Why do we hate him again?

Why do we hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/is-files-reveal-assads-deals-with-militants-10267238
thefuhrerbunker.com/WWII.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he's muslim

For participating in the oil trade on Assad's and on ISIS' side in the Syrian civil war, being an Islamist prick, and being duplicitous in general.

>Assad and ISIS are on the same side

kek are you a legit state dept shill?

>be muslim cockroach king
>want caliphate
>realize this is not a possibility because the buttfucking from the european populace and russia would be severe and unlubricated
>site Hitler because the Führer's spirit is literally being invoked in most of central/northern europe
>????
>still a king of fucking roaches
>profit tho

>implying Syria doesn't deal directly with ISIS
news.sky.com/story/is-files-reveal-assads-deals-with-militants-10267238

>news.sky.com

We don't. Islamo-fascism is the last stand against jewish numaleism

>le ebin hitler meme!

hitler also loved radical islam so I guess they do have a lot in common

because he doesn't know Hitler was a shit Reich Chancellor that didn't get out of bed before noon, didn't hold cabinet meetings after 1938, made policy through liason personnel and law through scribbed notes leaving state apparatus to fight over the meaning.

He didn't say that, he just said that Erdogan plays both sides

Its funny because Hitler loves Islamists like Erdogan. Maybe the Turks in Germany will re-ignite the spirit of Adolf Hitler.

>Everyone who supports my position is clean cut and well dressed!
>Everyone against it is fat ugly and stinky! :^)

>Le ebin Hitler caused WW2 meme

Hitler was the worse thing to happen to white nationalism remind me again what a red pill is?

>Le

>>>>reddit

Muslim.

> Muslim
> Turk

The second world war was Britain fault.

90% of Muslims love Hitler
Just because he killed Jews

agree
so called "red pill" is a tip of Hitler's dick that pathetic basement dwellers on this board love to suck to appear more contrarian and cool.

Because he is based.

No sorrow for Soros.

>we
Speak for yourself. I don't give a shit about a third world dictator.

hitler is literally the reason the west is dying for white guilt and cultural marxism.

he is on CIA hit list, can't be that bad, the Gulenist fucked up out of desperation. got rekt with social media

Exclusively?

I'm somewhat torn on this issue

On one hand we have a dirty Muslim who was about to get blown the fuck out

On the other hand my government probably did try and destabilize Turkey per our usual practice - so I'm glad someone finally put the finger to Obama and Kerry. This destabilization shit is getting old and I don't want more fucking refugees. And I definitely don't want Turkey getting EU membership.

Because what he says and what he does are two different things.

"Creeping Islam" should be a familiar term.

As to your pic.

Islam and Nazism have one thing in common:

>FASCISM

Used to be the USA's dog. Since his break-up with Gülen in late 2013 he's just a dog who'll hopefully behave from now on.

Because he is evil, well at least the updated memo said that.

Islamo-Fashism is not that bad

Really makes you think

>Implying hitler started the war

Get the fuck out shill

Because he's a wanna-be dictator.

Anyone that claims to love freedom would not support him.

Get the fuck off my board

>Hitler and Germany had no territorial ambitions that would greatly disrupt the status quo in Europe and lead to a war between the major powers

HITLER WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

leaf
and never return

>Wants to take over a part of Poland that was once owned by Germany
>The Germans there are getting raped, killed, and beaten in the thousands
>Every territorial dispute was over their old land

Yeah dude

So close to hitler quads, but here's a good site that has some sources

thefuhrerbunker.com/WWII.htm

STALIN WUZ A GOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

fuck off you slavic piece of shit. your people were practically animals during WW2

yes. australian news source for australia bro.
what, you expected me to post rt, putincuck?

i can't see any source

Good, if it becomes just as Germany in WWII it will end with Turkey partitioned and Constantinople restored, and there will be no Ataturk now to save them in brilliant military campaigns as the army will be full of mouthbreathing fanatics after the Erdogan purge.

