Vice strikes again!

>Why are these teenagers voting for Trump????? Aren't they all genderfuck globalist trans-niggers like we constantly claim they are??????

Shout-out to us

>Pablo Barberá is an associate professor at USC's School of International Relations who studies the ways in which social media affects the traditional forms of political communication. He told me that even if teens like Addison are tweeting and retweeting offensive stuff, she might have no idea that she was being offensive. Instead, her actions were part of a cycle of "herding behavior" he's found in online political communities. While he's observed this behavior on both the right and left, Barberá told me that it's particularly prominent in right-wing spaces such as Reddit, Sup Forums, and the alt-right Twittersphere. When conservatives are only interacting with their own posts and memes, he said, "it creates this echo chamber environment where your prior beliefs are confirmed, and you start believing in even stronger messages." A teen caught up in this environment, Barberá told me, is more likely "to perceive these messages as completely valid without realizing they might be racist or xenophobic."

>white women

Can it be? Are the tides of war finally beginning to turn against the kikes?

they should realize that once you start writing shit like 'crazy teen trend' it's fucking over.

>Teens like Addison and Campbell are a pretty extreme minority—Trump is wildly unpopular among young people, and a majority of voters under 30 think he's a racist. But the unpopularity of your views doesn't necessarily lead you to question them

Fucking shitlords!!! Don't they realize their views are unpopular, and therefore wrong!

>more prominent in right-wing spaces
The left only thrive in echo chambers though, we actually have dissenting opinion expressed here occasionally.

>Sup Forums
ayy lmao

The exact same thing is happening in liberal echo chambers.

>they're supposed to hate

Says who?

> Says SJW Vice

>Reddit
>Right-wing

>they're supposed to hate

Kek, what a world.

Note that these girls are attractive and happy and don't have neon colored hair.

>you shouldn't believe that, goy
>someone might call you racist if you dont police your thoughts

>say Trump only attracts white uneducated males
>see educated white women voting for trump
>say it's a crazy teen trend instead of one of their mistake to think that in first place
That's good journalism.

They hold dangerous, extremist right-wing views like not liking the new Ghostbusters movie and not thinking Hilary would make a good president.

>So many blondies.
How intelligent are they though?

FRANKIE SAYS BE PREPARED.

BUY YOUR CASES OF DR PEPPER, PEPSI, GUINESS, SHINER, AND COCA COLA. ORDER YOUR PIZZAS, YOUR WHATABURGER, YOUR WINGSTOP, YOUR CHINESE FOOD.

FRANKIE SAYS BE PREPARED.

CHARGE ALL YOUR LAPTOPS, YOUR TABLETS AND YOUR SMARTPHONES.

GET /COMFY/

FRANKIE FORECASTS SOME SWEET, SWEET HAPPENINGS AHEAD.

SEE YOU AT THE COVENTION.

I love how they consider places with almost no moderation "echo chambers" and places where all dissenting opinions are culled "free speech zones". Also that teens are "supposed to" be libcucks.

Only libcucks could be so matter of fact about what people are supposed to believe.

t. person living in the left-wing echo chamber that is the MSM.

>no goy, we tell you who to vote for

are the kikes just getting lazier?

based Frankie Mac

Who is the dick tick, bottom left, huge tits?

>we actually have dissenting opinion expressed here occasionally
>occasionally
Every other thread is "Sup Forums BTFO!!!". The word you are looking for is perennial.

>supposed to hate

Does free will factor into this mindset at all?

Vice is literally the worst thing that exist on planet earth...

>occasionally

The place is constantly crawling with baiting shills. Every issue has a few resident people who are vehemently opposed to the Sup Forums group masturbation about a topic - Jews, Muslims, gays, women etc.

>they're supposed to

Media not even hiding their narrative anymore

Did you just make a dumb blonde joke?

>are the tides turning
Of course not. Have you seen any trump rallies? Vice is just now reporting on something that's been mainstream for 7 months at least.

