Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnULdGdisOw
youtube.com/watch?v=EkIS5cQJuhY
youtube.com/watch?v=MLtZUnf50ng
youtube.com/watch?v=yYtMYspzKBg
youtube.com/watch?v=wltTIJiIBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=pFFt_VD8gQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised they haven't made a spin-off of this yet, with either alternating or just occasional episodes of Mind Quad.

Wheels would be nothing without the Legman tbqh

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA

I mean, i could go for a season maybe

It's a running gag so I'd say they've been smart to avoid going that route.

Now a Roger spinoff, that's something I'm surprised hasn't at least been rumored at. You can literally plop him anywhere in the world between now and the 1950's and it works with Rogers established shtick. It would be difficult to have any other established characters if that's the way you went but still. Roger is pretty much the best part of American Dad.

MindQuad > Wheels&Legman

AIDS Ball> MindQuad

Poppa Wheelie > AIDS Ball

Whoa, that sucks really good.

You think anyone's ever... done stuff with it?

Should I do stuff with it?

Do we have time for me to do stuff with it?

If I do stuff with it and stuff goes wrong, will you help me?

I fucking LOVE Wheels and the Legman. It's seriously perfect.

How they pop in and out of character but not too much, how they compliment each other on committing.

It's the perfect humor for this type of show.

Golden turd saga > everything else

When was the last entry anyway? Who is currently slowly rotting away under its influence?

>It's a spa detective episode

The new season had 1, maybe the first episode. I don't really remember it though, just that they brought it back.

That part always cracks me up. It's funny enough on it own but the way Steve just listens without saying anything is hilarious.

>It's a musical episode

The politician guy played by Corey Stoll got murdered by his campaign manager for it, then something happened to that guy and a little mexican maid got it and took it to the Vatican where the Pope called a meeting with the other religious leaders of the world and they decided that to stop it's evil they had to return it to it's source. Then it cuts to an old stone tablet with Roger on it.

I usually despise these because they all suck, but American Dad made it work for the most part.

>it's a Franny episode

best cartoon mom

She's so hot.

did anyone else think that song sounded like Pink Floyd? like something off The Wall

Sounded like Elton John to me.

I thought it was Meatloaf

>ywn lick her cherry-flavored pusy irl
Sigh...

How the hell is this show so decent?

>That episode where she starts slutting around just so Stan can go meet the lead singer of My Morning Jacket

What a cool wife

>take funny premise
>run it into the ground by repeating it over and over

this is why I stopped watching American Dad
It was a fun ride though

>tfw no blonde, ditzy, playful fuck bunny wife

they highjacked a few of the Futurama writers when the series was cancelled for the first time

also minimal McFarlane interference.

The CIA/alien premise. It gives them a lot of options, freeing them from relying on special guest stars or Stan getting a new job each week to keep it fresh.

Breh....

it's like bender from futurama or jack sparrow from POTC, you don't take the most memorable character and remove them from the context that makes them entertaining.

Why is she so cool?

Yup and I think I remember hearing that that is where it ends. Hopefully not but

>literally just hired a random pi
>was still able to solve the case of the fat black angel

I don't know why I love this so much

youtube.com/watch?v=gnULdGdisOw

Why is this show so fucking under appreciated? It's fucking brilliant.

Steve used to annoy me until I actually started paying attention to him and he's one of the funniest characters. Especially, after they changed him from being a nerd stereotype into a normal awkward teenager.

Plz just replace family guy with this.

I've never seen a single episode of American Dad, but I loved Family Guy a few years ago.

Should I check it out?

>he does not understand the FG-AD-middle finger to Fix studios dynamic
Also FG money keeps AD funded

*Fox
Also Burger King keeps AD funded but only because they're so delicious anyway

The newest episode is pretty good, I'm always surprised at how this show manages to stay decent on its 11th season is it?

>Shouldn't you be outside with your friends turning my tool shed into Mordor or... Endor or... something heartbreaking

Yes. First few seasons take their time with dropping the "hur dur dumb RepubliCANT LOL" shit and Steve became just a awkward teenager instead of a nerd, Haley became a liberal failure (around the time Seth McFarlane said he was done with the left) and Klaus became just a guy instead of evil sexual German deviant.

But around Season 4 it starts to ramp up in quality and each season is fantastic. The last season I watched, I forget what number it is, wasn't great. It had a great episode when Roger had a Dive Bar chain but that's it, really. The rest were really shit. The fluff alien that became Rogers gf was fucking awful.

Why do people say the first few seasons are awful? The recent ones are fucking shithouse and the animation quality has just completely fallen off.