Because he's a roach moron

You forget the Sudetenland and then the rest of of Czechia, you forget all the shit the Germans did in the Balkans which was non of their concern, you forget the invasion of Denmark and Norway which again had nothing to do with "reclaiming" German land, you forget the Netherlands and Belgium. You forget a lot of the bullshit Hitler pulled.

I didn't say anything about Stalin, you shit for brains. Your people, on the other are still animals today, cattle to be exact, being fattened up by your Jew owners and who's lives will inevitably end at the hands of the kike butchers.

Wtf I love erdogan now

+ roach.

Sudetenland belonged to the Germans,ethnic Germans lived on that land, just like Poland.

>Denmark, Norway and Balkans
We're talking about who started the war dumbass, also Balkans was mainly by Italy but I digress.

>Russians of all people talking shit about Amerigoys

And the Germans have caused most of the damage,so what's the point of your argument?

You forgot to mention how they've acquired that land in Poland in the first place

>The Germans there are getting raped, killed, and beaten in the thousands

Just as they've raped and killed the Poles in the thousands during the Partitions of Poland

>Every territorial dispute was over their old land

Land which they've acquired through illegal measures,but that wouldn't trouble a colonial,wouldn't it?

Yeah, and the rest of Czechia didn't have any Germans. Didn't stop Germany from occupying it anyways after they'd taken the Sudetenland and installing a puppet government in Slovakia while they were at it. Germany's Balkan endeavors happened before the official beginning of the Second World War and as for the rest of those countries, they were neutral during the start of the war until Germany declared war on them. It proves my point that Germany had territorial ambitions, Napoleonic ones at that, and that it was because of these ambitions to dominate all of Europe that the blame for WWII lays at their feet.

You really fucking think that Russia, being pretty much the number 1 enemy of the whole global kike empire that owns your country and the EU is somehow under control of said kikes? Go suck one of your circumcised cocks you love so much, Amerifat.

This

It's called being diplomatic and in order to take power in Russia,they had to slaughter her rulers,aristocracy and almost 50 million of it's people,while your were bought off like cattle on an alley market.

>Sudetenland belonged to the Germans,ethnic Germans lived on that land, just like Poland
Just because Germans have been sent to settle land of strategic importance through barely legal measures doesn't mean that it's theirs.

Wait - are you saying Germany causing more damage somehow equals war guilt?

Just not understanding how you're going to talk shit about WW2 Germany when you guys were being killed by the millions by your commie Jew overlords. Germany should have won.

Where do you think you are?
Sup Forums has done nothing but suck that mad Austrian's dick from day one.

>Referencing something that took place over 150 years before the invasion

No one that lived in Germany was even alive. Germany didn't even exist as a sovereign country. This tactic you're doing is the same tactic black use to get reparation money but worse.

>Illegal measure
>Treaty of Versailles
>Fair

he just wants to be a sultan. king of the bosphorus. leader of the muslims. emperor of south-west asia.

Czech was Holy Roman Empire clay since at least the mid-1500s and then Austrian from the 19th century onward. How the fuck is their people settling there illegal?

This was meant for

Yeah, nah, had they won then the Russian people would've stopped existing completely, so the massacre caused by the kike bolsheviks and then by Stalin is the obvious choice when choosing between the two.

What the fuck are you rambling on about? Everything I've said were events that happened in the years directly prior and during the Second World War. Or are you talking about the saying "Napoleonic ambitions". Are you really that dumb not to know this saying? It means that Hitler had massive ambitions far beyond the scope of "restoring Germany's lands" as you shitheads keep going on about.

I can't comment on that but I will look into it, thanks for putting up a good fight. Technically I'd say I'm right since Poland was the deciding factor but if what your saying is true that could have been a deciding factor theoretically.

keep licking that boot and maybe uncle adolf will give you a lolipop

Hitler was a Balkan Jew