Why do men like asian women so much?

why do men like asian women so much?
especially japanese women, whats so special about them?
even their faces look weird.

Attached: sbejdns.jpg (1080x1129, 185K)

They look young. The trade-off is that they have the ugliest vaginas on the planet.

asian girls are very attractive

They look like children/pre-teens.
Men are attracted to younger girls, teenagers.

I like girls that look young

what is so attractive about them?

They look old, you stupid fuck.

pretty faces, excellent hair, petite bodies, tight vaginas

You look old.

You don't belong here. Fuck off back to your safespace where no one needs to understand sarcasm.

Not man-faced nor man-jawed nor man-shouldered nor leather-skin-tanned and generally are thin and hardly ever riddled with drugs/alcohol and don't have any or ugly make-up like western whores

why tf would I want some ugly chink?

im not him but - i like the shape of their eyes the most, unsure why that is. just their facial features in general are nice to me. then the hair maybe. im also attracted to smol / fragile looking women i guess. its always been so strange to me that a person so tiny can have so much power over me.

also in my experience many asian women tend to be more reserved / introverted. thats not a big deal to me but i do find that type of personality more attractive.

>Can take a punch
>Can't speak English to rat you out for punching them

Because they have petite bodies like teenagers and tight pussies, even in their 30's or later.
It's like fucking a teenage girl.
Men prefer teens.

>why do men like asian women so much?
why do men like women so much?
fixed faggot

I think most look rather cute

The thinking mans waifu

Japanese women have big asses bruh.

They just look cute and from my experiences, less annoying to deal with then white women

My dream is to fly to the Philippines, live in a huge mansion there, with a lot of young local girls and impregnate them all.