Tig Notaro Also Thinks That One Louis C.K. ‘SNL’ Sketch Ripped Her Off

>In a statement provided exclusively to EW, Notaro says she found the sketch “extremely disappointing.” Notaro claims she learned that a “writer/director,” who she says was fully aware of Clown Service, also worked on the C.K. short. Though Notaro and C.K. have worked together in the past, she says the two of them “have not communicated in any way for nearly a year and a half.”

>Both “Birthday Clown” and Clown Service focus on depressed characters (played by C.K. and Notaro, respectively) ordering a clown to their house to cheer them up. Although the results are slightly different (Notaro’s has a happy ending, while C.K.’s ends with a very dark joke), they contain strong similarities. C.K. previously posted Notaro’s acclaimed 2012 standup set, Live, on his website, and is listed as an executive producer for her show One Mississippi.
vimeo.com/212505740
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XuT5qKt00

Where were you when Louis CucK got exposed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAU_Ez84l4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its SNL, guests dont write entire sketches.

Also Louis produces her show and put her stand up on his site.

He'll get somebody else to take the blame for this. Bet money.

she says she and louis haven't spoken in a year and a half

also she knows a person who worked on the sketch definitely saw a screening of the short it's claimed be a rip off

if louis is innocent he should write one of his pained emails/blogs ASAP

hes crashing and burning

the trump curse claims all

Sometimes they do, particularly if they have a comedic writing background

also executive producer credits can be 100% vanity. they can have no practical or creative involvement in the show other than allowing their name to be on it to help promote it

SNL did this before it was that Muhammad drawing sketch only it was painfully unfunny.

Her's is long and pretentious, Louie's is funny. Women can't do anything right and men have to fix it.

>acts super smug and smart
>can't even into Mark Twain

Louis CK is a white male so he is obviously the one in the wrong here

Who really gives a shit about a middle-aged, cancer-ridden dyke anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAU_Ez84l4c

Keith Apicary? That's neat, but anyway, why is he producing her show if she doesn't talk to him? Is he that cucked?

she's the only comedian with a platform to say she doesn't like amy schumer so I unironically applaud her bravery

>Louis CucK
not
>Louis cuCK
nigger wtf is wrong with you

I liked Louis CK better when he was Pablo Francisco

Tig Notaro is a tiny, sad man.

Well she exposed Amy Schumer and Louis CK so she's pretty cool even though her entire standup routine is just disrobing to see her nonexistent chesticals

>can't even into Mark Twain

>tfw you know it's kind of funny, and that's proof that this wasn't written by Louis C. Uck.

This fucking idiot calls himself a writer and he doesn't even understand the concept of character perspective.

This is the response the (((media))) is trying to push in order to balance out the Amy Schumer accusations.

Also Louie forcibly masturbates in front of women. Bad hombre imo

>yfw mainstream comics just rip off tim and eric skits years later because they were too meta.

CK's was better.

Short, sweet, too the point, and was actually funny.

>mexican+jew Louis CK
>white male
pick one and only one

his skin is white and he is male

he is literally a white male. sorry to break it to you user

So basically this guy made some jokes that hurt the sensitive alt-right SJW kids feelings and now they're gonna cry about it for six months.
Have fun with that

How is this even a joke?

really? she was a writer on schumers show i thought. she was in one sketch at least

Yes he does. He did like a twenty minute discussion on how the words nigger jim should never been taken out of the book because it depicted life back then. He said something to the effect of "You're my best friend nigger jim, is a line in the book, what an amazing sentence to have exist in this book"

The dumb cunt should be happy someone as big as ck would steal from her. He shitty career isn't even a goddamn footnote. A literal nobody tries to take down a much more important person yet again.

Someone should tell this stupid cunt just because you want to be a man doesn't mean you can play with the big boys.

Very similar, but it's possible that he could have thought of it himself, not knowing about Tig's thing. I myself have had the idea of hiring a piano player to come to my house and play music for me while I drink, I've thought that was sort of a funny idea. I don't think Louis would have the guts to steal, since he's accused Denis Leary of stealing from him.

Anyway, Louie's sketch was actually funny, so he wins.

This pissed me off more than I expected it would. What a fucking idiot.

Why are you faggots talking about this, it's just some dumb bitch trying to gain relevance through a far more famous comedian.

>It's literally okay when a mam does IT!

Yeah that Tig is dumb af

These people don't watch the things they complain about, user.

He was big in promoting her after her notorious show about having cancer and her mother dying

and the director of her short actually directed the louis ck short

their is legitimately a conspiracy here

Did Louis force her to watch him masturbate too?