Is it true lots of slav look like this ?

And wear banal jersey ?

Why do slavs like this kind of clothes so much ?

Why do they like this posture ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=chavs
youtube.com/watch?v=5T_uxoV5FuQ
youtu.be/5-l-OkR5yDk
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stereotypes, frogeater

It's cold and the clothes are cheap. You do the math.
As for squats, the Asiatic naturally squats as it means he can shit with ease wherever he squats.

google.com/search?q=chavs

I don't know about Russians or other plains-slavs but here absolutely not

Checking these wasted quints

wew

This is why we should always post quality posts, you never know when something like this happens. What an insult to Lord Kek.

Serb diaspora here

I always wear full out adidas everywhere and while I was hanging out with my friends the females around us where giggling and smiling at me for no reason, when I asked my mate why he said because you look like a stereotypical vlad.

No one squats here and I very rarely see people wearing tracksuits and when I do it's mostly old people jogging.

We squat around a bench with some Ribar or Vranac and Cola...

Tracksuits for the gym and for around the house... But then again we Croats fucked up and seem to be going away from our slav roots.

I don't know in America or Europe, but Adidas and Nike are probably the most expensive brands here (Excluding designer clothes)

Addidas are made from top sekret material.
So when its cold outside you are warm.
And when its hot outside you are fucking cold.
Austronauts should wear it in space, its way ligther than they cosmo suit.

>top sekret material
what did he mean by this?

kek for what it's worth i like the look

Behead those who insult lord kek

For every life you take, add one stripe to traksuit.

Well only the low class Russians look like that but since the meme has gone so far it's no point stopping it.

I am slowly evolving into a slav

I want to live a day like a slav. Hang out with your bros, chain smoke newports, drink beer.

Dont let your dream be a dream

>because you look like a stereotypical vlad
that's actually good

Wear a tracksuit and drink lots of vodka. It's 75% of success.

i like europeans. they are uninhibited.

desu they could be British council estate dwellers.

To be truly free a man must shed the shackles of society.

If I could choose another country to be born in, it would probably be europe.

or france would be ok to.

why is this pic so comfy?

>this thread
I'm reading posts in a russian accent

>another country to be born in
>probably europe
>country
>europe
Amerifat """"""""""education""""""""""

I hope his feet don't slip.

pls don't bully, poland.

Shut up Pepik

youtube.com/watch?v=5T_uxoV5FuQ

Is that the legendary russian intellectual ?

and philosopher!

I've just realised this pic was shot in my city.

Usually ones on the poorer end, yeah.

They're super cheap, comfortable and not too much of a shame to get dirty. I've also heard a story of how it has to do with Moscow's '80 Olympics and how tracksuits became super trendy and only people who managed to get stuff from abroad (i.e. criminals/rich people with connections) could get a genuine Adidas tracksuit. And so for a short while it became a hallmark of a "cool guy" in USSR. The original reasoning has been forgotten, but wannabe thugs still wear them and they don't even know why.

Because there's often not a place to sit, but there's 'no truth in legs'.

There's no stopping this meme now. I own two tracksuits myself. Granted, one actually looks pretty cool, with the more recent red and black design from '08, I think.

what about the dress shoes on a tracksuit?

Erhhhh.. the enigma of a gopnik's mind eludes me.

This picture makes me ridiculously anxious.

Video I assume he's talking about: youtu.be/5-l-OkR5yDk

you look like my brother

history has been made

I've just the thing for you, bratishka youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
Along with other vids on that channel.

Have you ever tried squatting in skinny Jeans?

Also, Addidas is popular because it was hard to get during the time of communisum

>wearing skinny jeans
>ever

> as you grow up you stop wearing full adidas and just rock nike sweatpants. long-sleeve or raglan shirt and sometimes a cap

any slavs know this feel?

did you get nosebleeds? i always get a nosebleed when kek blesses me

I don't know how much this is true but I met a Russian soldier here on his off time and he was wearing a red tracksuit.

Truly the most based report.
Are you on the Government or ISIS's side?

Truly a beautiful and cultured people.

Ofc the government side. You think a goat fucker would know what internet is?

i look like that too, but i wear Nike.

proof that u are not a proxy

not everyone can do this, squatting while keeping the sole of your feet completely on the ground. can't use your hands. it's impossible for some.

