Why would anyone say Gavin Long aka Cosmo Setepenra would have anything to do with Black Lives Matter?

Why would anyone say Gavin Long aka Cosmo Setepenra would have anything to do with Black Lives Matter?
youtu.be/c4oTAoOpW48
twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo

I mean all he did was spend all his time fixated on Black Kangs, White Devils and african revolution in america.. what does that have to do with Black Lives Matter?

Clearly he was a mentally Ill individual acting on his own accord.

Can't we just go back to talking about how all cops and whites in america are racist again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo/status/753595551749328896
convoswithcosmo.com/013-the-transformation-of-gucci-mane-and-what-we-can-learn-from-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why haven't you learned about your melanin, ancient spirituality and 3rd eye yet?

Stupid white people breaking nigger's windows for no reason an sheeeit.

lol he is the stereotypical nigger we have been making fun of all this time personified.

holy shit litterally kangs and sheeeeeeit posting.

Well as long as he's not white...

pure melanin

i find it funny how black intellectuals spend all of their time struggling with what it means to be black. they've been programmed by white liberals to be totally preoccupied with their blackness to the extent that they dont focus on anything productive. niggers are nothing but thought-slaves.

the great awakening is near when all the niggers realize they have been leftist pets for the last 50 years.

He merely shed his physical body, doesn't mean he's dead.

Oh my god they're really real

From his book:

> Melanin is one of the key elements responsible for manufacturing and sustaining all life forms, and it keeps Black and Brown-skinned people in constant contact with the natural energies of the Universe.

>dumb white people believing in ghosts but not my racist narrative

would bang

lol this nigga ascended alright, pop pop bang bang

What did he mean by this?

>doesn't know what believe means

>Why would anyone say Gavin Long aka Cosmo Setepenra would have anything to do with Black Lives Matter?
Nah, unless he stated affiliation

So if the government is a hate group because they hate black people, wouldn't that mean BLM is a hate group because they hate the government?

Hmmm really makes you think...

He said he was members of groups and they are his associates but he's not affiliated with them....

So semantics word games and mental gymnastics apparently means BLM has nothing to do with this. Even though they promote and follow the same crazy nigger beliefs...

what did he mean by this

twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo/status/753595551749328896

Watch what you say about this dead nigger, he might strike back SPIRITUALLY!

Also, I love how he fucked up every single hashtag he ever posted.

convoswithcosmo.com/013-the-transformation-of-gucci-mane-and-what-we-can-learn-from-it/

Is that a Mass Effect 2 screenshot?

"Go and get my books The Cosmo Way Vol. 1 The Detox for your Diet, physical and mental health. And get my book The Laws of The Cosmos to take your Spirituality to the next level."

The state of the publishing industry drove this man insane. Amazon must answer for his crimes.