Erdogan

Thoughts on Papa Roach?

should join the EU desu

i bet he wont 1v1 me in call of duty

i hate to admit but he is based.

Roaches never fight 1v1

Paranoid authoritarian roach who will end up like all dictators.

The more killings and reprisals he orders, the worse his fate will be.

He is so based.

You saw the Erdo and his poeple vs the world two days ago mate...

No sorrow for the West.

One thing he fears most is pic related

Kek, literally Belgium's government could overthrow a country like Turkey.

You shitskins are nothing.

On shipment

Does this person have any redeeming features?

>In-fi-dels cut to pieces
>with my curved A-rab sword
>ALLAHU ACKBAR, I'm screamin'
>Don't give a fuck, worship desert moon demons!
[shitty guitar arpeggio intensifies]

In all seriousness however, Obama's going to look like a fucking massive idiot for coming out to support this guy so virulently the other day.

Damn. Female roaches turn ugly pretty fast huh? Must be the lack of sun touching their heads.

koksal baba is the true sultan

I'd rather Trump to be our president

Doesn't everyone;)

>papa roach

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

digits confirm

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

SUFFOCATION

Yes

Disgusting dictator. But every country gets the gov. it deserves.

Turksish Hitler what could go wrong, hopefully he is ready to drop nukes on isreal

NO BREATHING

A machiavellian politician. If I were Turkish, I'd probably want him as my head of state.

>Machiavellian Politician

Seems there's a lot of those going around these days.

This guy knows whats up. I hate to tell but overall Turkish people see him as God. If it makes Erdogan happy they would probably stick some Kurans up their ass. Fuck, sucks to be me

Are secular turks still able to leave the country?

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING

There is a restriction for the green passports which represents that you work for governmental job. He just wants to get rid of Gulen supporters that he gave so much power in the first place.

Nah. Hillary's a puppet. I'd say the same for Erdogan, if I wasn't convinced that the coup was a plot by the CIA to get rid of him for his cavorting with Putin.

>Papa Roach?

Erdogan is a puppet but a crazy one, he's just too instable, that's why i believe some people in the US wants him down

He will inevitably lead his country to war (and eventually lose)

Apparently he's what the Roaches want.
Roaches don't want democracy and I'm fine with that as long as they don't try to impose their laws on us.

>Half based

eeeh. na. the whole stage a coup thing to get an excuse to purge the opposition is pretty smart.
hitler did the same.

Yeah, he probably cooperated with the CIA to funnel cheap ISIS oil into Europe to undermine Russia, but since the coup I think that relationship has ended.

Hitler did not start the reichstag fire

I think he's insinuating the July 20th plot was of Hitler's making. Which I doubt, considering how he would have never put himself in the line of fire had he known.

It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Use more paint.
Islam has his face to smash in.

he'd get shit done if he was the president of america(assuming he was christian). you cant deny that

The face that gave the Erdogan power and supporters and the face that could have a chance against Erdogan. Both are king of roaches

Soon enough he'll be the Sultan of Turkey.

I hope you Turks can get him out of power somehow.

majority wants him to be Sultan they want to be second class cock suckers of islam and erdo. I guess my only chance is to suck some cocks and get married abroad.

He uses too much force, he'd be impeached in an instant under our system

Do you guys think that if the coup wasn't by Erdogan, the coup members could be allies with the PKK?

The coup and the Kurds would want the same thing. There's still helicopters missing and the only place they could hide them would be Kurdish territory.

Just a theory I have.

if ur government would've used more force, today middle east would be better 2bh. just do it or dont do it. you can't be half assed on that situations imo

He is conservative, nationalist, traditionist and powerful. Basically every polfag's ideal leader.

that grill could have been second anzu if islam allowed anime

this is the truth

should have not done it or went all the way

>Basically every polfag's ideal leader.
He'd be great if he wasn't an Islamist. That kinda ruins the whole deal.

Wether you support Turdogan or not...people need leadership, some would-be leaders use the system to fuck with whole countries, sometimes the entire world. Humans are mostly stupid and follow propaganda.
Well done turkroaches, you have created a dictator.

he has lots of stupid followers

very strong fella

no PKK lacks the power in the major cities of Turkey and especially military. They are just a group that fights for their freedom at south-east of Turkey, where majority of people there is Kurdish.

and its not over this weekend its been going on since 2002. With restrictions to liberal rights and freedom of speech.