Expanse thread

He did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4HMzpxuSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=pRJObYPJ_-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is most of season 1 filler episodes?

i was pleasantly surprised they gave him actual character and made him interesting because errinwright was a shitty bad guy with 0 character development i guess it kind of makes up for show bobbie being a whiny fat bitch (although she was better in the last ep) as opposed to ripped, badass and chill as fuck miller 2.0.

Don't use words you don't understand.

Correct. All he did was for the good of Earth; he should get a medal

>admit he fucked up by letting Eros happen
>nothing wrong

what he did is actually retarded as fuck and will cause a major shitstorm and although the show already changed a lot of things about him he probably ends up in prison along with all the people who made\tried to buy the protomolecule and didnt die

also the show already mentioned clarissa mao , i would have thought they'd take the liberty of introducing her early like they did with basia on ganymede station.

>the belter is the shortest guy
You had one job!

Because it's a poorly written show.

haha oh boy can you believe that le strong captain mulatto woman didn't end up dying after all didn't see that one coming!

eros was mao's fault , all the ganymede shit is on errinwright\his pet general and they're both retarded as shit for wasting time and money doing a program of weaponizing sick kids with the protomolecule instead of investing way more resources into researching the venus thing .
the whole theme of the expanse is politicians/generals/CEOs being shortsighted and retarded and each book's resolution being the thing that fucks everyone's shit in the next one and what errinwright did was fucking retarded, and i'd even bet his son will end up dying because of it.

cant kill her before they show how many lives her retarded life choices destroyed .

Naomi a shit

>the expanse gets a tv show
>not firefall
the expanse is great , starts off as pretty good and improves in all ways each book, if they manage to show half the depth of the characters by babylon's ashes this show is going to be one of my top 5 and BTFO battlestar galactica as a scifi show but the scifi in the expanse is laughable and babby-tier compared to firefall and the protomolecule story arc feels laughable childish and naiva compared to rorschach in firefall

Is he Jewish?

>firefall
>an mmo

Fuck that.

>uses 300 year old tech to shave

>uses 4000 year old technology to eat dinner

Uh, no. I invested in metal sporks to save kitchen space.

>mfw I share a thread with sporkfag filth

What happened to that Aaron Wright guy? Who's she? This show is so confusing, can we change?

No, mom.

>not shaving with a safety razor

Is this the botanist.

What I'm wondering is why exactly he expects Mao to do what he says. Errinwright is already getting scapegoated by the UN for putting earth in danger, the UN has being trying to confiscate Mao's research already (hence the threats to his familly and businesses) so why does he think he will have any more luck? And why would Mao stop dealing with Mars just because one politician tragically died? Mars is well aware of the arms race and are not going to sit it out just because earth is being underhanded.

>Sadovir

sounds russian to me

>Errinwright

English.

English-russian

I think they're going slightly overboard with the characters being called Ben-Saul Matsumoto and have them be mestizos because the future is race mixed get it

Miller episodes were comfy. Everything after Eros crash has been lackluster imo.

The problem is that miller got folded into the rest of the cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4HMzpxuSJU

Spoopy.

Yeah rest of the main cast isn't that great. Amos and Alex are alright but are basically just side characters. Can't really say I care about any of the characters like I did with Miller. Also the guy that plays Holden seems like kind of a shit actor. He's got the whole "IM ACTING" thing going on.

I anticipate you assblasters appreciate anthologies

>Martians
>not writhing on the floor vomiting because of a little G

I just realized the Rocinante interior set looks like the inside of an alienware pc

I'm liking where Holden is going but I don't like the perma frown the actor is doing, what the fuck

worth it just to see the punjabi granny get BTFO

ever since Miller died I was not enjoying this spacekino anymore, but after a long time I enjoyed this episode only because of this character tbqh

she's not an Indian, but yeah

So the rocinante, which is just a gunship, stared down the entire mars and earth navy over ganymede?

I think it was just mars and the idea was that mars didn't want to risk any ships over some worthless refugees. Not that they were scared that the rocci was going to win any engagement.

I miss how in season 1 they would show the real belter, aka the tall skinny freaks

Her and Alex I expected was indian, guess persians really are browner than the levant

It's too bad his body was partially CGI so he's the first and last lanklet belter in the show.

