My fat retarded EX-Wife gave me scabies. Sup Forums how do I get rid of them?

My fat retarded EX-Wife gave me scabies. Sup Forums how do I get rid of them?

Attached: scabies.jpg (511x464, 52K)

Eww dude you got eggs in your skin

Just rub yourself with head and shoulders shampoo thrice daily

Soak infected area in bleach for 3 hours

ewwwww dudeee they're having little more sex in their skin sex dungeon

pocket knife. dig out

Cut them out...post results

This really work?

Attached: 1561394686766.png (600x547, 335K)

they cute tho

Attached: 6HXBE4M5UBDPDJO54XPOIHQ3GY.jpg (360x384, 16K)

That or nail polish...cuts oxygen access. The suffocate and your body absorbs them

Ha itd help but isnt the most effective method gotta get a script for a better ointment forgot the name

Vaseline over the affected area

it's just about keeping clean, they only stay if you're a filthy subhuman (read: shower once in a while)
got them as a kid because my parents were shit and didn't teach me proper hygene, had to learn it myself
also this, they sell stuff to kill them faster

>your body absorbs them
no, your body tries to get rid of the corpses and the mite shit, so while trying to break them down you'll get pus filled zits all over

You don't. You embrace them. Make them part of you. Let their DNA join yours. Become insectoid man.

Ignore these idiots with their stupid home remedies. Only prescription meds work. See a doctor.

>tfw bugs under my skin are having more sex than me

Attached: 1566727991830.jpg (720x720, 36K)

>they only stay if you're a filthy subhuman
I had a friend in highschool that had them for the longest time, and he would claim that he never really got stinky. Gross fucker would maybe shower once a month if that. So this really checks out.

is that because they are prescribed? what if i used the same chemical that wasn't prescribed?

Go to a doctor and get lots of prescription lindane lotion. You will have to use it while showering. It can have bad side-effects. Do it quick, you have parasites man! WTF are you doing posting shit on Sup Forums. There is shit inside you eating you!

>got them as a kid because my parents were shit and didn't teach me proper hygene,
Nigger

everyone else is lying piece of shit.
The only way to get rid of them is to kill the bitch. You always have to get rid of the source of black magic, no alchemy will work otherwise.

Go to a doctor get a prescription. It shouldn't be all that expensive. It's an ointment that you cover your entire body, neck down and keep it on overnight. After that, the rashes should dissipate after around 2 weeks. Don't listen to these arseholes and there makeshift cures. The scabies will migrate to other parts of your body if you don't completely cover yourself. GO TO A DOCTOR! Scabies can be spread to others very easily, so of you live or come into contact with others, they should get a prescription as well, you should also use a home insecticide/bug bomb for any furniture you come in contact with.
I had scabies a few years back, and I generally have/had good hygiene. Shower frequently, relatively clean clothes, clean home, they can just spread so easily, that sometimes, no amount of hygiene can stop them if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Good luck, I know your pain.

see, even the white knight user agrees. You'll have to kill that bitch with flames or they will spread to the entire world.

Thanks user I know now what I must do.

Attached: 1573140288589.png (500x853, 226K)

HOLY MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT
a true to form old fag.

go to doctor
get medicine
wash all your clothes, change bedsheets, everything you had contact with to make sure they won't come back
fuck that nasty bitch in the anus
repeat

They don't call it the seven year itch for nothing.

The blood of innocents.

Okay OP listen up and listen well. This shit sucks ass, my wife and I had it twice (she used to work with disabled kids and get stuff from them).

Here's what you have to do. Go to the doctor and get a prescription for Permethrin cream. It's an insectiside. You have to smear the cream all over your entire body from toe-tip to chin (they don't go above the neck generally). Then sleep in it for like 8-10 hours so it soaks into your skin. We put the cream on each other and then slept naked in plastic bags so that it didn't just rub off on our bed. Then we threw out all the bedding in the trash (supposedly you can steam clean it but fuck taking a chance).
Even THEN we didn't fully get them and they came back and we had to do the whole process a SECOND TIME.
Then they were gone for good.
This shit SUCKS and you have to go nuclear on it. Good luck.

I lost because his pic related was never more appropiate than anywhere else I've ever seen in this cesspool, and i'm talking 15+ years.

Yeah it looks like another user also knows what's up. I've had kidney stones, herniated disc nerve pain, knee surgery, etc. and scabies ranks right up there as one of the worst experiences ever.

What really sucks is the mites are so small and under the skin that they are hard to diagnose. And apparently if you use hydrocortisone cream to treat the itching it makes the condition look like something else, so we were misdiagnosed twice before figuring this out. They can sometimes do a skin scrape and look for eggs but generally you know it was scabies if you do the treatment, and it goes away.... nasty fuckers.