ماني بروكسي لماو
And you know you're not the first to ask if it's a proxy well it is not I live in Damascus

tracksuits in russia are just the equivalent of blue jeans and a t-shirt in the US. they're cheap, comfortable, and functional.

they do look pretty goofy though

only 2 stripes

what a faggot

where in damascus ? Ive been there last month. Its fucking cheap to go out now

Stereotypes have to come from somewhere. I own an adidas tracksuit and am good at squatting myself. No alcohol though.

Support Bachar pls.

because they have to travel from china and undergo tariffs before they're available in clothing stores.

in russia they're probably smuggled/knock offs and are sold on the street for pennies

why do you always surrender?

Most Syrians support him including me
I live in Muhajireen. How did you come here? And where? And Why?

The vast majority doesn't look like that,such Slavs can only be found in eastern Russia and in the outskirts of bigger western cities.

You see, nowadays the more self-aware slavs do it ironically while the rest of the masses follow them for mere attention. Cynicism is very prevalent in our culture in the form of the shitpostiest examples of ironic memery (pic related) and thus I've often found myself ,,cosplaying'' a gopnik as a form of non-verbal shitpost. It's also how I dress for most of the parties that I attend, which grants me an automatic pass among the less intelligent slavs which are simply entertained by my looks and the smart ones that understand the true motives behind my wear. Contrary to common blief the squat is not a hard practice and I've mastered it after just a few tries in private.

i came from beirut with a taxi with a friend from lebanon. It costs us 150$ each way. No problem at the borders, no problem at the way to damascus. And the reason. I dont know. we just wanted to drink a few drinks and see something of syria. Ure capital is really fucked up haha. Ive been there 2010 and things changed a lot.

>Why do they like this posture ?
they make fun of india

oh and we have been only in the oldtown in some bars i dont remember the names and we sleeped in some other district which is in the east of oldtown. It was only for one day but i really liked it. And if you got two passports its no problem to go there as you just loose the passport with which u entered syria

Wow. How old are you? We have amazing bars did you check them out? and yes out capital is fucked but kinda better than any other part of Syria.

Different, Red, those are the two most popular bars does it ring any bell? And I guess where you slept is bab sharqi? or bab toma?

HOLY SHIT RARE FLAG

You're a bastard but I can't stop watching

Thank you user

What's your favorite anime Mr.Ahmed?

im 21 and i visited syria the first time when i was 15 with a friend. I got a lot of friends in the middle east and west asia. I visited Pakistan Afghanistan Iraq Syria, Lebanon Amman and so on. I will fly to lebanon again this summer but currently its not possible for me to enter syria again as Aanjar is closed by the military especcially for foreigners. And there is no other way to damascus. I dont know where we slept. It was at some guys appartment my friend knew from another trip to damascus. And man if you got dollars, you are the king haha.
I think we have been to a restaurant which was called majo or something like this and for the bars... i have been to drunk to remeber bro haha

same here brate, when i´m not working i usually wear blue adidas pants and a black leather jacket.
germs tell my i look like niko bellic lel

Case closed if I had to choose. Don't judge me
And my name is Obada not akhmed
Niiice, and dude I hope you come back drinking in our bars when the war is over! and yes I KNOW if you have dollars you're fucking rich as fuck. for you a drink which might cost you a dollar or two which is not that much but to us that means 1000 Syrian pound which is kinda a lot for a drink hahaha. And hey did you approach any girls? they gonna fall for you when they know you're not Syrian lmao

This video youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM has lot of useful information about slav squat.

The guy doesn't look very French. I would guess he is Russian.

The guy you are reacting to is from Philipines...

>squat is not a hard practice and I've mastered it after just a few tries in private
It's because you have slavic genes, otherwise it wouldn't be so easy.

only east Slavs. I have never heard, seen or came across people squatting in adidas tracksuits drinking cheap alcohol around here, so definitely not a south Slav thing. I also somehow doubt our western comrades do that too

tl;dr east Slav worst Slav

But but... Poland is stronk !

That's a very rare name. And I won't judge you. I marathoned the whole show 2 years back during summer vacation. And I still don't know anything of note about the Black Organization...

nah i got a girlfriend but i know what u mean. Oh and i got no problem with war as i know that bombs are not hitting the inner city. Its a pitty that people cant connect over Sup Forums but just tell me how i can find u and i will find u for sure. Or give me something else how i can contact u. Maybe there is a way. Have a nice evening bro
masah ul khayri

>The guy you are reacting to is from Philipines...
mindblown.gif