Name one thing that is actually wrong with islam

Name one thing that is actually wrong with islam.

Protip: You can't.

>inb4 reddit nu-male virgin feminists whining about "oppression of women"

Other urls found in this thread:

islamlab.com/al-shafii-rend-le-cannibalisme-hallal-dans-lexegete-du-qortobi/
islamlab.com/hallal-en-cas-de-necessite-de-manger-les-apostats-et-les-enfants-des-non-musulmans/
islamlab.com/an-1016-le-calife-fait-violer-des-marchands-par-son-esclave/
islamlab.com/abbassides-al-kisai-couchait-avec-de-jeunes-garcons/
islamlab.com/autorisation-de-la-zoophilie-durant-le-hadj/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pedophiles
>goat fuckers
>boy lovers
germany will defend this

These made up insults have nothing to do with the religion of islam. They might apply to sand niggers but sand niggers would still do the same without religion.

>Thats not REAL communism
Fuck off Mohammed.

Nice try Ahmed

quite weak bait Hans

It's mostly shitskins.

>worshipping a dude who rapes 9 year old girls

That picture is an argument in favor of islam. Go back to the forum with the alien logo, if you're a nu-male beta feminist neckbeard who supports slut culture and adultery.

1.) Spiritually decrepit and at irreconcilable odds with prior Holy Books (Old and New Testaments) it claims as being authoritative (and no one can corrupt "Allah's" Word).

2.) Six gorillion laws governing every aspect of human behavior (e.g. enter the bathroom with your left foot, and leave with your right foot)

3.) Had a "rpophet" that didn't even realize it when a Jewess whose family he butchered poisoned his food (lol - you mean you couldn't even see THAT coming, Mohammad??)

4.) Advocates the rape of captive women, while their husbands are still alive, making it adultery as well (battle of Hunayn)

5.) Obsessed with violence and sex (see Koran)

6.) Makes utterly provably false claims (the sun sets in a muddy river at the end of the world, semen originates from a place between the spine and ribs,etc.)

...oh, wait - you said "one"

It's a religion

It is pure heresy

cant drink. drinking's all i have

fuck that.

You are too close to my borders thats what

"there is no compulsion in religion"

.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's a religion, for one.

Homophobic

>Spiritually decrepit
>Six gorillion laws
>didn't even realize it when a Jewess whose family he butchered poisoned his food
>Makes utterly provably false claims
Damn, you just described western culture.

Lol jk

>Obsessed with violence and sex
I fogot to quote the most important one. This is essentially western culture in a nutshell.

It's shit and cursed, a filthy satanic religion which leads to death. It isn't from God, and it doesn't exist in heaven. It will perish like all idols and filthiness in the wrath of God.

Your shilling has literally zero influence on the future. It's doomed, like the people who cling to it.

Is " death to non believers" not enough for you?

>wrong

subjective, as is all that you deem "right" about it

>"Name one thing that is actually wrong with islam."
very easy

>according Al Shafii (one of the four sunni islam school founder) cannibalism is hallal (exegesis of Qurtubi)

islamlab.com/al-shafii-rend-le-cannibalisme-hallal-dans-lexegete-du-qortobi/

>according Al-Nawawi (pillar of sunnism), eat human meat (cannnibalism) of apostate or infidel children is hallal

islamlab.com/hallal-en-cas-de-necessite-de-manger-les-apostats-et-les-enfants-des-non-musulmans/

Cannibalism is degenerate.

never change germanistan
> Islam not the scum of the earth
I chuckled

>Cannibalism is degenerate

>kek

i dont support slut culture, or any cultural marxist shit. Pedophile prophet, stone age mindset madness, savage violent teachings. +It's a religion with the trait of every other religion: not a single evidence. I swear christianity is way better than Islam and i dont believe in that either.

You can't win this arguement. Especially not here.

Shit tier bait.

anal jihad. thats a cute way of putting it.

In every statistic like that Turkey is really different than other Muslim States. We are not truly Muslim yet we are not westerner. The place Turkey stands is really strange.

>2016
>worshipping and submitting to a spiritual fanfic

inb4 legitimately any argument.

>no pork
>no alcohol

Your religion is shit

And "honor killing" is a much nicer way of saying "throwing acid in the face of your cousin because you got horny and raped her so you had to kill her instead of going to a shariah court to sort it out"

It's false.

Fuck off Ali.

If it walks like mohammed and talks like mohammed..it is true islam and won't work with us till the end of time

Mandatory circumcision and dietary restrictions

Proves that it is just goyim-friendly judaism

>Had a "rpophet" that didn't even realize it when a Jewess whose family he butchered poisoned his food (lol - you mean you couldn't even see THAT coming, Mohammad??)

all religions must be purged

Agree OP.
I converted 3 months ago when I was in Germany, and already have some marriage proposals....I do earn a lot as a engineer so that may be why.

