Do you use Netflix?

Do you use Netflix?

no

Yes

Yes. 4 screen uhd subscription I, so I can share with my dad.

I did before they started dropping shows for adam sandler movies.

It was a good service. I would rather pay a reasonable amount than pirate. But they ruined it so now i mainly just watch network on their streaming aps a week after it airs, and get cable stuff i want by other means.

My brother has it we share. I don't even know how he got into it in the first place, considering he still pirates most movies and shows anyway.

I hate faggots that throw a fit everytime they remove a shitty show/movie they like. You're just going to subscribe again in a month when they release a new original series that you like.

Yes, I share one account with 3 other family members

All I watch is the marvel serials desu, well them and the occasional shit SF movie. My gf watches a lot of "comedies" - Jane the Virgin, shit like that

Yes. The Netflix original shows are really good.

i've got a free month trial

that's the only ever time i use it

yeah

you don't use netflix, netflix uses you

I use it for the Marvel shows, CW shows, Gotham, Walking Dead, and whatever movie seems interesting.
Mostly don't use it for movies though, just shows I've missed.
Currently on Luke Cage.

>CW shows
>theyre doing that gay mid-season break shit with the 100
REEEEEEEEEEEE i need my clarkfu god damnit

Netflix is probably the only service i'd pay for just for how easy the interface is. I tried watching a show through Kodi and it's painful.

Name one network that provides more quality shows than Netflix.

Whoa, that's deep

I go back and forth, I usually on reactivate my account when there is more than one or two new series I want to watch, but once I'm done with them I deactivate it

jesus.. let me guess youre an apple user too right?

>paying for media

>hurr durr apple fags
2010 called m8, they want their autism back

I occasionally use my girlfriend's account. Seem like every time I want to find something specific though, it isn't available and I just pirate it anyway.

Radical dude, i remember being 16 too

Pretty much this.
>terrible selection
>poor bitrate
>some content not even available above SD quality even with BDs out
>DRM
>sells user data to third parties as per their privacy policy
>can't play above 720p in browsers other then Edge
>requires hardware DRM to even play 4K content
>consumers buying new hardware are paying for DRM so Netflix can serve its business model
Just trash.

metv

Yes, but I find myself in this odd position where I'll KNOW something has been on Netflix for a time, and suddenly I have the opportunity and urge to see it, and when I look it's been removed. I don't even blame Netflix, it's just this weird supernatural phenomenon like never being able to pair all my socks.
Even weirder, often times it's only been removed for a day or so, almost like they somehow pulled it in anticipation of me watching it.

Anyway, my life is just generally cursed anyway so I'm not too upset about this particular detail.

>can't go above 720 in browsers other than edge
But thats wrong

i lol'd

I have been netflix free for over a year. It's almost silly since it is the price of a premium fast food meal. But i don't miss it, i got to watch stranger things and santa clarita anyways. And i find a way to watch bcs and got and hacf.

No, the video won't go above 720p in Firefox and other browsers, even for "originals". Ctrl+alt+shift+d while playing to check.

>blames Jews for price increase
>acts like a typical Jew

Really makes you think.

ebin, dimply ebin

Naa Apple is still a thing.

I dont get the point. Why would you pay for something you could get for free?

Convenience?

Its s, not d. Check m8 lmao

Rewatching Friday Night Lights right now friend.

Gay

Yes, sir.

Dropped it and got UFC Fight Pass instead.

I used to pay for pretty much all the major streaming services before I realized that XBMC (Kodi) existed. Now I doubt that ill ever sub to one again. Only real downside is quality which has never terribly concerned me in the first place

Super gay

No, you fucking retard. s gives bitrate, d gives everything.

Well shit ill have to check that out. Who says shitposting doesn't teach you anything?