twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So many comments of trump = hitler

Is this not a good thing?

Those fucking comments.

Not when a liberal says it.

Uh the wall????

>Those fucking comments

I don't want to give it another view, Belgium

What's the stupidest reason it proposes?

>Trump is a hypernationalist
In Liberal rhetoric, what's the difference between nationalism and hypernationalism?

This may be the most biased thing I watched this month and Ive been watching most of the BLM protest.

>It totaly wasnt the jews
>not the jew
>COME ON PEOPLE! ITS SURE AS FUCK WASNT THE JEWS!!

>Why Hitler rose to power

Shouldnt it be
>Why any national leader rises to power

AKA: A leader identifies a national issue and addresses it, making them a fucking leader?

Hitler's rise to power is no difee rent than Eisenhower, Washington, Bush, etc., they just want to make it look racist

Jews were right
Hitler was wrong
Everyone in the NDSAP was a racist, sexist biggot and also evil.
Hitler took everything away form his people to start a war
>*ahem*...look at trump...*cough cough*

coments are priceless though.

I know its bait, but the commie Jews built that wall not hitler.

Why do liberal men all have that same fucking NPResque slightly gravely beta voice?

Shit drives me fucking insane. Surely I car be the only one to notice how they all sound like that fucking Ira Glass faggot

>berlin wall = trump wall
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW??

Hypernationalism is nationalism that has a chance of succeeding, too large to be stamped into the dirt by the partisan media.

lol i baited you, faggot

They talk a lot about irrational fear of communist uprising
Curiously no mention of the actual fucking communist uprising

really makes you ingest propaganda.

>the video
>the comments

This is always the case. Reminds me of how in high school history you were told that you were told communism was bad. But then you graduate high school and start actually reading about communism and you realize you never learned anything about it. The curriculum was all nazis and American slavery.

its always kind of treated like a joke. Like the McCarthy era really was just a bunch of American white people being super paranoid about something that was never a threat.

Jesus Christ looking back on the brainwashing it all seems unreal.

Funny how they don't mention this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Th-they just hated Jews for no reason, goyim! Pure coincidence! Don't look into it!

I'm witchu senpai. Drives me fucking nuts too. The male beta progressive starter pack comes with horn rimmed glasses, unkempt hair and a dribbley voice that's supposed to sound like an intellectual, museum plaque.