youtube.com/watch?v=ySAoWBrx5-o
youtube.com/watch?v=O3jdBSNQrqI
archive.org/details/@o_amp_a_video_archive
opieandanthonylive.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdzf-XTdJV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-CN2C-nJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was a literal cuck

There's so much content to listen to, its gonna suck when I eventually get through it all.

>knocked out his outfit
>Wings Hauser
His shit on Opie & Anthony cracks me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IaVy3-ezlA&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQbsWaCufw

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=-ACj3GKUqDQ

0:44

shut the fuck up amy

R.I.P patrice.

Yup, Try to listen to at least one O&A video with Patrice per day, currently on #75. it's going to be a sad day when I finally reaach the end

>Did you burn down the storage unit?
>Almost definitely.

>duuude he was such a philosopher man, he was a truthteller

nigga was just a pretty funny dumbass comedian, he literally drank so much soda that he died

As someone who has listened to all of his O&A stuff I still re-listen to his stuff to this day.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ&t=25414s
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZeYOKQxZbc&t=12340s
Two of my favorites to listen to, the fucking Pro wrestling one when he starts talking about Jesse Ventura I have never laughed so god damned hard.

good thing about those is that they have amazing replay value. I've listened to all of them five times over. Tiger Taint rant, Christopher Reeves 1st annual blink off drama, and black philip rants, and all the attacks on Rich Vos are top tier.

His shit on tough crowd was the best imo. It's a shame the whole series isn't collected somewhere.

>he said, "read this palm you gypsy bitch"

DISRESPECT THE WOMEN
SUBJUGATE THOSE HOES

I dont hear anybody say that.

Also, I hate that she has been ripping off his material as well.

He would've fucking loved the latest Kong film. I'd kill to get to hear his thoughts on shit like Making a Murder, the Trayvon Martin case, Denmark being the rape capital of the world, this whole SJW business, the chick that killed her baby down in Florida, the BLM movement, capeshit and Bill Burr having a kid.

Or Robin Williams' suicide, the latest capeshit, black entertainers boycotting the Oscars and that whole thing with Bill Cosby.

Why do fat people get those dark patches on their cheeks right below the cheek bones?

I think, one or two more specials, and he would have surpassed Eddie's Raw and Delirious.

Those two still being the benchmark to beat.

I've been listening to a lot of stories about him from other comedians on yt and honestly he sounds like a gigantic loser whose career was going down the shitter sooner or later. He had an obnoxious, hypocritical take-no-shit attitude in his dealings with media execs and other comedians. He was moody and unprofessional and would do shit just to empress whoever was around him. Death is probably the best career move he ever did.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gHz-l40FNQ

Patrice's laugh is so infectious

>almost definitely
I thought the line was "oh, most definitely"?

reminder Patrice gang raped a white girl

youtube.com/watch?v=ySAoWBrx5-o

So did I, but it's supposedly "almost".

Having an open relationship is fine. He was out getting pussy from hookers in brazil, was free to come home to a loving girl he loved on an emotional level.

lol he was mean to a girl on his radio show what a hero xD

Why would you post a video that proves no rape ever took place, and then call him a rapist based on the evidence that he never raped anyone?

I think the joke is that people read 'false rape accusation' and immediately drop the 'false' and 'accusation' parts

>tfw been through all patrice, ck, and most of burr and vos appearances on youtube, since people have those playlists.
>decided to download the entirety of O and A, listening to old shows without big guests
>just started on the Ron and Fez show too, switch between the two shows.

Its a whole lot more hit and miss listening to old shows, but the continuity is really great. You lose context when listening to just one persons appearances because it would be weeks or months in between sometimes. Its nice when they say that they will be doing something "next week" and then the next episode that shit happens.

I think I like R&F better than O&A on the whole
also Pepper was the best producer to take third mic

after you listen to every O&A appearance and every black philip you can start over again at the beginning and it's like hearing an old friend. it almost brings a tear to your eye, but that would be gay.

I didnt really think Black Phillip was all that great.
I mean it was fun to hear him and all, but the hole and his buddy were kind of boring on air.

I hope everyone hear has heard the Patrice roast. If you know all the people involved, this is probably the funniest audio you could ever listen to. youtube.com/watch?v=O3jdBSNQrqI

I just checked it out on Netflix and apparently it is actually "oh, most definitely".

That's what both Netflix and my ears have always told me, so I'm going with it.

yeah it was hit and miss, he had some good rants. still, every moment of him talking is precious.

where'd u download all of them from

Youtube or:

archive.org/details/@o_amp_a_video_archive

opieandanthonylive.com/ (down right now I guess, check later?

Yeah I got the full set of O&A and R&F shows from opieandanthonylive.com

Over on >leddit he says the archive will be back up eventually. I hope so because I need to redownload a few O&A seasons.

me too bro

he told too much truth and paid the price

>he literally drank so much soda that he died
(((ok)))

O&A is for faggots
R&F is for true intellectuals

Ranking the producers:
1. Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley
2. "East Side" Dave McDonald
3. Billy "The Orange Ball of Failure" Staples
4. Pips
5. Mark Zito
6. Fez
7. Shelby
8. Al Dukes
9000000001. "Black Earl" Douglas

The only thing Earl is good for is the single greatest radio parody song ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdzf-XTdJV0

>no kokomo joe

why do you guys pretend to like this guy so much

literally never saw him anywhere besides Sup Forums threads like every other day

I bet it's like one guy spamming him for years

>empress

He hosted a TV show, had a few small parts in tv and movies, had several comedy specials and comedy cds, and has thousands of hours on a radio show.

