Star Wars Celebration

previous threadkino skywalker family edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/Fku_4t2Xw7KxGf8KwqCa8A/
youtu.be/k7ZW1gtCljs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Star Trek is for adults. Star Wars is for kids.

We can all agree on this, right?

just fucking ignore them
you know who

Nope

No, Star Wars is for children. Star Trek is for teenagers.

Stargate is for adults.

Force awakens - female main character and black boyfriend
Rogue one - female main character
Forces of destiny - entire female only focused show
Battlefront 2 - Finally added an actual campaign wait.. female main character!

What did they mean by this?

Both are shit. battlestar galactica is where it's at

I loved TFA. Fight me.

Kill yourself

What are kids that grow up with the new trilogy going to be able to obsess over? Do kids even care about Star Wars anymore?

This.

Ignore the shills.

>inb4 shitters from the other thread come in to say TFA was a bad movie despite it being the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time

reminder that most people liked the movie and that you are the very small minority.

i'd recommend watching more movies and get some better taste.

Why do Han Solo and Indiana Jones exist in the same universe?

>inb4 screeching about "MUH MARY SUE"

Why are people acting like there's any question of whether Anakin's force ghost will be Hayden? It's already canon whether Disney likes it or not, and even more importantly Sebastian Shaw has been dead since 1994.

>a movie made money that means it must be good!

i guess that means the prequels are good too. good to know

>being 12

Okay then show me all those movies that bombed at the box office that are masterpieces.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/Fku_4t2Xw7KxGf8KwqCa8A/

Holy fucking shit.

I wonder what earth is like in Star Wars. It's a galaxy far far away, not a different timeline or universe, so it must exist but is just obviously in a different galaxy.

And what are they talking about with the "long time ago" part? How long ago? Is the Battle of Yavin contemporary with Rome? Medieval times? Cavemen? Dinosaurs?

Because George Lucas is actually swell.

>latching onto the money thing and not looking at the review score from regular people

The prequels have bad review scores from regular people btw.

youtu.be/k7ZW1gtCljs

Pure. Kino.

Like the """kino""" prequels, eh? ;)

what the fuck

I love how in Star Wars humans just somehow exist everywhere, have no homeworld, and two individuals can have different British or American accents even if they grow up in the same environment as each other.

but you just said if a movie made money that must mean it's good.

and the prequels made lots of money.

Did Lucas actually make the prequels too deep?

look at this and tell me the shills aren't real.

i dont get it

Kek, that would be funny if it that was true.

You've posted this in every single celebration thread.

Literally kill yourself.

Who the fucking fuck is Rex and why is reddit going ape shit all over this?

And don't bring me your EU canon fanfic shit.

look at her belt

Don't bother. Prequelfags go through any hoop available and won't stop until you give in completely and admit to them (for validation purposes) that the prequels are absolute misunderstood kino masterpieces and brilliantly crafted works of art.

Nothing short of sucking their contrarian cocks will get them to fuck off.

so obi wan is a pedophile?

it's true though.

I'm not a complete fucking dweeb so this may be wrong, but I think I heard that all humans originated from Couruscant.

Feminism is here to stay sweetie. Deal with it.

now that's a poem if I ever saw one.

bravo geroge

Dave Filoni speculated that Rex might be the old member of the Endor strike team from Return of the Jedi. "I really do think that Rex is that guy on Endor," he said, "I really do. Why else is there a bearded old guy on Endor, Tano? Why? It makes no sense. If you don't want that to happen, do you know what that means? I'm gonna make that happen, I'm getting like Palpatine, I'm getting power crazy." In Legends, the character was identified as Nik Sant.[76]
>Old guy with a white beard named Nik Sant
>Nick Santa

I wonder what Trump's rankings of the films would be

Who here hope?

POETRY

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

why are you bringing up the prequels? TFA is a completely underwhelming movie that has nothing to do with the prequels

Trump doesn't enjoy anything fun-related. I see him more as a black snuff film sort of guy.

incoming trailer?

WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50

Top picture (L to R): Son, Grandfather, Father

Bottom picture (L to R): Father, Grandfather, Son

15 minutes

disneyshills literally cant defend this.

explains why Uncle Owen wanted Luke to stay away from that crazy old hermit

I recently rewatched the original trilogy and ANH is literally the only competently made Star Wars film. It has a rock solid plot structure and GOAT worldbuilding. ESB is just Luke & friends adventures and ROTJ is on prequel level.

TLJ TODAY?!?
It's dropping today?!?

I respect you more than other people who shit on the prequels more because at least you can accept that the OT are also dumb films.
>ROTJ is on prequel level
ROTS is honestly better than it, and that's not even an uncommon opinion.

Thank you, pal.

>accept that the OT are also dumb films.
Kids, please go.

*red ball Jett keyboard scratch*
you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

no its bullshitting you its tomorrow

>Watching star wars
You have to go back

Has a droid in the star wars universe ever had sex? We obviously know the answer for Star Trek.

they are

rotj At least has a decent scene in the movie unlike rots you reddit fag

However all meme wars is shit

>Reviews were good and made lots of money!
>Haha fucking losers not liking such a great movie!
>*.10 cents have been deposited into account*
>Time to make more threads!

Seriously, it's like these fuckers don't try anymore. TFA copied New Hope, and at best it is a 6/10 movie. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good, it was just okay. I haven't had the urge to watch it again either, because it was just above mediocre.

ya i feel the same for the most part, New Hope was just more rewatchable personally, great fucking build up to the death star attack.

nice strawmanning :)

I haven't watched anything, anything interesting happen? I hear Christensen showed up?

tomorrow morning after 11am ET

ROTS had the darth plagueis scene which was kino and better than any scene in TFA

Just like how the Transformers movies are good because they made so much money, right?

Yeah

him and sheev were the only good things that happened today

They don't have anything to back up their argument so they use the prequels as an excuse to cover up their lame excuses. You know, because everyone likes to hate the prequels.

Trailer W H E N

Star Wars is for kids and adults who just like the fun and adventure

Star Trek is for teenagers who think they are intellectual for watching the ship/station suffer one of the same four problems again and again

What did Lucas mean by this?

He did but nothing worth watching.

Do you guys think that Lucas, Hamil and Ford were talking shit about Disney behind closed door today?

I've noticed that they were much happier today talking with each other instead of with Disney Executives like a SDCC or something.

Are you new here?

hm.

No, why'd you ask?

Are we still pretending this scene was good?

If you unironically think the prequels are great, there is probably something actually wrong with you. Or you aren't too smart.

Are we still pretending TFA was good?

B-but everyone l-loved it! L-look at the re-reviews!