Give me the lowdown this Turkey situation

Give me the lowdown this Turkey situation

Are the U.S. bases there safe? There are nukes there?

fuck off shitskin

So the turkey president is a real speece of shet right?
but theres no easy way to remove him
the usa decides that they can maybe do an old CIA coup style thing, and fix the situation
but the faggot president was saved by putin & is now getting help from putin & asshat assad
so for now, its going to be alot harder to get rid of this isis support pile of garbage
but dont worry we'll figure something out

Ignore this shill, he gets his news directly from Sup Forums and Turkish state media apparently without doing any independent critical thinking.

The coup was carried out by members of the Turkish military who support a Turkish cleric who lives in the U.S. The main U.S./NATO base in the country, Incirlik Airbase, is believed to have been used by those attempting the coup as an F-16 launching point/refueling station throughout the duration of hostilities. The base's Turkish commander has been arrested and Turkish police are currently on the base investigating the extent of coup support. The U.S. has around 2000 troops stationed there and 50-90 tactical nukes.

It's hard to imagine a scenario in which either American troops or the nukes are at risk. Should the Turkish government order an attack on the base, not only would it face widespread defections and rebellion from the military units who believe such an action would be tantamount to national suicide, it would also face overwhelming military force carried out by NATO. Should they attempt to seize the nukes, they would be faced with overwhelming military force by every power in the region.

Why don't you call your relatives and find out?

The US is on ISIS's side against Assad who they want to overthrow as a step in the Greater Israel Project.

The bases are fine the US would never let one of its nukes fall into someone else's hands. They would rather bomb their own base then let that happen. Turkey is being a bitch right now and Erdogan is purging everyone who even looks at him funny. In the process though Erdogan is likely fuckin himself in the long run when the military decides that it's actually time to take this fucker down. My guess is either we will see something glorious in about a years time or Erdogan will come to his senses and quite things down before he loses the public to.

Dude trust me that is not what happened. Erdogan knows that Gulen is the only power that acn shut him down thats why he is basically witchhunt him.

and military overrunnig Erdogan is pretty impossible right now, Erdogan supporters getting placed to important positions at millitary to serve better for Erdogan.

Coups never come from generals though fear your colonels and captains.

well the history of coups in Turkey begs to differ. The first thing that prime-minister and Erdo said was this does not obey command commend chain.

Nukes are safe and probably waiting to loaded up on planes and flown out of the country if things get to bad.

True but if Erdogan starts Mass killing elements of the army including those who didn't even participate in the coup it could trigger a counter coup of soldiers who are afraid that they are next.

These digits say that WW3 will be here soon.

y u care about r bases u damn nazi??

So are guys a full-blown ISIS subsidiary now?

isn't the coup in Turkey a CIA funded operation?

He already fired 10 thousand people over a weekend, 10k people ready to get kicked just to have his supporters lick his ass all day everyday. Remember Gaddafi?

>He already fired 10 thousand people over a weekend,
You mean killed, right?

Yes and yes. Erdoraoch would be stamped out by US and Russia if they try and steal nukes

Where the Gulens really behind the coup? what convinced you?

Erdogan always had a connection with ISIS, oil trade and providing guns, shit this guy doesn't even call them ISIS due to having islam on its name and made a name of DAES.
For some of us I wouldn't do shit that is related with islam fucking cockroaches.

when i drink too much liquid and masturbate right after, my penis burns for 2 hours afterwards. Im thinking because a specific part of my penis inside cant close properly because of excess liquids keeping it open. I have a count down going right now, if i make it to 9 minutes and no pain then im usually fine. ive got two minutes left and i have a slight burning in the tip. Oh boy, here goes two hours of pain. I should have waiting to pee some of this out before masturbating

How many of the coup leaders will be executed?

More like sended to Turkish gulags.

Erdo him self get on press and said they are thinking about it put I don't think he has balls to do it and explain to Nato or EU or Us.

The nukes are B61 bombs, not missiles. They have a variable yield from .3 to 340 kt (very small yields) and require codes to both set the bomb and arm it (separate codes for each function.)

The only weapons system the Turks have that can carry the B61 are F-16s which, owing to the pisspoor range of the aircraft, the only thing Turks could nuke if they somehow got the codes are Russians, Greeks, Syrian, Armenians, or themselves. In other words shit no one cares about.

In other words calm your tits, it isn't happening.

That shit happens to me to and it feels like you gotta take a shit right? It only happens when I'm drunk though.

No, metal gear roach was housed at the air base, the entire thing is a ruse to steal metal gear roach.

Placed them on catapults and fired them to Assad

Correction: their F-4s MIGHT be able to carry the B61 but I doubt it as they've been heavily modified for recon duty.

none. he is just appeasing the crowds.

Not to mention if the nukes are ever compromised the entire country would be flattened within a few days.

It's a spat between erdogan and gulen

>he is just appeasing the crowds.
So now Turkey is a Caliphate again?

>only when im drunk though

Probably because of all the alcohol liquids youve consumed. Then you feel the pain.. the Phantom Pain.

Me too m8.
What the fuck?
And I can't stop having to squirt piss.
Sometimes I end up icing my cock.

I'm circumcised. Did the Jews do this?

you have some reading problem hermano?

The crowds in Turkey these days looks pretty islamic to me Murat.
Erdogan is on full Caliph mode now.
That's what I see from here, so tell me if is true or not.

New Ottoman Empire with Sultan Erdogan at its helm.

you can see from across the Mediterranean but roaches can't see the shit in front of them.