You won't need to drink after you get your 7/10 wife, even better if you have money, who knows how to cook and will do all your needs.

And you can fuck her anytime and how many times you want, not to add you can beat and even rape her if she refuses and no one will bat a eye.

And even Pedophilea is accepted, if that is your thing.

What's so good about it

No one forced my to circumcise when I converted...
I might have been lucky though, the Iman was very nice and pleasent, might be different if he was more hardcore....

It allows and campaigns for everything Sup Forums stands for.

Bacon and drinking might be exception.... though I saw threads saying drinking was degenerate ......

They fuck little boys.

>Caliph give the order to fuck merchant (male) by caliph's slave

islamlab.com/an-1016-le-calife-fait-violer-des-marchands-par-son-esclave/

>Al-Kisa’i, the private educator of children of the caliph Harun al-Rashid rape young little boy

islamlab.com/abbassides-al-kisai-couchait-avec-de-jeunes-garcons/

Afgans do it, mostly. in other places it is looked down upon and not practiced.

>flag

>LEL GERMANY IS FILLED WITH MUDSLIMES

>was butt raped bu muslims for 500 years.

Come on mehmet...

*tips fedora to fellow atheist*

Islam is the most cancerous one. None other cause as much trouble nor teach so much barbaric stuff. I sincerely believe the sand niggers would be less barbaric if they weren't muslims.

>flag
do you seriously just turn on your computer every day to just shitpost?

wow what a life...
you must be really beta to accept that you only get it trough submission and not because they actually want it.
But who cares right..if you have to dumb down your persona to a literal caveman to get what other people get for free no one could except that you get what is wrong with it..

You don't believe Jesup was the son of God, savior of all making and God's chosen one

In short, you're not a Christian and there for wrong

Stop giving false worship and follow the commands that Jesup has given us from his Father

The qauran is a book from Satan

Did you do the hajj yet? At the gates of Mecca the official hajji dick inspector checks every mans penis on whether he is truly circumcized.

gypsy pls

its adherents are arabs and other non-whites. Other than not being allowed to eat pork, drink beer or go to concerts for irrational reasons, I don't disagree with Islam, its just a shame that it inevitably brings niggers and arabs with it

>islam authorized zoophilia during hadj

islamlab.com/autorisation-de-la-zoophilie-durant-le-hadj/

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality

>goat fuckers

Allowed by scriptures. Don't pretend otherwise.

> pedophilia

Your prophet practiced it. Therefore okay. Just because you would get in slight trouble for it doesn't mean you wouldn't be okay with it as Christians would be.

> Nagging non believers

This is actually a good feature, as it makes sure Islamic populations will get cut down every now and then. It's about to come back with a vengeance. The Crusades would have been much more interesting if they had guns - like we have now.

> Anti innovation

This is the biggest flaw among many. Islam doesn't allow flexibility. Unless you want to risk getting murdered by your fellow "humans", you need to tow the line. Something akin to the Reformation is impossible, as the scriptures don't leave a lot of room for interpretation - society is stagnating. Art, science and engineering stop developing, as anything outside Islam is forbidden. Consequently, every civilization that adopts Islam ends up like the middle east: A desert full of people from the time they adopted Islam.

> the koran

It's full of errors, at times there are words from different languages in between. It's so obviously plagiarized from other religions in the area that reading it is cringe inducing at best.

It is a religion of force. It can never obtain peace.

It leaves no room for society to develop; the sunnah must be followed exactly. Its like orthodox jews who follow the torah exactly to the letter (their fridges have a setting that keeps the motor running but lights off on saturdays, its really bizzare).

>there for

also too much praying, and no beach babes. and no musical instruments. and pedophillia.

Well I guess I was wrong actually, Islam is pretty fucking shit, the only thing I like about it is that they control their women.

>no beach babes.

If more hajjis were getting quality pussy, there'd be no need to fuck'em up, because a nut busting hajji is a happy hajji

for once a based leaf

>has double the percentage of gypsies

Mehmet....

I did not, and frankly don't really want to go, I have a bad leg, so I'm scared of the stampedes.

so basically its only purpose is to cause problems?

Ugh okay, Jesus Christ, here you go:

Muhammad was an illiterate who repeated what the angels told him after he left the cave, for others to write down. At least no one pretends Jesus was handing down direct scripture.

The religion advocates its spread by force. Christianity requires talking to people, but isn't like "hey go make some war". Shit heads have interpreted it that way, but Islam is way more explicit about it.

Doesn't actually contain useful "this is Heaven, and this is how to get into it" directions. Aside from dying undertaking Jihad and getting the houri, Islam lacks a clearly defined goal for its practitioners to get into heaven. Christianity has some old Jewish constraints but then pops up with Jesus "believe in me, ask for forgiveness, you'll get into Heaven bro".

