He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong

was an assblasted douchebag after a girl rejected him.
but yea she blows this shit way out of proportions , he stole a bunch of notes with compliments from her which is a dick move but not 'welcome to your tape zack'-tier .
she also never apologized for publicly embarrassing him for trying to hit on her when he genuinely liked her.

He was kind of a dick to Jughead but aside from that he seems like a total bro.

lmoa i just realized, did this guy just play the same character in 2 shows ?.

What an attractive ass asian man. Where'd they find this guy?

Nothing wong you say?

>You stole my papers, welcome to your tape Zach.

wew

Are you lads ready for unfiltered fucking truth?

HERE IT GOES

The reason Hannah walked to Bryce's home that night is because she wanted to whore herself out for money
Halfway through she realizes it's a bad idea

What a bitch desu

for real though, she goes on a random depressed walk and just decides to go to a party where she knows she hates everyone there, then stays when the only person left is the guy she watched rape someone. what a dumb bitch

ZIONIST SHILL

Anons start reporting these garbage threads

inb4 she can scream at this guy during lunch for trying to help her, but can't scream for help in the jacuzzi when she's about to be raped, yeah alright.

when you're suicidal you look for anything that will make you feel something different than just feeling empty and wanting to die, so I can understand going to a party to kind of get that sensory overload

but yeah the minute she saw bryce she should've left

Just saw the last episode. The suicide scene was a bit unsettling

TORETTO

SWAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE

DISRESPECTED MAH FAMREEEEEEE

fuck off nigger

what exactly are you buttblasted about again ?

all me

Cancerous, thread-killing scum.

try try again nigger

bump

How come their aren't more asian guys in Sup Forums and /film/? How do we change this?

>Tony, did I do something to make Hannah kill herself?
>yes
>listens a to the tape: clay, you didn't do anything wrong

>Hannah straight up made Alex kill himself because he said her ass was the best in school
>almost made Clay jump off a cliff because UUUHHHHH WHY DID YOU DO WHAT I SHOUTED INSTEAD OF READING MY MIND CLAY

Clay was too much of a good person for anyone on that show. He deserves to live far, far away from that shitty town.

Didn't the photo guy kill him? He takes his photo down at the end and also has a stockpile of weapons

Nah photo guy remembers when he stopped him from getting bullied and takes him down. It's implied he was going to try to kill everyone else, but at the end he shoots himself in the head and may or may not survive

still at it

dude you didn't get it

photo lad doesn't shoot anyone, it's just setup

alex (blonde kid with nose ring that some casting person thought wasn't a total fag) shoots himself in the head

> if i don't like it no one can!

i feel zack and sherri's tapes were un-needed/a bit cruel. all te other characters were massive dicks, but those two made a few stupid mistakes and now pays the price

fuck courtney though
fuck courtney so much

wtf man, sherri was responsible for jeffs death. she knocked down the stop sign.

gonna need a webm of bryce winking at hannah in the hallway, beginning of the last episode

yeah bc the police woulda got there in the 5 minutes between her calling and jeff coming through
maybe she shoulda stayed to signal him, but hannah coulda done that too
sherri is as responsible as hannah for jeff's death

>drunk as fuck whore hannah couldn't just take that stop sign and lean it up against that tree
>DIDN'T FUCKING COME FORWARD AND EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS

>that whole season he was super relaxed without a care in the world while everyone else was losing their fucking minds
>at the very end you can see him just getting the slightest bit nervous at the mention of the tapes
>next season will probably put him through hell

I can't wait

and clay obviously didn't deserve a tape but i feel like that's just a given

Sherri knocked down the sign. She is the only one at fault. She was also the only sober one and should be the one to A) call the police, or B) lean the sign up
But she said fuck it and left drunk hannah alone at the scene.

What did he mean by this?

>Where'd they find this guy?

They got him from Disney Channel.

He was in Teen Beach Movie 2 and then joined K.C. Undercover in a recurring role.

JEFF DIDN'T DESERVE IT
NEVER FORGET

F

>You posted my poem anonymously in a small highschool paper, welcome to your tape

> implying you wouldn't be embarrassed as fuck if your private entries were made public property

>Implying I shoud have PTSD for the rest of my life for doing an admittedly shitty yet minor thing for misguided reasons

>read it out loud in your poetry circle
>OH NO THE TEACH IS PRAISING MY POEM UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHAT NOW IM GONNA SLIT MY WRISTS

faggot kid was right when he wanted to give her a way to put her art out there ANONYMOUSLY

>hating on based bryce

why f am

Bryce seemed like a cool dude honestly

yes bc that was the core of the entire series the poetry reading yes very good cool bro

t. faggots