When feminists opened the video game assault again, it pissed off a lot of otherwise disinterested people and now they've got a taste for politics.

How can we stop this old as fuck meme?

It's so anti white that it's mind blowing.

>, we actually have dissenting opinion expressed here occasionally.
It's usually just shut down with people screaming "FUCK OFF SHILL! SHILL! SHILL!" without addressing any arguments, or just pointing out and making a joke about a flag. It's still an echo chamber if you don't tolerate dissenting opinions or try to discuss them.

The narcissistic nature of a liberal has no bounds

There will always be an exception to the rule

It's futile. He is already red pilled by now kiddo.

>Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber

Thought I was in a different thread.

Oh well.

>it creates this echo chamber environment where your prior beliefs are confirmed

He is welcome to come to Sup Forums and vomit his bile.
We don't sensor or silence people unlike the left.
Same goes for Twitter.
I have NEVER blocked a person, but I have been blocked dozens of times on my pro Trump alt account, I'd estimate 40-60.

I don't curse either. just the occasional 'idiot' and 'stupid'
when someone is especially mentally deprived.

>theyre supposed to hate

Literally REEEEEEEEE NOOO, DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO OR YOU'RE NOT A COOL KID

>supposed to hate

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What other response do you expect for obvious bait, pastas, and intentional retards.

When leftists decide to actually debate they get plenty of real responses. But leftists fear debating like the plague.

As an Israeli and a Jew my views on these topics often go against Sup Forums narrative. But whenever I present issues logically I get at least a few to debate me.
Or silence.

>implying that it is

Has Frankie ever been correct?

i think you guys are taking that headline too literally. im pretty sure they mean it like 'expected to hate' since lets get real, if you talk to anyone in the 18-25 bracket and say you like trump you're probably gonna get laughed at.

>free, anonymous speech = echo chamber

sure buddy. now tell us where you spend all your time on the internet and why is it faceberg that consistently blocks right wing dissent and bans speech via bots.

Dude he posted a funny image. Give it up goyo.

I'll debate you greatest ally.

>Is the Next Crazy Teen Trend Casting Votes for the Mogul They're Supposed to Hate?

Being a Republican and conservative is the new rebellious thing to do now. When your mother is a feminist and your father is a nu-male, you say "fuck you" by voting for Trump.

>it creates this echo chamber environment where your prior beliefs are confirmed, and you start believing in even stronger messages.

Leftists going to left.

>Using windows 10

God dammit I left Sup Forums for a fucking reason.

Whats twittersphere? Some rightwing forum? Never heard of it

lol idk dude, what should I use? I'm not good at this stuff

Windows 7 is the tried and true for most people.

But if you want to be truly autistic about privacy and security use Linux. Like Mint or something user friendly.

Thanks buddy

this >Sup Forums
The hacker known as Sup Forums is now polluting young peoples minds on tweeter

right-wing spaces such as Reddit,

Lol

>as an x
Stop this shit. No one cares who you are. Bring objective facts and leave your identity on faceberg.

>reddit
>right-wing

maybe on the_Donald, but that's abou tit.

>particularly prominent in right-wing spaces such as Reddit

Stop acting like the majority of this shithole isn't reddit users, for some reason Sup Forums wanted to merge the reddit community to try to turn them more right wing

No. It brushes against/forcibly couples with the idea that there are no individuals, there are only classes of people.

The article is another variation of 'these are just uncle toms/race traitors/not real muslims and not the real will of this class of humans who all must think and behave one way'.

I remember when Vice used to do actual investigative journalism. What happened?

>Sup Forums wanted to merge the reddit community
Are you fucking retarded senpai?

Merge with*

Obviously.

>COME ON GUYS WHO CARES IF WE LINK TO /R/_THE_DONALD WE CAN TURN THEM RIGHT WING!!!!

This is the fault of you fags