Polish resistance veterans sue German public TV for "Generation War" TV show

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/262293,Polish-resistance-veterans-sue-German-public-TV

>A lawsuit over a controversial German mini-series that depicts Polish underground fighters in WWII as being anti-Semitic kicked off on Monday in a district court in Kraków, southern Poland

>The case against German public television channel ZDF and producers UFA Fiction has been brought by Zbigniew Radłowski, a 92-year-old veteran of the Home Army (AK), and an international association of former AK soldiers

>They say the series contains scenes suggesting the Home Army was complicit in crimes against Jews, while Germans are presented as the victims of World War II

>They are demanding an apology on all television channels which screened the series, or for the first broadcast on other channels that bought the drama to be preceded by a statement that Germans were the only nation guilty for the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=AZHqbzyDcRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMs1dwNu_eI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Zawadzki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Bytnar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Rowecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army#Relations_with_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Rybarski
youtube.com/watch?v=kE5AERj_7ZsPoles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lviv_professors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they care if they're portrayed as anti-Semitic? Would anyone in Poland think less of them if they were?

Because it's basically not true and pure propaganda.

Home Army never displayed any anti-semitic behaviours, in fact, they helped with hiding Jews from Germans and cooperated with Jewish Combat Organization.

Germans are trying to whitewash themselves, while portraying Poles as the bad guys.

#Never5get

Polish were extremely antisemitic at the time, just like everybody else except the Anglos.
Also:
>Fake story following a handfull of people
>They say all Polish freedom fighters were antisemitic
And all Jews fled to Poland and survived the Holocaust? All German women were nurses?
Polish butthurt at its finest

Stop whining Poland jesus fuck.
What if Germany would sue the other way around for all the inaccuracies over Germans you have shown on TV ?
You would have to scrub German toilets until you are 80 just to pay off those reparations.

yeah germans are always like that. very evil people, the scum of this planet

>Polish were extremely antisemitic at the time
Doesn't matter, the show still portrays shit that didn't happen.

>>They say all Polish freedom fighters were antisemitic
There is only one group of Polish parisans that appears in the show, and they are portrayed as a bunch of illiterate, anti-semitic, greedy bigots. If this isn't a propaganda, then I don't know what is.

>all the inaccuracies over Germans you have shown on TV
Which exactly?

One of the Polish guys literally says "we'll drown Jews like a bunch of cats", I'm pretty sure it happened irl.

>bunch of illiterate, anti-semitic, greedy bigots

Sounds like all the Poles I know

Didn't Poles also get incredibly butthurt over "Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter" or was that other people?

Reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=jMs1dwNu_eI

>Polish parisans that appears in the show, and they are portrayed as a bunch of illiterate, anti-semitic, greedy bigots.
To be perfectly fair, that's kinda how it actually was? Members of the polish resistance cracked down on and lynched a whole fuckload of jews in 1946 before the commies could clamp down

also
>polish
>illiterate
>polish
>greedy

I dunno man sounds about right

"Generation War" is the English name of "Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter".

Ah ok

The Kielce Pogrom was an outbreak of violence against the Jewish community centre's gathering of refugees in the city of Kielce, Poland on 4 July 1946 by the Polish Communist armed forces (LWP, KBW) and plain-clothed agents in the presence of a crowd of onlookers, which resulted in the killing of 42 Jews.[1] Polish Communist courts later tried and condemned nine people to death in connection with the incident.
As the deadliest pogrom against Polish Jews after the Second World War, the incident was a significant point in the post-war history of Jews in Poland. It took place only a year after the end of the Second World War and the Holocaust, shocking Jews in Poland, Poles, and the international community. It has been considered a catalyst for the flight from Poland of most remaining Polish Jews who had survived the Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

are they trying yet again to convince people that the holocaust happened.

>Members of the polish resistance cracked down on and lynched a whole fuckload of jews in 1946 before the commies could clamp down

What the fuck are you talking about

>I dunno man sounds about right
Well then you know shit about history.

Most of Home Army members were well educated, patriotic young people, often former members of the Boy Scout Association.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Zawadzki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Bytnar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Rowecki

Besides, it's the alleged "antisemitism" that is the main issue here.

Why can't they handle the banter?

Who cares?

>by the Polish Communist armed forces (LWP, KBW) and plain-clothed agents in the presence of a crowd of onlookers

Yeah, exactly. By them, not by the Home Army - member of which, by the way, they were hunting down, imprisoning and murdering.

So what does event caused by Soviet lapdog commies after WW2 have in common with war-time Home Army?

