NATIONAL GUARD CALLED INTO BALTIMORE FOR SAFETY FOLLOWING THE OFFICER WHO WAS JUST FOUND INNOCENT ALL CHARGES

NATIONAL GUARD CALLED INTO BALTIMORE FOR SAFETY FOLLOWING THE OFFICER WHO WAS JUST FOUND INNOCENT ALL CHARGES.

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-rice-verdict-20160718-story.html
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-set-to-deliver-verdict-against-highest-ranking-officer-charged-in-freddie-gray-case/2016/07/16/d3a10e09-1e01-42f0-a1a8-3a95f2c2449b_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

Source nigger faggot.

Which nigger killing was it?

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-rice-verdict-20160718-story.html

Imma be sadder than a squeezed Lemon if you don't source this famalam

ITS FUCKING REAL

WHAT THE FUCK

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-set-to-deliver-verdict-against-highest-ranking-officer-charged-in-freddie-gray-case/2016/07/16/d3a10e09-1e01-42f0-a1a8-3a95f2c2449b_story.html

Freedie Gray

fuck off

the original

KEK CONFIRMS HAPPENING

but the original was ferguson

Of course it's fucking real. The officer who was actually at fault for him dying wasn't charged, why would this one be?

>live in some shithole where you have no rights
>have to call in someone else to keep you safe
Gun control works though, right?

Hope at least 500 niggers get killed today. Praise kek.

PRAISE KEK

the original was bby tray

BurgerLand confirmed for 3rd world shit hole

Do you think the baltimore ravens regret leaving clevland now?

Time to get out our Twitter accounts.

How are we to respond?

This would be fucking amazing.
Hundreds of weekend warriors with little or no training in how to handle urban environment conflict and chimpenings.
Millions of rounds of ammunition and automatic weapons.
Most of them white.
New Black Panthers in town.

This is it lads, get comfy.

praise...

you know whats next

KEK

Famalam is a different conversation.

the original was Battle of Fort Sumter

I live in Baltimore and have a 1911

I have this weird feeling the national guard might pull a Berkeley again

Based Puerto Rico

Cat 2 chimpouts tonight?

No National Guard, OP is gay

lmao

The Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee started off peaceful too, but before becoming violent, it split in to several separatist groups that still exist today that SNCC was able to influence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
> White SNCC members were asked to leave the organization in December 1966.
>Carmichael first argued that blacks should be free to use violence in self-defense; later he advocated revolutionary violence to overthrow oppression. The Department of Defense stated in 1967: "SNCC can no longer be considered a civil rights group. It has become a racist organization with black supremacy ideals and an expressed hatred for whites."
>Thus, white women lost their influence and power in SNCC. A group of women in SNCC who were later identified as Mary King and Casey Hayden openly challenged the way women were treated when they issued the “SNCC Position Paper (Women in the Movement). The document was published in 1966 by Liberation, the magazine of the War Resisters League. "Sex and Caste" has since been credited as one of the generative documents that launched second-wave feminism.

Whoa, you got a permit, license, take the safety course, and suck off your local LEO for that, sir? I might have to report you.

uhh no?

At long last. Only KEK rules forever!

Baltimore, not Cleveland

Nigger listen to the Chicago and Baltimore PD scanners. They are calling for raised awareness as well.

>calls us 3rd world shit hole
>a fucking leaf

Reporting in as comfy, Sir.

Is it that time already?

The wonderful time of year when blacks get togheter to riot and loot to prove how they are being unfairly treated by the police?

Took the safety course and got fingerprinted. The course was fun and I'm a law abiding citizen

YES.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

i thought the US was NATO aligned during the cold war?

Live in D.C.
Live in the safe and white northwestern section
Can't wait to see the Southeastern riots

when will niggers be classified as a terrorist race already?

Go to bed cunt.

