There are "People" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms

There are "People" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms.

Explain yourselves.

>inb4 Yurofag excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't need one, i do enjoy shooting one at the range occasionally though.

Well define need, do you need a fire extinguisher at the moment?

You need to be inventive, if you want to have a weapon in German. So i took a baseballbat and put some nails in it. Looks pretty much like this - desu.

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personelle, paleface
*bashes your brains out in one fell swing*

Is that illegal?

I carry a switchblade for protection, i dont usually get into situations where it's necessary because i don't live in no nigger hood but it's good to have with you for self-assurance.

I don't need a gun because gun violence is almost non-existent here and a switchblade will be enough.

Well, try to explain a baseballbat with 20cm nails in it...

I own firearms

>I have a terrible rodent problem, officer.

You didn't have a hammer so you used a bat and some nails got stuck in it. Officer.

where i live you are safe. i feel sorry for you thou. you'd think people arming themselves to live a safe life is a 3rd world country thing.

I'm poor. I may get one in the future just to dick around with

Get a polish RPD first !

Well, i will note these. Thanks.

No money
Guns and ammo cost money

Illinois also has firearms licenses, dont have an address and even the $10 for it plus a picture is difficult to swing.

Otherwise id have 3 weapons and a CCL and one of them would always be with me.

So the problem is lack of availability.

I live in a shithole in northern England, the only way I'm getting a gun is off of a drug dealer and I don't have a grand to spend on a shitty old revolver and 6 rounds

There's no gunshot close by.

>im-fucking-plying

Stop posting AR Threads in Sup Forums Dan, you faggot.

Gunshop*

"Our gun laws make us europeans sa--"

Never.

I'm too bored to stop

too poor

i dont live in a crime ridden shithole like you.

Read>gun murders

Topkek

What would i\I need a gun for? I live in the Netherlands, not in the USA or some other third world shithole.

I am a weapon.

move six hours north to Michigan's northern lower peninsula

you're welcome

>"with our guns taken away there are never any gun murd--"

>Explain yourselves.

I don't live in the Third World.

>"gun laws stop civilians massacring other civ--"

Emiratis or high class officials can get a gun here. But I don't see the point of having one here, since there's rarely crime.

Order one online and then find a local FFL to ship them too. I guarantee there are more FFL's around you than you know about if you would google it.

Whip, javelin, bow, shield, blunt, you name it, mate.

Firearms are loud.

I live in the liberal part of canada and i have pending charges so i cant get my PAL until i know for certain that i wont have a criminal record

So basically, among white Americans, who in many cases are sucked into the nigger/spic culture, our homicide rates(from 4 years ago) is inconsequentially higher than other 1st world nations, yet we have the freedom to own guns.

Sounds like a great trade.

Then buy a C9 or something. There are plenty of poorfag options.

I just got my first job and I'm saving up for something nice.

1. you still live in a crime and murder ridden country
2. you are comparing white murican homicide rates to mixed european rates

Can people please stop responding to this bait thread? It's old as fuck now

There's nothing you would use your rifle for that I can't accomplish with my top shelf Katana.

>inb4 long range

That's why you carry a bow and arrow on the back. Much more skillful and silent than your crude ass, barely functional modern firearms.

Because guns are a jeopardy to law abiding citizens. Look at the states, so many people are shot on a daily basis and both police and citizens are scared which in end turns both into triggerhappy gun owners. You should definetly ban guns. Guns are for military, not the people.

No, fuck off. I like guns.

Isn't it awesome that we're federalized and crime is contained to certain states/areas that are overwhelmingly ethnic.

And I thought yuros prided themselves by claiming low percentages of brown people, thus my lumping of all yuros into one stat must not matter that much.

giving minorties guns so they can chimp out and massacring whites is better?

I'll probably get one in the future unless the JewU goes full Stasi.

With this caliber of shitposting I swear you are missing an A-L from that country name m8. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. The only place in America shootings are common are in low income, high idiocy areas. None of us mind, many wish they would murder each other faster.

>bought a fullsize USP.40
>should be delivered soon

I technically own an old .22 although i've never brought it out of the house or ever owned any ammo for it

Also never shot a gun, other than a paintball gun, in my life.

But I own a .22 so get fucked cucks.

Where is mexico?

This is why you get the license as soon as possible because it is easier to deny than for the cops to go to court to have it taken away.

>Guns are for military, not the people.

Piss off to UK, you stupid fuck.

