How much do you idiots drink?

how much do you idiots drink?

Attached: deschutes-brewery-jubelale.jpg (600x350, 41K)

Enough.

I only drink once a day, or less, and only the finest kraft brews.

Attached: kraft.jpg (480x480, 46K)

i once did a chicken ladder of drink

10-12 beers a night

about 5 / night

at least were alcoholics together

I'm not a Dad yet you dolphine cocked beast

Probably too much. 24 years old now, been drinking daily since turning 21 (Still drank before that, but not as frequently). I drink about a 6 pack of beer a day, or maybe 5-7 shots of whiskey over a couple of hours.

Pic is what I'm drinking right now. It's one of the only flavored beers that doesn't have a horrible after taste, and actually tastes like a mango. Inspired by the beaners with their fruit carts here in Commiefornia.

Attached: mangocart.jpg (299x169, 15K)

On a typical day when I am drinking alcohol
I am likely to drink about
2 x 500ml 6.5% ABV strong craft real ale; and
4 x 25ml 48% ABV Islay single malt whisky.

sometimes I will have one or two Manhatan cocktails instead of the malt whisky, each Manhattan having
2 x 35ml Rye whiskey + 25ml Vermouth.

Having said that, I have not had any alcohol at all since last Thursday evening (none for four days)
No particular reason, just haven't felt like drinking alcohol and have ben drinking tea, coffee, and non-alcoholic fruit juice instead.

Maybe I subconsciously feel like I ought to "detox" before the excesses of Christmas & New Year, or maybe my body feels a little flabby and deters me from drinking non-nutritious 'empty'calories.

Can't drink anymore user. Stomach and intestine cant take it anymore. I drink, I end up on the floor in the fetal position. Sucks shit.

oh i get it.... youre a pathetic excuse of an alcoholic for drinking taht mango shit...

probably average a couple beers a week
almost never drink more than 3 beer in a sitting

Attached: 2019-08-31 01.51.27.jpg (1126x1849, 1.47M)

unless you're drinking pic related or similar you should shit the fuck up

Attached: everclear-1l.png (361x1200, 139K)

Ah yes, the gatekeeping alcoholic who decides what other people get to enjoy. Newsflash faggot, I didn't say that's all I drink, I said it's what I'm drinking right now. Modelos are my normal go to beer. I just don't like to drink the same thing day in and day out. I don't like IPA's , so these are really the only flavored beers I'll enjoy.

Nothing makes you sound like a bigger tryhard elitist fag than caring what other people drink. You're the person at the bar everyone laughs at with their friends.

About 3 drinks a day. More on the weekend if something is going on

Attached: Thank you, alcohol..gif (160x160, 515K)

Why would I drink the stuff I remove paint with?

What's the benefit of getting drunk in 2-3 shots instead of 5-6 with regular liquor that doesn't taste of like a hand grenade.

I’m sober now for three whole months

>Not drinking moonshine
You and the girls go easy on that Everclear, user

im jealous

I have a beer or two every few days to a week. I prefer weed since I just get depressed when I drink. How2feel up on alcohol?

a few beers a day. just enough to keep the withdrawal symptoms bearable. hoping to make a fully clean break soon.

>What's the benefit of getting drunk in 2-3 shots instead of 5-6 with regular liquor that doesn't taste of like a hand grenade.

and yet you call down the fag who drinks mango whatever.
pathetic.

kek
>implying shine is any stronger than 96% ethanol
>implying any distilled spirit could be higher than 96% ethanol

>How2feel up on alcohol?
socially

Thanks, that makes sense.
Also, checked.

6-9 a night to forget life

...usually
some fags still get all sad or angry regardless of who they drink with.

I get drunk around 6 times a year, mostly at weddings, birthdays, etc.

I get habitually addicted to vices, and have always feared enjoying drinking alone too much. I'd be an alcoholic so fast.

Plus that shit is poison, don't need to grow a beer gut too.

drinking a 12pk of bud rn, what are you faggots drinking tonight?