If singles its not happening

Praise Kek

THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD

>washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-set-to-deliver-verdict-against-highest-ranking-officer-charged-in-freddie-gray-case/2016/07/16/d3a10e09-1e01-42f0-a1a8-3a95f2c2449b_story.html

ARCHIVE
R
C
H
I
V
E

The comfiness can't be expressed by mere words. After all those years, we can now seriously say
RACE WAR NOW!
Kek is not playing games anymore.
PRAISE HIM

>not being able to just walk in a gun shop and walk out with an AR-15
I feel bad for you.

If repeating numbers then it is happening

This news has already spread and the apes in Cleveland are getting themselves all worked up.

If there's a happening, it will be there

>giving your biometric data just to express your God given right when there's an Amendment to the most powerful law document of the land guaranteeing that no one - especially the government - cannot infringe upon this right
Top wew faggot. Move out of that commie shithole ASAP.

Praise Him KEK

ABOVE THE LAW
B
O
V
E

>SHILLARY CONFIRMED

KEKENING!

I guess it's "lets agitate the nogs" edition.
I just don't know how they don't see it. They're obummer's pawns. Each and everyone of them. Used as tools to further strengthen the agenda of the globalists. They firmly believe that this half white Hawaiian is fighting for them. Because he know what life is like in the hood...oh man..

Dumb nigger doesn't post an archive in the original post let alone a link. God, I fucking hate this site at times.

Who Sgt Alicia White here?

BURN DIS BITCH DOWN

Ooöoooooooooooo

wow, spectacular (((timing)))

Colorado National Guard here. WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE A CHIMPOUT FIRST HAND! I AM JEALOUS OF MARYLAND RIGHT NOW!

OP stated National Guard
linked article says nothing about National Guard
OP is gay

Let's see if the National Guard can kill niggers as well as they kill college students.

Sauce dat National Guard coming in reference

i work for the government. My fingerprints are already in the system

better gook than spook my nigger ;)

one can only hope

Get ready, this is about to get heavy.

Kek,

May your Holiness grant me a weapon so i may fight on your behalf and help make amerikkka great again?

Sincerely,
A Devout Worshiper

Oh, it happens on the first day of the RNC, what a coincidence.

I am not sure what the fuck that judge is thinking or what's his motivation but I have 5$ on that he's browsing Sup Forums and has delivered a happenings for us.

Not a single dubs in this thread

Not happening

comfy status confirmed. beer at the ready. completly naked on black leather chef chair as it is 32C here.

i am in bed

what now cunt?

I dunno man, I'm pretty comfy atm

may our boys aim true and may the streets run red with the blood of niggers & leftists and may their screams of agony and terror fill the air

>the world has become a stage for covert Sup Forumstards to make happenings happen for the sake of happenings memes
It's happening.

see

Has kek confirmed this happening yet?

Irrelevant. I have a jewgle account that has my full name on it that the gubment has full access to. I've also submitted myself to the 4473 a few times. Doesn't mean I'm about to tell anyone that I may or may not have just bought my friend's pistol off of him over the weekend. You fags have a gun registry as well, don't you? If so, top kek because they're Unconstitutional, but living in Maryland you wouldn't know anything about the Constitution anyway.

Don't you STILL have a fire to put out?

How will the professional protestors decide whether they'll burn down Cleveland or Baltimore this week?

IF 5, 20 NIGGERS WILL DIE TONIGHT

They will do what George Soros tells them too like obedient niggers

Its only offical if the loof koleans are on station.

Are they?

Dear god!

ARE THEY?!

>INB4 BLM owned by m113 and m60 tanks.

IT MUST BE MORE

National Guard? Someone took this near Baltimore.

IF 5, 30 NIGGERS WILL DIE TONIGHT!

Have I started the fire?

5 AND THERE WILL BE 50 DEAD NIGGERS

check these

Wew lad

If post ending in 25 we shall see the streets run red with police and nigger blood tonight

It begins

Witnessed

if d.ubs it will happen