Internally Islam (and Christianity) has a lot of consistency issues. At least with Christianity it mostly doesn't matter - it's between the old and new testaments, it doesn't affect most practices. Islam has issues where Muhammad directly changes his mind (er, provides new direction) and his later instructions are considered to be the pertinent ones. Anyway, leads to waaaaay too many backstreet Imams laying down their own fatwas with some seriously jank logic. See: Imam in Saudi Arabia issuing a fatwa that a grown man drinking a woman's breast milk makes him an adopted son - so that Saudis can figure out a way to have non-family men around women while remaining religiously correct.

I think in a couple of hundred years after Islam has passed through its current period (which Christianity also suffered through) and into a much less strident / more secular / dilute form, it'll be much better for Muslims.

>gypsy AND mudslime
Pakistan would be the best place for you. ;^)

>I think in a couple of hundred years after Islam has passed through its current period (which Christianity also suffered through) and into a much less strident / more secular / dilute form, it'll be much better for Muslims.

Islam encourages consagious marriages while Christianity explicitly forbids them. It will only get worse as their IQ dwindles.

>Name one thing that is actually wrong with islam.
Islam's values are incompatible with the White race.

Islam is a non-White religion.

Islam is an anti-White religion.

Islam contributes to White genocide.

Islam does not belong in White countries.

You have no arguments in favor of Islam.

It's tenants of slavery and subjugation, for one. Islam is for cowards, and dogs. animals, not free men.

A Muslim is a whore for their dead pimp, plain and simple

Wondering why ahmeds never answer to this, i'd rather commit a suicide than worship that kind of dude

If the (((values))) of the """"""white"""""" race are promiscuity, brainless materialism, cuckoldism, feminism, sluttiness, anti-intellectualism and general degenerac, then indeed the morally superior religion of islam and its modesty, sympathy, masculinity and honor are not compatible with """"""white"""""" (((culture))).

you have very good summary Islam.

>If the (((values))) of the """"""white"""""" race are promiscuity, brainless materialism, cuckoldism, feminism, sluttiness, anti-intellectualism and general degenerac, then indeed the morally superior religion of islam and its modesty, sympathy, masculinity and honor are not compatible with """"""white"""""" (((culture))).
You are a racist anti-White and you support the genocide of the White race.

The issues you listed are caused by the Jews. The reason Islam is flooding into White homelands is the Jews.

You are doing exactly what the Jews want you to do by abandoning your race and culture and accepting a non-White race, religion and culture.

Also, you're formatting of your post makes your post almost unreadable.

Die in a fire, race traitor.

Islam is our best ally against all the degeneracy. First we must solve the woman problem. Only islam can do this.

>Islam is our best ally against all the degeneracy.
Islam is anti-White therefore it is degenerate.

Islam is a non-White and anti-White religion.
Arabs are not White.

Therefore Islam and Arabs do not belong in White countries.

> First we must solve the woman problem.
Pic related.

>Only islam can do this.
You are a race traitor of the highest order.

You shame the spirit of Hitler.

>We must all become Muslims!

Don't you have a hot sister you need to go kill?

Everything

>pedophilia
>bestiality
>killing everyone whe disagrees with you
>very average low IQ (inb4 only in the middle East. Not true look at Albania and Bosnia. They still have nigger tier IQ)
>anti science
>shit tier estethics (inb4 muh mosques. Theyare shit compared to gothic churches)
>heavily encourages fucking your relatives and procreate with them (highest inbreeding rates are found in islamic countries)
>retarded stuff like halal meat, no pork, no alcol, no dogs
I'll pass

the difference, of course, is this:

we don't WORSHIP Western culture. And, personally, I recognize it as currently the subject of much corruption. I also recognize the remedy to that corruption is a return to our Christian roots - the very thing which made us great

>And even Pedophilea is accepted, if that is your thing.

behold, the type of person to whom this worshiping of 7th century Arabian culture appeals

Islam is not a religion, its a way of life. That's whats wrong.

Advocates hate, violence, intolerance, murder.

I agree.

I'm an ex-Muslim and you're full of crap. The only thing I find wrong with Islam is that you can own slaves and have sex with them. The rest is pretty positive. It's a garbage religion in any case, just like the rest of the other ones.

>Islam is anti-White therefore it is degenerate.
So why are whites more degenerate than Muslims? There's more degenerate things that whites do that Muslims don't.

such as?

thats not the problem. Thats allowed in nearly every religion. The problem is first, that islam is a way of life and people don't see it as a religion but as their life and the second one is that they see the holy Quran as it is and take it literally.

>Name one thing that is actually wrong with islam.
Islam = Submission
You = Troll

GTFO Fritzim Al-Huseinenburg

you know thomas jefferson wrote his own bible taking out all of jesus miracles?