What do you guys think about chastity cages

What do you guys think about chastity cages
Would you wear one if offered?

Attached: image.jpg (355x355, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curvetoys.com/product/Thinz-6inch-Slim-Dong-with-Balls-Vanilla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would wear one if my partner gave me one probably. Fags who just lock themselves up to idk, be retarded disgust me.

Attached: 0-3-3.jpg (1000x1244, 166K)

Yup. I'm actually just building up the courage to buy one.

They kinda grew on me, especially how cute other traps and cds look when its locked up.

I'm in exactly the same position. It seems hot but makes me a little nervous.

But in a good way though. Like I'm nervous but its going to be hot or like I'm scared of how hot its going go to be.

Any recommendations for a cheap "starter cage"?

I wouldn't wear one but I adore guys in cages

Attached: IMG_20190602_031614.jpg (2048x1536, 342K)

Yeah. I'm not looking to trap or anything, just feel a little more submissive. Even if it's all controlled by myself. Not being able to just sit there and jerk off. Feeling how tight the denial is. Dont know why I haven't got one yet. Like I need some kind of push.

I wish i had a gf or someone to lock me up. Its so boring doing it alone.

Attached: Tiffany_4_48.jpg (900x971, 187K)

Just go for it. ;)

And I'm with you on the submissive aspect of it, it's a such a thrill.

For me I have a sissy fetish, so it would really force me to try to come just from being pegged or doing anal on my own. Most times I'm not disciplined enough and get so turned on I have to touch myself.

Be me
Meme arrow key on my computer broken so can’t greentext
Wife wants to “spice it up in the bedroom”
Buys me a cock cage
Have a few beers
I reluctantly agree to try it
Wife attempts to put it on my flaccid cock
It doesn’t fit
She can’t get it past the head
My cock is too big for it
Mfw

Attached: 37195242-4D00-44C5-AC41-79E8D2F8ABB6.jpg (800x531, 100K)

So hot. Couple's goals right there

>What do you guys think about chastity cages
It's a fun thing to play with, but since I have a sub myself I didn't have the desire to wear it anymore.
But she has a full chastity belt and wears it more or less regularly. We just got a new one, that arrived yesterday (pic related), we did not have had the chance to test it out tho.
>Would you wear one if offered?
Therefore: no.

Attached: 1036577480.png (1080x1440, 399K)

Trying anal stuff is where I'm sure it would go. Experimented a few times in the past but never had proper toys. Having to basically relearn my body sounds frustratingly hot. No easy route of jerking it.

I use emlalock.com for self locking

Exaclty. Just lay on your side lube up a finger and feel for your prostate. Hint: it will feel really good when you start gently rubbing it.

In terms of proper toys, there's always an Aneros. I've got one and it's great. I also have a relatively small dildo (I'll try to find the link for you) from there, I bought a slightly longer one beads and I'm about to buy a bigger plug when I get a chance.

Once you get a feel for it you'll be hooked. And it feels like a different horniness than regular like it's starting from deeper inside.

Lol, well played

> courage needed to buy something

tf nigger, it won't clamp itself ob you in the middle of the night....

get an online domme, I have one, redhead called julia. It is the best.

I always found the "orgasm" from prostate stimulation less fulfilling than actual sex. It's more of a letting the pressure escape, without the actual endorphines. Thats why I always suggest sissies to lock themselves in permanently and only use their ass for sexual gratification. It will keep them horny and willing, while at the same time reducing the risk of health issues.

chastikey works well aswell

Some toys would be a must if I got one. Don't live alone so that may be a challenge to find the time to explore all that.
Also having to shave to wear it. Haven't done that in a long time and I remember the itches and bumps fucking sucked. I could probably do better now but mess that up and it's uncomfortable for a bit.

The few times I've gotten close, it's been really intense.

But that does sound really fun though ;) I'd love to be house sissy for a dorm full of dominant ladies

No i wouldnt, because my life isnt so pointless that i need to put my cock in a cage for some excitement

I have one and it can be great. It's a pretty niche thing though even for subs.

Sounds hot. Also a way to become desparate and needy in the best way.

I totally understand. I live with my Gf. She knows I like anal and we have done some pegging before, but she doesn't know I crossdress.

And yeah, shaving would be interesting to explain...but I know I could play it off somehow.

curvetoys.com/product/Thinz-6inch-Slim-Dong-with-Balls-Vanilla

So that's the first dildo I bought. After that I got the 8 inch one. Being long dicked by the 8 incher feels great, but the 6 hits my prostate perfectly.

Any advice for someone on the fence?