Prov it wasnt like that then complain.

But there were many anti semites amongst them....even after the war Poles killed jews in progroms, e.g. in Kielce.

>bunch of illiterate, anti-semitic, greedy bigots
Isn't this the normal Polak?

Is it a good series?
English subtitles?

It shows why Germany invaded Poland, they were pretty anticivilizing and barbaric.

>the fucking greasy kikes in Germany are portraying us as anti-semitic
How fucking dare you?

old poles still butthurt about ww2
As if Hitler didn't give them like 6 fucking years to ally with him

I thought it was great.

Kekkles

It happened, just not the way Jewish media portray it. Half of victims were Poles.

Gib reparation money, Hans.

>WE WUZ KILLED

With good reason,they've basically slandered the Polish side to the point of no return,claiming that the Germans were just "doing their duty" while the Polish were the unsung deviants and hateful partisans.

My grandparents survived the war.
They were from Krakow.
They said that the German army that came to Poland were trying to help the Jews by taking them to Palestine, but the Polish Home Army insisted that they gas them instead.
The Germans fought the Home Army bravely for a couple of weeks - often hiding and shielding Jews - but the Polish managed to capture a lot of Jews and then sent them to Auschwitz.
Fuck the Poles.

I do.

>claiming that the Germans were just "doing their duty" while the Polish were the unsung deviants and hateful partisans.
I don't see the problem here

You spout shit that didnt happen all the time
Like germany started the war and your people werent harrassing and terrorizing the local germans which you occupied

Its your own medicine

that part of the resistance literally dindu nuffin

Yes the Germans were unsung angels who gave candy to the children and bread to the common man.

This is what they want us to believe. top kek.

Pretty much this.

Poles were anti Semitic lol

It was common all over the place back then

get fucked we won the war (on paper) so we get to be white knights in media

They turned on the propaganda machine after a conservative party won in your elections. Enjoy

Christ the arrogance of these German swine.

Let me fix that for you
>work camps
>the employer and the employee

Working is a far worse fate for a Jew than death.

Thats true but the butthurt happens because they depict the resistance as anti-semitic and those guys played fair, unlike soviets, germans, ukies, commie resistance and far right resistance. It's a bit like blaming Rommel for Auschwitz

Arbeit macht frei

>Germany
>Portraying themselves as angels
There is no other group in the world that demonize Germans more than Germans

>sounds about right
Because you're historically illiterate.

The burden of proofs lies with you, not me, friend.

>But there were many anti semites amongst them
Again, bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army#Relations_with_Jews

>after the war Poles killed jews in progroms, e.g. in Kielce

Kielce was carried out by commies, who also were against the Home Army. See What other "pogroms" were there?

Hitler wanted an "alliance" in exchange for giving him neutral Gdańsk and a vast chunk of Polish land between Germany and Prussia. Only cuck would agree for such terms.

Germans are trying to imply Poles were just as bad as them while simultaneously showing Germans as victims of the war. It's pure bullshit. it's like showing innocent German family get blown up by Yugoslav partisans - it's just propaganda.

>harassing and terrorizing the local Germans which you occupied

A a fabricated claim which was published by Hitler who needed to invent a solid to justify the impending invasion of Poland.

It's Danzig

>poland: best friend of the jews

>What if Germany would sue the other way around for all the inaccuracies over Germans you have shown on TV

And in return,they've sue them for causing the death of 6.5 million ethnic Poles and the destruction of 63% of all of their material property

Also,which inaccuracies did you have in mind?

>while Germans are presented as the victims of World War II

I haven't seen the actual thing, but there's no way public broadcasters like ZDF would depict WW2 Germans as innocent or victims in relation to muh sacred six gorillion nevar forget!
Probably just a misunderstanding with a single ambiguous scene about pollacks being pollacks.

Monsters. I hope that one of these days, Poles will pay for their terrible crimes.

>germany started the war
It obviously were Poles who started full-scaled invasion on poor innocent Germany.

>your people werent harrassing and terrorizing the local germans
[citation needed]

It's Кaлинингpaд.

Not anymore :^)

>What if Germany would sue the other way around for all the inaccuracies over Germans you have shown on TV ?
Germany literally destroyed Poland worse than ISIS destroyed Syria and killed around a third of all people in Poland. Even if all the possible lawsuits were filed Poland would always win in the end.