Don't. Family Guy is the 'show you have on the background' because you don't need to follow it, there is no development. There is, whether intentional or not, in American Dad. You need to actually watch it. Family Guy works because you stretch a ''''plot'''' for 15 mins and fill the rest with cut away(s). Hell, there are segments in Family Guy where you know it's just then filling time as they have no fucking clue what to do. In America Dad there are no cut away(s), there is just plot. There are sub-plots and these have been gradually getting worse. The fact they've done several "HEY WE'RE HERE AS WELL" type episodes to fill contact demands is worrying.

tl;dr removing Family Guy will mean American Dad will need to fill in more slots and that means much worse content.

The new tbs seasons haven't been that great man. Remember wang Fung?

>Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light

Thank God Wang Fung was a final episode of a season. It was trying to be ironically bad and it just turned to be bad. I'm fearing the season after that, it isn't out on DVD yet in Bongland and I don't wanna view them online.

Recent seasons suffer from the same shit as everything else. Massive flanderization.

Roger is the most entertaining, sure, but the entire ensemble are great on the show. Steve, Stan, Francine, Haley and Jeff, there really are no weak links.

For me it honestly started getting watchable at Stan of Arabia.

Season 8 was a massive drop for me, though.
Are any past season 8 watchable?

There are good ones in every season, it was just last season was the drop for me.

>You're the first white man I've ever been attracted to

Yeah great, thanks, cuck shit in american dad of all places

when the hell was Morty in a wheelchair? wtf?

>Its a "Steve has the voice of an angel" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=EkIS5cQJuhY

Whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=MLtZUnf50ng

That isn't where it ends, it technically ends with the Christmas episode involving the Rapture. Roger uses it as fuel for his space ship after Jesus gives it to him.

What episode was it where Roger is being taken to prison, and then hijacks the prison bus, and then drives it off the road because he forgot he can't drive, and then the cops show up, and he kills them, takes their car, and then drives that off the same cliff (once again forgetting he can't drive), and then another cop car shows up and he does it again?

People vs. Martin Sugar

>its a "the fanbase can't decide if the newest season is season 12 or 13" episode

Well there's Klaus...especially as you left him off your list.

>hot
>a bit of a ditz but still skilled in certain areas
>isn't a holier than thou constant nag
>is actually capable of being wrong sometimes
Definitely

no, no I'm pretty sure that's everybody.

It's not that he can't drive, he can. I don't think he says that. The first time he crashes due to the driver laughing at his joke. The second time he crashes cause he laughs hard at his own joke as he's driving away. The third time he just crashes into a tree because comedy.

But People vs Martin Sugar.

Why is American Dad kino while Family guy is so shit ? It's the same fucking creator

Ok guys, what is the best musical package of the show ?I would go with Steve's "is she's not hot enough"

anything that has Steve singing except for that Krampus episode

Seth is lot more hands off with American Dad if I remember right. Also I would imagine there's a lot of executive meddling with Family Guy since its the anchor to their animation block

>is an absolute total whore

almost

WAS* an absolute total whore

Still though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYtMYspzKBg

youtube.com/watch?v=wltTIJiIBiw
or b12

how is he doing that?

Do you even know what cuck means?

I know this will make me sound like a hipster, but I prefer Hayley.

She's disgusting though.
Absolutely repulsive.

>I prefer Hayley.

Hayley is canon whore with STDS, huge areolas, and a total fucking loser.

>Preferring libcuck girls

But, she's infertile, thanks to the vacation goo.

Hayley's a top qt if she is not wearing her hippie lib outfit

Objectively the better show

That subtle rape nod

it was Wax Fang from Louisville

What episode?

Its the Christmas episode where santa attacks them

>its a steve episode

What?! Why quote the Gladiators theme song?!

What a great episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=pFFt_VD8gQ4
>There's no way you can beat me. I'm Asian. This is my culture.
>Oh, Francine, are we late for our grandson's spelling bee?
>No, Mah Mah, it's right through there.
>Wait, you're Chinese?
>Hyooooooo!

That's Baywatch you dip.

> come quick it's down to two kids and one of them is steve
> is the other one a japanese school girl?
> ohhhhhh yeeeesss

What did you guys think of the last episode?

HNNNNGGGG

>mfw Stelio Kontos = Steel Cunt

That dream sequence came out of nowhere for me. I wrote her tats off as a random hipster sidenote, got pretty damn sexy all of a sudden.

>when Seth isn't in control you can actually appreciate how talented the guy is as a VA

I wish he was in more stuff desu