Well after some exploration I switched to the other side of the slash, so in my house there's only one submissive women.

You can try it out yourself without a keyholder, just get a cheap plastic one (they kinda suck but you'll see if it's just a fantasy-only thing for you). There are guides to finding the correct cage size.
I guess if your dick is rather big flaccid it can be an issue to hide the cage, luckily I can wear small cages which don't make a weird shape.

Gotcha, in reality I like domming as much as subbing. The "sissy maid for a sorority house" thing is just a fantasy for me. But if my GF locked me up for a week and only pegged me and milked my prostate I'd be ecstatic.

oh hell yes

I jerk off to it. But I wouldn't do it.

Sounds good. They have em on Amazon?

I'll keep that in mind. I'm relatively well endowed (a bit bigger than average) so I'll keep that in mind.

And yes, for me it would be for anal play. Eg) alone in the house, horny, chastity cage, crossdressing, and trying to cum from anal.

Attached: tumblr_pow1a8FYGV1tgohig_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 428K)

Moar!

That does look good.

I'm small so it almost seems like a problem going by the fitting guides I've read. The styles I like may be too big for me. It's supposed to fit to when you're totally soft, right? For me that would be difficult. Seems like the nubs would be the only fitting ones and I hate how they look.

It really is. I still warm up with a few fingers and/or a plug, but I was so honry yesterday it just slid right in. I felt like such a slut

Attached: tumblr_cf2185ba9c5a0fa0557129093d9998f5_e6de86f1_640.png (640x640, 684K)

That's the dream. Any pegging centric?

I'd have to check

Attached: tumblr_plw12dMkpe1x5avfuo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 267K)

Attached: tumblr_pwej9z98cP1yngz9jo1_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 314K)

That one dildo looks nice and when I looked it up it seemed cheap. Like something I could get away with.
The cage sizing is an issue. Like I said, if I understood the one guide properly then I would be limited in choice. Unless it's just supposed to be "smaller than you are when you get hard."

Attached: tumblr_p1ki0tZats1wb80e1o1_1280.jpg (1280x1027, 326K)

Attached: tumblr_p1ki2feOlv1wb80e1o1_1280.jpg (1280x1333, 366K)

Attached: tumblr_p6ff75spv01wb80e1o1_1280.jpg (790x716, 150K)

Attached: Male-Chastity-Captions-1508.jpg (2333x2156, 417K)

Attached: tumblr_p5bj5kYCDU1v634wno4_1280.jpg (1242x863, 142K)

Attached: tumblr_p8figqkoAr1w1b7f9o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 253K)

Attached: Male-Chastity-Captions-1410.jpg (2025x1691, 375K)

no because I'm not mentally ill or suicidal

Pretty retarded even in comparison with other fetishes

truth is it's just one of the thousands of fetishes out there

and unless you get a PA piercing, pretty much all those "cages" are novelties no matter how impossible to pull out of they claim to be

I'd think about it, not sure if I'd actually do it.
Not a fag or a trap, I just jerk off way too much and want to cut down. Shit hasn't even felt good for years, but I jerk off like 5 times a day just out of habit.

>she
oh thank christ I saw the pic before I read your comment and I thought the metal balls went up the tip of the penis or some shit

Na my dick wouldn't fit too big

Attached: 1557194610779.jpg (2322x4128, 1009K)

I wear one but only at home, you will be surprised how many chicks on like Snapchat, kik and whisper Willing to tease you when you’re locked

Absolutely not, under any circumstances.

>it won't clamp itself ob you in the middle of the night....
Source?

there is NO FUCKING WAY i would put that on my dick,

My bf loves to put one on when I'm fucking him. At the right angle, I can get his cock to drop precum like a faucet when fuck him. I like it better when he's not wearing it though. I like to be inside him while I get him hard. Get him to shoot his load all over his chest so I can lick it off him.

I'm assuming cages are more a mental thing? Because when he's caged and I'm really giving it to him, his legs start shaking and he grinds his hips like mad.

Attached: 793.jpg (480x556, 59K)

No.
This is among the stupidest things in the world.

Not for me. I'm 99% a top and regardless, very not into denial.

More locked up sissies is great for me tho. More buttholes for me to fuck while they eat out the wife.

>tfw find a cage I like for its color
>get torn between a colored one or a clear one
>colored seems like it would be slightly too big
>not really into the clear one
Fuck. If the colored one was just slightly smaller it feels like it would be perfect. Or even one that's transparent but with a slight color to it.

My fiancee loves locking me up and denying me sex until moring. She still has me rub her off so she can sleep. I think it's so sexy