Just landed in London from NYC. Any anons have any recommendations? Pubs, food, sight seeing, clubs...

Just landed in London from NYC. Any anons have any recommendations? Pubs, food, sight seeing, clubs, pretty much anything goes.
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 faggot

Attached: CB1A22DC-8FAD-4166-BCD9-0303E785DAAB.jpg (1280x853, 339K)

>Any anons have any recommendations?
Turn around and go back.
London's a fucking shithole.

fat fuck

That's honestly what I've been noticing. I've done my share of world travel. Mexico, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Emirate States. It's cold and wet as fuck, rude people, and even ruder immigrants (and I'm from nyc so I understand what rude is), not to mention Big Ben is fucking covered. The exchange rate to dollars is basically robbery after taxes are taken out.

I'm 6'0 and 170 pounds. Here's a pic of me fucking two girls while another records tho loser

Attached: 08C6E4F1-73DF-4AF9-BC81-876E183C5A36.jpg (1242x696, 707K)

Be gone, northerner. London is great.

OP, you look like a complete nigger faggot so go to Camden and Soho for hipster shopping & clubs.

Might head to Hyde Park after my girlfriend wakes up. Any specific place you could recommend around those parts?

Bump with a full English breakfast which was brilliant as these folk would say

Attached: 8D63F2F3-5C3F-4223-80F1-71E080615037.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

Never go out between 6am-noon or 6pm-midnight. Bongs are too distracted by counting to time to be safe on the streets.

Go check out the museums. They're all free and some of the best in the world.
Natural history and British Science especially... Or the hunterian if you like medical stuff

go home

Oh shit, we'll be doing that tomorrow, thanks user. Here's a pic of my gf for you

Attached: AA2AEB44-A9B8-4BCB-B41E-9F822EA35DC8.jpg (1280x958, 238K)

nice LARP OP, very gay 10/10

Attached: 136d3f7406a0d97a7692f8105c79d9f14d212f7afcc60aac6d8f8963a2af7736.jpg (498x472, 32K)

I want to but heading to Paris in a few days and then back to London. There's no place like NYC

Not a larp. Literally me lol

Attached: EC87297A-6FB3-4C8A-8D59-A041DDC91DD7.jpg (1242x694, 224K)

nigger
faggot

Considerin I'm hispanic, that might as well be enough for you to call me a nigger.
Also, I'm down for traps so I guess I'm a faggot as well. Even tho I only sleep with women

You look like a dirty Mexican

Attached: 1573712065013.jpg (491x338, 25K)

I am American of Mexican descent.

Bump, any other suggestions before I head out?

Hyde Park -> Piccadilly -> Leicester Sq -> Covent Garden
Shopping if you are a rich faggot in Bond St by Hyde Park
Have dinner in literally any place in Mayfair if you are an ultra rich faggot
From Leicester Sq, you can break off into China town and from there into Soho. Many good bars & pubs in Soho if you don't mind being surrounded like actual real faggots.

Go to the store :)

Carnaby St & Regent St to take the standard instagram pictures on Christmas lights. Caraby especially.

If you're a brainy type than the museum of natural history is absolutely wonderful. Honestly one of my favorite buildings in the world.

Dope, gonna follow this advice right now. Any places to stay away from or where to convert money?
Also my sister is a faggot so I don't mind em that much lol

True
Science Museum, Nat Hist & V&A museums are all next to each other & walkable to Kensington (Harrods etc)
British Museum in Bloomsbury shows what you can do if you like stealing everything of value the rest of the world has.
Also, do Tate Modern.

I love the one we have in NY. We go for my girlfriends birthday every year. Definitely checking it out tomorrow user!

In central London you might as well roll your dollars up and place them neatly into your anus because that is what the money converters will do. You won't get conned or anything, just the rates will be Big City shit.
You should find loads around Piccadilly

Nigger faggot

>Any places to stay away from

tbh, not really. You are in the main tourist area of London so will be surrounded by 1 million other tourists.

Actually already happened to us lol. Basically anally raped with a barbed dragon dildo

Too much info, mate!

Also, well done on the 4 some.
Also, enjoy your London trip.
Also, nigger.

You're right, it's fucking shit there full of fat bastards and negros

pubs: one that sells absinthe
food: tide pods
sight seeing: a very high bridge
clubs: one you can buy fentanyl at

Ew

Meap away from South East London and the eastend you'll be fine, some fine hookers around Hyde Park have a walk around little Venice or go down to sloan Square area, you'll meet lots of very rich people.

Watch your mouth, NY is the best city in the world

Yes if you're a fat fucka

Head south and come find me!

Attached: shit (4).jpg (600x646, 53K)

Check out Hoxton/Shoreditch. Also, the Bermondsey mile is good for drinks. It's not too far from the Shard.

Worked here for over 20 years op.
Visit a proper English pub, have a full English (previously mentioned), visit museums and art shows whatever ur thing, visit harrods n spend them dollars!! Visit China Town and soho, DONOT enter strip joints, ur get fucking mugged off majorly, worth if time allows to go to a proper theater show of ur choice, all are impressive, Leicester Square n all that will be a nightmare in this weather, do not bother. Have many more suggs, let me know if u want more op

Booked a decent room in shoreditch. Beautiful and expensive so I'll definitely have a chance for that