Just one proto-fag running around on the surface was enough to start a major battle. Imagine what a fully armed ship can do.

Since we're all anonymous here I will just admit it: I cried at the scene when they left all those people to die. It was very well done. I like that the characters are evolving from just some people who got tangled up in some crazy shit to actual heroes.

*holds up spork*

He killed Roman and ruined Big Love. I remember arguing with a friend that it was a huge mistake and his argument was that Harry Dean Stanton was too old and couldn't be relied upon to stay alive and we would end up with Livia CGI. Who won? Nobody

asd

also the ballpen and envelope from paper. in the time, where they used some tape or gel to weld metal in vacuum, on the spaceship in 5sec.

i would think they have shaving foam that don't needs shaving, or other handy things

>FacApp
more like facefuck

It doesn't sound Russian at all, idiot. Pajeet, probably.

Its mentioned a lot that they have tech to regrow hair for the balding, and other cosmetics. However most rich and high class people let themselves age naturally. I think shaving old school style is most likely also a sign of wealth or poverty.

>shaving foam that don't needs shaving
You mean kinda like.... hair removal cream?
We got that now and we don't use it on our face.

Or it's just a nice character scene.

She's a Persian playing an Indian. For the shows purpose she is.

It is, but it's now lore friendly as well, how about that.

It just seemed to me something what show Errinwright would do, because he's classy, elegant and probably a bit old school. People still shave with blades even though we got machines to do the job.

I just started this show, and that scene where the guy gets decapitated by the rail gun was KINO as hell
Just letting you know.
I'm at episode 5 now, does season 2 improve?

I just finished season 2 episode 3, and so far it's pretty kickass. I don't really like the metaplot going on, but everything else is great. It would have been a better show if they dropped the spooppy aliums and kept it a grounded space show about a cold war between mars and earth with impoverished belters caught in the middle.

I want to like this show, I really do, but post Eros/Miller has just been a big disappointment.

Protomemecule is mostly a plot device anyways

I've just finished Book 2 and I'm going round to a friend's house for a S2 viewing party

hype as fuck

for those who've watched up to episode 12, how far do they get to? Do we get the battle at Io?

which actress should play clarissa mao?

> Montage of character shaving
> Nicks himself

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

will the last episode be longer than usual?

I hope they do a season 2 recap too

Kek, this has endless meme potential

protonmeme stowaway is the season finale

0:30 holden's cup says catpucci

This is fucking great.

10/10

how do I acquire cats in such number and variety in order to produce quality videos like that?

It was made by Syfy

they own 13% of the world's cats

The Expanse has made me love sci-fi again.
One of the best shows of the past couple of years.

mmmh

am I being memed?

This is the best fucking thing I've ever seen.

does miller's cop boss lady ever get killed for being a traitorous cunt?

she probably gets protomolecule'd like everyone else

She's on Ceres, not Eros.

fugg :DD

youtube.com/watch?v=pRJObYPJ_-g

Wouldn't say I cried but I did feel pretty sad. I wouldn't even chock that up to the Belters just dying though - it's because waiting to suffocate is a really really shitty, horrific way to die.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

interdasting

i can't decode if you guys are bookfags hating the showm or hust regular fags hating it

It's literally the second best show after Americans. No reason not to go for it.

I have never watched an episode. I am anti-Syfy channel for their previous crimes against telekino.

>Holden acting

I think it's more the fact that he has zero range outside of prototypical nice/good guy, which he does well.

On the other hand it's really hard to buy into him when he's trying to be "Hey look! We have an angry hardened killer badass over here!"

But the fact that he's not very good at it could all be by design since that shit backfired on him pretty hard at the very very end of the last episode.

>their pevious crimes against telekino.

Wtf are you talking about.
Syfy has pumped put some really good if not some of the best silence fiction series around over the years.

Its their intentionally bad Mega Sharkdado vs Giant Squid that are toilet diarrhea tier.

NUKE THE BELT
U
K
E

T
H
E

B
E
L
T

>Where are you going with this?
>Wherever I got damn like you piece of shit martian sandnigger!

Jesus Christ how did they get away with it?

>he hasn't seen the latest episode

>swn step on your balls and call you dirty belter scum

>cleavage