>Кaлинингpaд.
That's Königsberg

>Poland is one of the only countries to openly butt blast the EU for its undemocratic structure, lack of accountability, and its failure to properly handle crises.
>The media is in bed with EU politicians
>Suddenly new TV show makes Poles look like the bad guys of WWII

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

this. the truth needs to come out

ITT: Various Malte-Sorens busy defending some shitty JewDF show while Achmed and Mehmet fuck their girlfriends

>the employer
Yeah, except that Poles and Jews didn't really choose to be put in them.

I know you Stormfags were brainwashed by the Jewish media, but you have to realize that Catholic Poles were murdered in camps as well. Including the Polish nationalists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Rybarski

>implying everything seen in Sophie's Choice, Schindler's List, Band of Brothers, Saving Pvt. Ryan, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas etc. isn't pure propaganda

Wew.

>hate Jews so much that invites millions of Arabs to his fatherland just to kill the aftertaste
>acuses others of being 'anti-semitic' and butthurt
holy fuck

>killed around a third of all people in Poland
that was soviets

what the fuck does stormfag mean anymore

>Croat defending Germans

Dobar horvat, dobar horvat, Herr Fritz ce biti zadovoljan tobom

See , Malte.

I mean yeah, only the germans hated the jews.

are you fucking stupid? have you seen even the movie? It's typical anti german propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=kE5AERj_7ZsPoles are only butthurt because it shows them not as heroic, humble people (e.g. no propaganda)

I can't seem to find that city on the map... Did you perhaps mean Gdansk?

No,it just shows your overly dramatic point of view,which always tends to be debunked and in return,that leads your people to believe that they've "once again been wronged who're threatened by your superiority".

You call an offer of submission an "offer of alliance" ?

Founded and originally inhabited by Poles.Also,I wouldn't got that far to correct the nomenclature of Polish cities,given the fact that you've illegally settled all Wendish cities in Eastern and Central Germany.

So? Several teachers, professors from every occupied zone were put into work camps. Considerably more than jews.

>There is only one group of Polish parisans that appears in the show, and they are portrayed as a bunch of illiterate, anti-semitic, greedy bigots.

So what's the problem?

Lel, our jews tried the same exact thing in Hungary, telling us we were the real perpetrators of the holocaust and not the germans.

As a fellow "winner", let me tell you that it does not work that way.

America and Russia won. Europe lost. We simply bought ourselves a few less genocides and destroyed cities by collaborating.

Janezek na počitncah :^)

Nobody says that, but what this show portrays is pure bullshit and propaganda. See >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army#Relations_with_Jews

Home Army was helping with hiding the Jews from Germans, having them in their ranks and cooperating with Jewish Combat Organization.

>Yes the Germans were unsung angels who gave candy to the children and bread to the common man.

Well, that *is* how they acted during the early occupation, when they were still all like "brother aryans" and whatnot. Then the Americans came, and did the same.

Pathetic.
If you can't do the time - don't commit the crime, Poland.
Ridiculous that the Germans get blamed for the genocide of Jews, while the Poles get off scot-free.

are those proto-SJW´s?

>Stormfags were brainwashed by the Jewish media,

Stormfags hate the Jews

>harrassing and terrorizing the local germans
sounds like Merkek goverment, I thought you are into SM?

tfw 1 have 2/3 of this god-like movie but the 3rd broke

You poles were antisemitic though i dont get the problem who cares

The poles WERE the bad guys in WWII though.
if not for their stubbornness and our politicians ignorance, WWII probably wouldn't have even begun.

>Several teachers, professors from every occupied zone were put into work camps
Germans attempted to literally wipe out the Polish intellectual elites. They murdered thousands of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lviv_professors

>Stormfags hate the Jews
Yet they buy their vision of "Holocaust", and desperately try to prove it never happened just because they hate da Joos.

The truth is that Holocaust and mass killing in camps took place, but half the of victims were Polish, not Jewish.

movie is older than the recent polish government you fuck.

Because intellectuals, public figures who don't adhere to the regime etc. are all enemies to the occupying regime. Of course he put them to death. He did the same in Germany.

Erdogan is doing the same thing in Turkey, albeit he's less blunt about it.

And then the liberators came and did the same.

british were the bad guys, without you cunts poland would have probably aligned itself to germany, usa would have a much harder time invading/less pretext to invade and the soviets would have been cut down before they got organized

Not only did Hitler wanted Poles to submit to him Hitler wanted to completely erase Poles and make it like they never even existed. During the entire war only time Germans ever used the word Poland was during the September and October 1939 campaign into Poland, otherwise it was always either Greater Germany or General Government (that wasn't in any way implied to be Polish)

If you show your enemies as bigots they win.

>So what's the problem?

That it's a lie.