Can someone explain to me why he can get away with being overweight?

Can someone explain to me why he can get away with being overweight?

He makes millions of dollars playing what is essentially a kids game. Being at least somewhat in shape should be the bare minimum of professionalism you'd expect from an supposedly elite tier athlete.

I am genuinely curious as to why teams accept this kinda shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1783920-leo-messi-once-defied-pep-guardiola-with-a-can-of-coke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need to be skinny to play the way he does. He was never exceptionally fast, if anything the extra weight probably helps him.

Gonzalo pls. Your excuses will not be tolerated. Lose some weight fatty

pandering to the american audience

What puzzles me the most is why you used dollars instead of euros here

This. Finishing is the most important thing for a striker. He doesn't need to be fast or a nimble dribbler. If you think strikers do then you play too much FIFA

he had a rough argentinian life,let the man eat and enjoy

but he's french

>kids game
wrong mindset, buddy

He's old

>if anything the extra weight probably helps him.
ah yes the burger things being fat is an asset this is a surprising development

Whats wrong with his leg?

He does his job. He scores goals. That's all that matters.

kek

top post lad

No wonder he can't score with these

He scores goals. Lots of them.

he plays in Serie A against 45 year old Italian defenders who smoke cigarettes daily

Who gives a shit if he keeps scoring

How would I know?

He used to be skinny and kind of handsome
Wtf went wrong?

take off you're proxy

What a clever post, upvoted

His weight makes him harder to get pushed off the ball, he's basically the world's best sunday league player.

he's better than benzema

And was coached by someone who might call you a faggot.

The manager shouldn't allow it tbqh. Guardiola told Nasri to lose weight or otherwise leave. That's what a professional manager is supposed to do when players have no work ethic and can't stay fit even if they're being paid millions to kick a ball

He also told Nasri that he should only fuck his gf before 9PM, he's a bit of a control freak

bleacherreport.com/articles/1783920-leo-messi-once-defied-pep-guardiola-with-a-can-of-coke
Messi is a legend off the pitch as well it seems.

Players who take a penalty twice are much more likely to miss the second penalty, statistically. The manager should tell the players this

La creatura infestation has spread to Germany...

very obviously. was surprised when he stepped up. literal "oh no no no" from me. already knew it was 50/50. thought it was one of those things you just did, replace the shooter.