same as blaming women for being raped?

First the libs make up rape culture now they make up implicit racist bias culture

did he seriously 'victim blame' dead cops?

Just give him another Nobel Peace Prize already.

Yep.

the president is such a shining examble of admitting failures.

>REMEMBER LINCOLN DIED FOR THIS

POTUS pandering to the black voters... for Hillary.

Must be election year.

I took out of it that people will be less willing to harm or kill police officers if, as a whole, they're more willing to admit when they fuck up.

youtu.be/rlATfmYDf6Y

Yeah, they really should just let Jamal stab them

Thanks king nigger for opening my eyes

The ferguson effect is going to be the biggest happening of the year, Obama doesn't believe in it but the author of the study debunking it and quoted by Obama now does.

Anonymous (ID: xekf6ymf) 07/18/16(Mon)10:06:50 No.81588201▶
cops blatantly doing bad things are not weaknesses in the justice system and police procedure, its a disregard for them. And taking responsibility for their wrongdoings is not a dialogue to criminals, its a dialogue with communities.

Killing a man with a gun when he is resisting arrest and reaching for said gun IS NOT poor performance.

Lincoln killed 600 thousand white men and destroyed half the the country to give us this.

treason

>he was wearing a cop uniform
>he was asking for it
>because their chiefs didn't kiss enough ass
t. Obammo

I hate cops too. This shit just justifies more militarization of the police.

>we got these bold negros killing us
>gib more guns
>gib crowd control hypersonic weaponry
>gib more power to us zogbots

Like, i understand why we are siding with cops over nigs, but zogbots are vermin too.

The police are eventually going to just stop policing. Every time he opens his fucking mouth he makes things worse.

Checks out, like chimps at a zoo.

Chicago well on the way to smashing last year's record
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

and here's the real problem with BLM. They only give a shit when the cop is in the right, or arguably so. When a no-knock raid goes haywire and an innocent veteran gets ventilated for defending his property against unknown assailants, no one gives a fuck, but when a feral nigger tries to steal a cop's gun and gets shot for it, suddenly cops are the problem

Or Black Lives Matter could, and this is just a thought, stop idolizing people such as

>Trayvon Martin, who snuck up on and assaulted a dude by bashing his head into concrete and was killed in self-defense
>Michael Brown, a dude who stole some cigarillos, escaped police custody and assaulted an officer
>Countless black guys, such as recent Alton Sterling, who get the cops called them (Because they were doing something illegal) and reach for the responding officer's firearm mid-resisting arrest

Someone said it best in another thread: Refugees should go home and learn to "live with" a warzone.

Well you're fucked.
My condolences.

wait a fucking second

is obongo expecting that police is capable of actions that are always perfect?

also if you for some reason go on tv and say "we made mistakes, we are sorry", you demoralize police as nobody in the force can then do their job well enough to get wanted result at all, because fear of making more mistakes, making it look like they do something deliberately when they make a mistake

also gives more fire for the BLM and that ofc is what obongo wants

Nice

I know, but its easier to tell libcucks that this is why the civil war was bad, than it is to explain to them that the civil war wasnt about slavery, and the 13th amendment was only signed to spite the south for not giving up 3 months sooner.

>deny everything it will work like a charm
The US Department of Justice which has investigated at least a few PDs and has found ample wrongdoing. The Harvard study which found that cops have a tendency to 'mistreat' blacks. All the endless video footage and stories of cops 'mistreating' all people.

We can start with those, friend.

>>Obama: Liberals can 'Make the Job of being a Nigger' a lot safer by admitting their failures.

Or BLM could admit their failures and stop protecting lawbreaking dindus who have a rapsheet bigger than the bible and start sorting things out in their own community.

> when cops shoot a guy for putting them in a "kill or be killed" situation, they do a bad thing
> criminals are never members of the community

Sure, tell me more. I need to update my Newspeak dictionary. Have you guys declared that killing enemies makes them win yet?

>People still support this nigger
Instant way to tell who should be strung up.

One of the rising philosophies on why we're seeing so many problems with police in the states is that its basically an image issue. I wouldn't be surprised of Obama also believes this to some extent.

The Harvard study with minimal sample size and sketchy results.

Uh huh.

Found the alternate reality version.

>obongo once again handling niggers with kid gloves

What's next, Barry? You gonna tell everyone how that black cop who was shot could have been your son? Or that something you only do with black thugs who brought about their own end?

Trump is going to have to deal with BLM, and leftist scum will blame the violence in that movement on him. Of course, if it's Hillary, she will just let it fester for four years until she's booted out after everyone realizes she shares nothing but a name with Bill.

How the fuck can this nigger get away saying shit like this? Why do we have so many people horrible enough to vote for this party?

>Juz admit ur wrong it will make people less angry
Thats actually a great strategy by Obongo, it can be applied to anything, I think I will steal it to trigger Muslims

>comply with Obama's advice, and say that you kill blacks for fun
>it just makes blacks even angrier

>your president is anti cop

what

The study that said policemen are 20% less likely to shoot blacks?

>if you give in to terrorists, they wont hurt you anymore

And blacks will be safer by not resisting arrest

Isn't it up to a court wether or not the cops failed with anything? Or should they just skip due process for police when they've fired their weapon?

or actually help non-criminal blacks. Such as the one guy who ended up on death row because he tried defending his family during an unwarranted raid in the middle od the night.

Theae scumbags stay in office because people vote for no other reason than an R or D next to someone's name.

Sup Forums doesn't care, they suck cop cock 24/7 because they dream of being able to arbitrarily violate the civil rights of their fellow human beings. They dream of getting given a badge, and being empowered by the Government they profess to despise.

Cop apologists are the ultimate Statist whores.

>Cop apologists are the ultimate Statist whores.
And anarchists/libertarians are delusional morons.

from the comments:
> how dont they have shirts after all the cotton they picked

All I had to do is read 'Obama' and I knew I was gonna read some shit.

Cops aren't gonna admit shit. This is only to fire up this racewar nonsense.

>Whats next, make BLM admit they have a problem?
But he did that already. In his ABC interview the other day.

He told blacks they need to clean their shit up so cops will stop looking at them as enemies. And lo and behold blacks are mad at him for it.

And now he's saying the same thing to the police.

He's getting hated on both sides because he's saying common sense that isn't politically correct. But he was fair and said it to both sides.

I'm beyond rage at this point.

Based Sheriff Clarke BTFOing Obongo when?

They do admit guilt.....when they are guilty

>He told blacks they need to clean their shit up so cops will stop looking at them as enemies. And lo and behold blacks are mad at him for it.
Source? I missed that'n. "Obama ABC interview" brings up oodles.

/thread

Black on black crime isn't a useful wedge. Just use black crime. i.e. black men are x times more likely to rape y women than white, murder, stab, batter, rob, assault, steal their car, etc.

Harvard study re: killed by cop

Etc.

Very nice meme, nevertheless.