Just saw this on Normiebook. What do you think? Could be useful IMO

Just saw this on Normiebook. What do you think? Could be useful IMO.

You don't need to censor Maajid Nawaz's name. He's a public figure that's at the forefront of reforming Islam.

Crusaders were pious though

Finally someone with some rationality

STONE THIS

Yeah nah, maybe a few. Many were there because some King said they had to be.

That's Maajid Nawaz dude. Why you censoring his name?

Islam just needs a Vatican II (or Vatican I, I guess)

I didn't know who he was ;_;

Holy shit, a reasonable muslim! What a rarity!

As long as a person conforms to western cultural norms (that is, liberalism, humanism, not beheading anyone), his religion doesn't really matter. Too bad most muzzies are sandniggers or even worse.

Really triggers my brain to have some thoughts.......

Why do you gay niggers censor names from social media, it's not doxing, it's on the fucking internet.
I was happy when one of you fags posted one of my twatter posts with my full name and avi earlier.

Liberals must be hating him right now like Clarke.

>The instructions of allah and his messenger are timeless and are always to be followed because they are always true.
Trying to reform this. glhf

hmm...

muddying the waters

the crusades were a response to hundreds of years of atrocities, and a million ueros being taken as slaves

>The Bible is the literal word of God, and should be adhered to verbatim.

Christians had no problem becoming less fundamental, but it does take many generations.

>something
This has everything to do with islam.

Islam is 100% the issue.

Yes, I agree with reforming Islam. The thought had never occurred to me until now, though.

And nah, I disagree. In fact, you could even compare this jihad ISIS is waging to the crusades, since the continuous warfare perpetrated in the Middle-East has definitely caused the population some grievances.

So his post really made you think?

Part of becoming a knight was praying the entire night before being knighted relgion was a huge part of it. the royals prayed everyday in medieval europe why wouldnt the knights?

Haha, yeah I guess you could say that. : )

oh look, its the "ISIS is like the crusades" memes.
The crusades were in response to mudshits taking over holy land and killing christians.
Fucking sandnigger

How is it not like the crusades?

Read what I wrote.