Attached: 5359F443-0E3A-45DD-A2DA-58E910626E21.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Attached: amberbock.jpg (450x450, 56K)

20-25 beers a day 5 days a week. I'm also 6'4 330 though, but I'm definitely an alcoholic

Used to drink a lot on weekends. When I drank I used to get fucking honey as shit and bang hookers even if they were fucking garbage. I stopped drinking because I turn into a huge fucking sex fiend. Pretty sure I banged a tranny once but was so drunk I finished anyway

About 2-3 tall boys a night before bed. Then about half a fifth during the day between the morning and lunch so I can get through work. I've weened off of withdrawals before but these feel different. They're hell. I'm probably F if I run out of money.

Shut the fuck up, you sound like a faggot

Attached: elysian.jpg (600x550, 161K)

>orange beer
Gross

are you retarded lol

Just graduated from 7 to 8 a night

once or twice a week. Usually smoke weed with it too. Cheap whiskey n beer

ok calculatortron , u must be fun at parties

Some of this tasty shit. I've never been a fan of Bud

Attached: Blue Moon.jpg (474x418, 35K)

You're getting withdrawals off of 2 tall boys and half a fifth? I think you just have an anxiety problem.

Half a bottle of spirits a day (whatever is on offer) then a few beers through the week. Friday nights, 8pints.

Too much or not enough.

>Hahaha yeah of course I like the taste of everclear...it's what men drink of course I like it

Haha fruity is faggy haha gay amirite?

>Do you believe im not gay yet?

Me:
>Getting drunk and not giving a shit because it tastes good.

>Cap it off with a shot of Jim Beam for a smooth finish

It must be exhausting projecting this much, eh?

Attached: 9083579845670239.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I may have a pic related soon.
still not sure if I'm up to having milk farts though.
>tfw a huge fan of milk and cream stouts but lactose intolerant

Attached: milkstout.png (242x720, 50K)

Not the guy but why do you say that ? I think I have anxiety and drink half a bottle of whiskey just to go to bed but wake up worse and worse every day

Modelos are disgusting and theyre called craft beers you fucking beaner

this is probably one of the best beers ever created. expensive, but if you can afford it's worth it.

another exceptional craft beer is "the therapist" by dust bowl brewery. 10.4 percent alcohol and goes down like water.. seriously..

here is what im drinking, because it reminds me of good ol european beer. a lot of this faggot american craft beer with their experimental flavors n shit really turnd me off. the fat tire ale is tried and true.

Attached: fat_tire__81978.1476304037.1280.1280.jpg (239x540, 14K)

bro
do yourself a massive favor and try a legit unfiltered wheat. blue moon is like the bud light of wheat beers

Attached: 1567392086069.gif (240x178, 296K)

Whats your area code you pnw queer

>this is your brain after too much alcohol

Something doesn't add up. Tall boys like 24oz, and of what? I find it hard to imagine you drink that much during work and only kill a couple of tall boys at night.

I've only drunk during work when I worked from home, starting late, and never to excess until after 4:30 or so (basically when I'm not going to get a call or be accountable). But I kill a high grav sixer almost nightly. Need to cut down for both my body and wallet. Just thinking of what I've spent on booze, jesus.

Yeah I'll drink about any other cheap American beer besides bud. My choice of cheap lager is Miller High Life.

Attached: miller.jpg (279x181, 12K)

fat tire is cheap though?
>$15 a case

or, where do you live, user?

Okay bill wilson
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

6 pack a night on a lite night. But my beer is usually 8% or higher. Sometimes half a bottle of tequila. Depends on what I'm doing.

Milk stouts are an abomination. Genuinely can’t bring myself to swallow.

Hi my name is _______ and I'm an Alcoholic.
Join my cult.

Icehouse Edge usually. Some cheap ass 8% beer. I usually drink 2-3 tallboys and milk them so I can go to bed.

During the day, I wake up early and drive around for an hour sipping on Tito's until I'm drunk enough to avoid withdrawals until work. Then at work, I drive around for another hour and sip on Tito's during lunch to make sure I'll be okay for the remaining 4 hours of work.

I tried not doing them but I was getting non-stop panic attacks. My vision started to get blurry and my limbs were shaking violently. I couldn't answer phone calls and had to go to lunch really early on those days.

