Is he underrated or is he underrated ?

is he underrated or is he underrated ?

Underrated, he's got tekk, strength, doesn't get dispossessed, has a football brain. Could probably get into any starting 11 outside of Bayern, PSG, City, Madrid, maybe Juve.

Easily underrated, he's been even more impressive this season with a deeper role. He's literally better than Messi at dribbling, if only he had end product or vision

He's like David Silva, everyone calls him underrated but he receives plenty of praise from everyone.

He's underrated, but he's fragile and doesn't have many good years left. But I fucking love him and I cringe whenever he isn't selected.

>receives plenty of praise from everyone.
not really when everyone dickrides Dier, Alli and Kane

0 goals and 0 assists this year

>oesn't get dispossessed,
i dont really remember seeing a player who maintains possession of the ball whenever he drives so consistently since zidane

He's a black Joe Allen desu.

Brainlet post
Also brainlet post

Looked like a schoolboy vs City and now because he was good against Poonited and choke FC suddenly he;s world class?
lmao

He's based, they keep trying to replace him and Dier each summer and they cant. His recent form has been almost flawless. My only gripe is he takes a stupid yellow here and there.

That's just his game, it always will be. He's so strong he always ends up knocking the other pansy little strengthlets over

>Yfw we have Josh Onomah and he wants to be a second Dembele

lelwhat but he's built like a twig

or did he start buffing up at villa

>mousa dembele will retire in our lifetimes

going to be a sad day

literally any defense looks schoolboy against City

ireland... nuffsaid

Intelligent black footballers for 500 Alex

Only British media and fans dickride them, people with common sense know that Dembele and Eriksen are the backbone of the team and Son is a much better player than Ali

Only the English press do, everyone with half a brain know that Alderweireld (when he was fit), Vertonghen, Dembele and Eriksen (and Kane) are the reason Tottenham are doing so well. Lloris is a great keeper too, even if he is a bit error-prone at times. They've got a strong core, similar to the core Chelsea used to have (Cech-Terry-Makelele-Lampard-Drogba)

dembele is mixed race
he literally has a white brain in a black body

is this the power of racemixing?

Maybe the NWO is not such a bad idea, eh?

Saw some clips of him playing with Villa and the bong U21s and he looked pretty good desu

shut congolombia u mongrel cunt

Retard

Why doesn't he play with Wanyama? imagine trying to get past those two THEN Alder, vertonghen, and Sanchez

he will when theyre both healed.

i'd expect that in the second leg. 4-1-4-1.

Based Victor

>Looked like a schoolboy vs City
He plays through chronic foot injuries every game. He's much fitter now.

>and Dier
Wanyama is better than Dier and sits on the bench. Pochettino loves Dier.

>tfw had a spaghetti it was rly nice

good taste

Honestly both, he’s never mentioned regularly then the second someone brings him up on this manner you’d think he’s a top 10 cm, (he’s close)

no fucking way

lmfao!

What does it mean?

Its the Trump supporter's symbol, i.e. wearing it shows you support Donald Trump

It's the flag of the southern US during the civil war and is mainly associated with slavery nowadays

It's the flag of proud southerners and cultureless yankee faggots get their panties in a twist that no one cares about their gay "heritage"

Isn't "heritage" what southerners say the flag is about

you fucking leeches should have been allowed to secede you contribute absolutely nothing to this country

also it's used by ultras in countries with north-south divides, "rebel" symbolism

Appreciation and gratitude for your rapport amerifriends

1 week ago he was underrated
1 day ago he was correctly rated
now he's overrated

>Hazard
>Dembele
>KDB
It's hard to write but Belgium have the best midfield nowadays

You forgot Nainggolan

does dembele even start for lelgium?

pretty much this

dope too, could fit in if 4 midfield formation but i prefer those 3.
don't know but if he's not it will obviously change, it would be surprising if not.

Martinez hates him and hasn't been calling him up though.

Who's this meant to be? Tammy Abraham?

Not usually. Their retard manager plays Fellaini instead of him

please return to form so you can bench Dier

He’s underrated mostly because injuries and fitness problems mean he’s in and out of the team and form fluctuates accordingly. When he stays fit everyone remembers how good he is

“Jan, Fuck Off!”

What is it with hack managers and Fellaini? What does Fellaini do to make the manager pick him?

>eurospee kept my thread alive
wew

We could play with Dembele, KDB and Nainggolan at in WC but nope

Martinez think we're better 3-4-3 with fellaini-witsel in midfield
Watch us trying to devellop "football" and getting rekt by Colombia

The big strong aerial ball winning afroman meme. Ridiculous.