Its not like he is unknown to the comedy world.

>pretend
fuck off nigga.

Been a huge fan for years.

He didn't give a fuck about playing ball in hollywood which is why I like him. Also, the comedians that didn't like him, are shit tier comedians that use writers to create material for themselves.

read

same here but he brought it all on himself

Is this nigga for real?

You don't like him because he didn't play ball w/ a corrupt evil industry?

>he brought it all on himself
??????????

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-CN2C-nJI

Just shut the fuck up.

He grew up with Kevin Hart and was friends with him, he was friends with Chris Rock. He was good friends with Louis CK.
Comedians loved him

nice a patrice thread. i still watch his last stand up special he did every few months and still laugh. cant say that for many others.

I always wondered why reddlt liked Patrice so much.

Then I heard one of his clips the other day on foxxhole and he was literally a whiny sjw cuck libtard white kid in a big nigga's body.

Suddenly it was all so clear to me.

His peers hold a benefit gig every year for his family, he was obviously well liked

>black guy
>"""""""""false""""""""""
>""""""""allegation""""""""""
Nope lol

>whiny sjw cuck libtard

uh what? please explain.

>its cold out here.

You forgot to write "nigger" a few times.

and here come the shills

black guy talking about the federal reserve is a no no

i listened to some of his stand up at work today. admittedly i didnt pay much attention to him when he was still alive. hes a funny dude

What a fag

I just listen for eleven hours a day for the last two years, still hasn't gotten old. Step up senpai

>Watch The Office and Arrested Development when Netflix came out
>Find Opie and Anthony later on through Louis CK and listen to Patrice
>Find out he was the big nigger in the banana stand and the big nigger in the warehouse

My mind exploded. It really exposes how much talent is by the wayside. Most people hated Patrice when they first heard or met him and he grows like a tumor on you.

Bill don't you have more important things to be doing?

oh my god patrice giving bill shit for sucking up to his wife wouldve been GOLDEN.

remember when louis was funny

those where the days before he became Louis CucK

So is Ant still banned from the the Patrice O'Neil Benefit because Bill Burr's black bitch is black?

Is it true that Kevin Spacey had him killed because he was talking about a "gay mafia"?

having daughters changed him

poor circulation

kek. Working in (((Hollywood))) changed him.

Christ he was good with crowd work...

Did (((they))) kill him?

>Eddie
How does Dave Chappelle rank against Mr. Murphy?

Grape soda is owned by Jewish companies

of fucking course they did

How long until Jimmy kills himself?

This guy was truly a saint. Why do the good always die so young?

Not soon enough. His chip routine was ok at first but got old really quick. He has a napoleon complex to the extreme and his only claim to fame was the O and A show.

The best line I ever heard from him was that he'll always be a racist nigga cause all the other niggas who ever stood up for unity between races got killed. Fucking gold

Kind of overrated.

On stage he was a very poor man's Sinatra Kike.

jews don't like it when blacks tell the truth

To be fair, all of that group seem to be unfunny hacks now.
If you watch some of Patrices home movies that have been getting released, even him dealing with his car theft, its funny.

Then you listen to Bill Burrs special and it feels like your waiting in line for the joke.

WHY DID EDDIE STOP BEING FUNNY?

He was on the verge of eclipsing Pryor.

Was it the money or the traps?

The best was when they had the lingerie bowl bitches come in the studio and the one girl didn't take off her coat. Patrice called her a cunt the second she walked in the room and it turned into a huge thing.

He came off as a cocky, know-it-all.

If he was so smart, then why was he fat and black?

I would rather one hour of Richard & Sal prank calls than anything stand up as a history ever did.

>An Uwe Boll trainwreck
I challenge you to find an Uwe Boll flick as entertaining as a trainwreck

yea same

>If he was so smart, then why was he fat and black?
nigga fuck off
and stop samefagging

Only edgy teens would think that's admirable. He choose to go into comedy so he should have played ball and focused on making money like everyone else in the game. None of that stupid sour-grapes bullshit he was peddling.

Exactly. All of those guys played ball and didn't act self-important like he did. And they went on to have successful careers while he died penniless to the point where they have to do this shit to keep his family from going broke.

"at least I dont do stand up on a bus"

that one is gold

not an argument

Yeah that was pretty fun

I understand why people feed into the monster that is hollywood. I don't support it but apparently that makes me an "edgy teen."

also, name the comedians that spoke ill of patrice.

and here come the Israeli shills

He also acted like he was entitled to judge other comedians work for some reason. On the Roast of Charlie Sheen he would always go "oh.. okay, that's a good joke" at other roasters jokes instead of laughing like everyone else. It was annoying and pretentious as fuck.

I still miss Sam Kinison (yes I'm that fucking old)