Hoegaarden is the shit.

Besides what I'm drinking right now, my favorite has got to be this shit. I can only find 'em at the BevMo though so whenever I'm on that part of town I pick up a few. Love most Belgium and German beers in general.

Attached: guldendraak.jpg (1600x1600, 279K)

Deutsche beer you pussy

i typically limit myself to two tall cans of hurricane after 5 p.m. per weeknight. on days that i have off i tend to start drinking within a few hours of waking up.

Not a lot at all, and I didn't start until I was 22, even then I didn't REALLY start drinking socially until I was 25
I'm in Canada and we can start here at 18/19.
I just never gave a fuck about it until I decided meh may as well.

Holy dis nigga just did Jim Lahey breathilizer maths

A lot, every day.
Do you live near Deschutes?

I go on binges, 30 to 40 drinks a day for two or three days, then feel like shit for a week or two, then repeat. Unemployed so what the fuck ever.

925aroni

Should be a moonshine jar in that pic

3 times per year, I cant deal with the hangovers/slow mornings. Also wtf is the point, im reasonably fit and cant justify it. Not virtue signaling tho, back in college 5 shots of devils spring was a warmup to get things started

ive always wanted to try this. also ive heard trappiest beers are some of the best

have you considered that perhaps it is you that is the abomination?

Tits or GTFO this thread you no fun pussy

You sound gay

see

This is aight but not better than heffewiesn

Just hydrate yourself when you drink you fucktard

2-3pints of vodka a day

is that mac & cheese beer?

Try Genesee cream ale
Not very creamy cheap as fuck and good flavor to price ratio

I want to give you some advice on how to taper, but since I haven't done it myself I can't. Drinking at work and driving, man everybody knows where that road goes. At least if I get fired for being a useless alcoholic, it will only be suspected and not confirmed.

Idk man I'd use weekends to work on cutting it out and at the very least least get clean in the office. I'll give it a shot if you will.

Faggot
Fat tire is Americanized shit beer
Drink Deutsche beer

buy me a drink and we'll see.
Also: don't be mad just because you can't stop drinking.

I try. The panic attacks are what gets me. I get severe hypochondria. I hate Vodka because it's so fucking hard to ween off of but it's the only thing people can't smell on you.

Can't go wrong with Miller I think the saying goes

>You can buy 1 case of Heineken or 16 cases of Miller

No, you sound gay and i don’t drink so jokes on you gayboi

I drink between 9 and 12 beers 5 nights a week. Currently drinking these. Just the six pack should get me to a good place.

Attached: boulevard-brewing-boulevard-tank-7-farmhouse-12oz.jpg (999x999, 93K)

then wtf you doing here?
buy me beer god damn it!

Do people unironically enjoy drinking moonshine? One of my work buddies has family in Tennessee, and they sent me some of their favorites, but they all tasted like fuel.

i don't drink right now. some years are drunk years, some are dry. 2018 was dry. 2019 was dry. 2020....who knows. i was fucking my blackout drunk art school whore younger neighbor in late 2017 and we were killing vodka bottles like like it was going out of style. when i quit i had to taper off due to dt's because i was afraid of having a seizure if i quit cold turkey. she left town and went back to her home town back east. probably saved my life. heard she is on the street now and out of her mind.

lmao, when you're such an alcoholic you drink what people can't smell.
But honestly, who the fuck can't smell a drunk?

Bored
Also get yourself a job and go buy yourself one you gay nigger

No kidding, I pay like $12 for a 30 pack of cans. Will last me a good couple days, and doesn't taste horrid like Bud.

a shitty margarita on occasion and copious amounts of vodka on holidays to stave off the depression

I find most alcohol to be repulsive, honestly. I only drink in social settings. Beer is specially gross.

If you're pounding it then people can absolutely smell it, just saying. I don't really have hypochondria except the fear that any pain in my torso is cirrhosis or cancer. But it's debatable if that qualifies as hypochondria.

about 1-2 bottle a day of water, and usually 2-3 cans of soda, preferably vanilla coke

To much