He's dead, Jim

ITS HAPPENING

Literally the only time a roach has died after massive head trauma

>Passed away
>Shot in the head

Shouldn't it be murdered?

> passed away
> shot in the head
the fuck is the point of a euphemism if right after you're like yeah his brains were used to recolour the wall behind him

>sadly he suffered a negative bullet to head interface

His death was completely unrelated to being shot in the head.

>Suicide by 20 nailgun shots to the back

(you)
This awful meme """""humour""""" has to stop, it's embarrassing.

Blame this user:

He died of natural cause the moment the bullet hit his skull

Sleep tight little prince:.(

I can't stop. Its so addicting.

Sisli is a Kemalist district, its mayor is grandson of former Turkish President and Ataturk's second in command Inonu.

Good

Civil war is the best option for the West.

Let those turkroaches drown in the cesspool they made for themselves.

So Erdogan did it?

"what a victory for the deputy mayor" -traytray

it's fucking stupid

why "turkroach?" it doesn't sound like cockroach, they don't specifically have anything to do with cockroaches and the one time i could be bothered speaking to any of them about their political situation you fucktards keep spamming it

fuck me, it wasn't funny on Sup Forums 3 years ago and now it's getting in the way. an actual very serious fucking happy and you cunts keep scaring them off with retarded shit

happening, not happy

cunts

Someone has a case of the roach fevers.

NAH

IT'S A FUCKING FAILED MILITARY COUP AND POTENTIAL ISLAMIC DICTATORSHIP IN A HUGE COUNTRY NEXT TO EUROPE WITH NUKES

NOPE BETTER KEEP FUCKING EARNING LE EPIC INTERNET COOL POINTS SPAMMING EVERY POST 8 TIMES WITH "LE COCKROACH AMIRITE TEAM XD"

FUCK

Time to cash out

Turkey has nukes? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

>Australian
>Against shit posting
Does not compute

well they're there, afaik as part of some NATO agreement and something to do with america

If they come here and can't take simple banter, they might as well be slaves to papa roach. Fucking hell, ausroach, you're like a liberal mommy trying to defend black people as if they couldn't defend themselves.

he came down with a sudden bout of outspokenness and suffered a bullet-related death of natural causes

Okay, so they aren't Turkey's nukes. If they were I would have a college professor to yell at.

Turkey doesn't have possession of them. They just allow us to store and maintain them on there soil in exchange for something.

Kemalist purge incoming?

aight whatever you guys beat each other off with something even Sup Forums managed to get sick of i'm going to go be a normalfag or something

you don't know many turks do you?

>the coup is over
This meme needs to die

Kill yourself jew.

The shitposting from australia is mostly by some autistic jews.

Pretty sure I'm not a jew

I think it suits us well.

The bullet scared him so much, he had a heart attack on impact

>jew
>shot in head

It's a start. Praise kek.

Keep following your heart, thanks for the (You)

>passed away
Uh, I guess. Strange context for that euphemism, though.

t*rk detected

It's about as funny as calling a Black man a nigger. And we still do that. That's not a joke, that's just referring to a group of people we don't like.

I'm confused by why you thought it was a joke in the first place actually. Like, did you laugh when we called muslims Haji? Or Germans Kraut?

Reminder

Kemalists probably don't like Erdogan.

underrated

Praise Kek!

Redditor detected

Take your punny sarcastic meme shit back to your californian cuckolding forum

Nice

I always thought it was spelled Sicily.

kek, Turkey will go Iran way..

Was this the Respect the Robot guy?

Serves the T*rkroaches right, absolute shithole of a nation and that's me saying it with my flag