My gun is already 4" soft I don't need a penis

Magus in training. I know most types of destruction spells and an assortment of Illusion as well. I'm quite safe against any kind of attacker, therefore firearms are not an issue.

In the US guns for the militia are to be the same as the military. Every able-bodied man as of the 20th century is considered a member of the militia.

why did you choose than gun and caliber?

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Meh. Call me when its an HK45 or P30 bruh, USPs are cool guns and all but meeeeeh.

Why should I?

>tfw flintlock pistol kit ive had on backorder will finally be here soon

>Yurofag excuses

Serbia is not in EU and i hope it will never be, i dont want to be a cuck, big city faggots can be liberal all day long, bitches can try to take our weapons from the villages any time they like.

Obligatory noguns dickpost.

Happens in every thread, there is intense phycosexual angst among you folk

That's 90% ghetto monkeys blasting other ghetto monkeys.

>I live in the Netherlands, not in the USA or some other third world shithole.

You're going to need one for all the muzzies very soon.

I don't need to kill anybody

you got sell both arms and legs to legaly own a gun in here

and they forbid you from ever using it

I own a 22 pellet gun, Does that count?

>comparing the US to war ridden 3rd world shitholes...

Poor.

wtf is going on in cyprus

What is it with gungrabbers and their inability to not think about dicks?

I'll bite. Explain to me why you would need a gun in the first place if all of the crime happens in "low income, high idiocy" areas. If you live in such a great community where crime does not exist how can you possibly justify owning a gun?

no US state as the homicide rate as low as germany for example

also arent your fellow muricans claiming that europe is a islamic caliphate

>operate
Fuck off back to /k/, homo. Take your fur suit and mlp toys with you too.

Hajis are multiplying at your doorstep, when some looney goes snackbar you gonna wish you had something like this at your hip.

Because they are stupid fucks, who actually believe into the illusion of social order.

Not right now you don't. The future is full of amazing possibilities though. As a man from a country with a long history of violent shitskin muslim invasions and occupations, I would think you would know this.

>legally
On another note getting a gun in Brazil is easier in the US, just not legally. Looking forward to the favelas coming out to welcome Olympians. They should make shooting brown people with FALs out of helicopters an Olympic sport. Would be a tough battle between Brazil and South Africa.

>tripfag
enough said

Go back to /arg/ Dan you fucking cunt. And stay off the fucking teamspeak.

because I got it for a good price
also 40 s&w isn't that expensive

I already said why. I like them. Now fuck off.

>they still haven't banned the type of rifle that Breivik used
Why are Norwegians so fucking retarded, lads?

>no money
Stopped reading there, kys neet. Go shave your neckbeard and make something of yourself

what's lithuania's deal?

Greeks and Turks roleplaying Maginot Line, as always

Do you actually believe that home invasions happen in tha ghetto? They come for middle class and wealthy white peoples' homes.

Don't you inform yourself about what is happening even in your own country?

Also legal gunownership is not the cause for gun violence and gun deaths.

Just waiting on my LTC, and no more background checks.

This is going to be my EDC

Poor NEET

Shitty excuse

I'm not even on the TS

Faggot

>GLOCK
>43

Fucking why, dude? A used Gen 3 G26 is cheaper, isn't fucking .380, and as 10 round standard capacity over the fucking 6+1 of the 42 and 43. You legitimately fucked up.

How do you have no money in the US though, everything is so disgustingly cheap it's amazing.

We don't need to justify it. This nation was born by the gun. It was raised by the gun. It lives and breathes by the gun. Outside of commie shit holes, a majority of Americans are fiercely independent in their mindset. I'm not going to go on explaining the literally hundreds of reasons people may own a gun, especially not to some European cucklord who resents the very idea of personal autonomy and freedom.

Home of the free, land of the brave.

Not home of the meek, land of the scared.

The beautiful part is, people are free to move the fuck out of America, or to never visit if they don't understand, just don't feel like you are owed some sort of explanation you fucking Kyke enabler.

Why do you care if some maniac kills you with gun, baseball bat, or some random object he picks up on the way, man is a weapon, gun is just a tool...

Canadian

I would but emotionally I don't trust myself not to blow my fucking brains out.

It's a bit of a hassle to get one. I go to a shooting range every now and then, and might get one eventually (it's much easier to get a permit if you've been shooting at a range for a long time). Of course I also got to shoot plenty during my time in the army. Honestly, if there's another surge of mudslimes or niggers here I'll get one immediately and probably carry even though they don't grant concealed carry permits to civilians.