Alright lads, what did Sup Forums think of this movie?

CHINK SHIT FOR CHINKS

GO SELL IT TO DUBAI AND BEIJING YOU TRAITOROUS TWATS

1 > 5 > 6 > 7 > Tokyo > Fate > 2 > 4

We've gotten F8 of the Furious, but when are we gonna get Feet of the Furious am I right who's with me

This one didn't do it for me.
It wasn't "bad" but you can clearly tell with it that they're losing the mojo that they got with 5 and we're able to hold on to with 6 and 7.

The movie was unnecessarily dark. Seriously this is by far the darkest F&F film and it never really feels right.

Still, when it was good it was great, and it has the best opening scene in the franchise.

It's the best movie I've seen all year for the sole reason of it has a non-white female get literally cucked. I can't think of a single other movie where I've seen that.

So how does it compare from 5 onward considering that's when the intense action sequences were incorporated into the movie?

6 is the best cause of Gina thicCarano

I thoroughly enjoyed it, the entire sequence with the submarine was really fun, but for me the standout had to be the brawl scene set to Speakerbox. Shit was fucking fire.

It did get pretty dark especially when she killed that one woman but I could tell they were trying to offset it with anything involving any of the Shaws, Tej, or Roman.

Whether or not they succeeded is up for debate.

Ok, would you say it's better than 6 and 7 because I didn't really like either one of those.

It might have good effects and actors, but shit, there are some points where it just looks like a whore, just trying to get fucked, nothing but a piece of flesh, it feels so fucking off, so cheap

>So how does it compare from 5 onward considering that's when the intense action sequences were incorporated into the movie?
It's the worst of them in my opinion. The fist fighting is probably the best it's ever been but the forced drama just really doesn't do it for me. Make no mistake, Charlize Theron is by far the worst thing about the movie. Every time she opens her mouth it's some bloated speech about human imperfection, choice, biology, and good vs evil. No living person would talk like that. It just comes off as cringey.
The final scene is good, but it doesn't compare to the safe dragging in rio (5), the runway scene (6), or the Los Angeles seaker drone (7).
If you're a fan, go see it, but mostly because you've come this far so why stop now, not because it's that amazing. If you're not a fan, this won't change anything.

I'm shocked this shit keeps going, I was hoping with Walker dead it would be over. But no, they've already green light Furious 9: The Fastening and FasTEN Your Seatbelts.

I want car racing back.

They've been riding the Fast Five hype train for too long and now they've run out of gas. Paul Walker might seem like a disposable character in a cast of far more interesting personas, but it's pretty clear he's the rock that kept the series anchored to a sense of identity. Jason Statham shoots people, the Rock fights people, Diesel drives fast, and Tyrese yells a lot, but there's nothing tying it all together.
This movie had all the great stuff that made 5-7 memerable, but this time it just felt... forced. They would be better off retiring Dom and just doing a Hobbs spin off series now.

To be fair this film has probably the most entertaining car race in the franchise.

I just want it to be fun again.

I forgot who the mother is but i found it disturbing that she gets shot and torreto takes the baby then no one seems to care about her

They need to change it up again.
After Tokyo Drift the racing was starting to feel stale, which is why Fast 4 is completely forgettable. They changed up the formula with 5 but now this new terrorist hunting shit has gotten stale too. I honestly wouldn't mind them going back to their roots.

I don't know why people shit on 3 so much. It had some of the best actual racing, solid acting, and was directed very well. I think it's unironically a good movie, not just a good Fast movie.

Also Lucas and Han are absolute bro tier together.

Tokyo only seems out of place because of where the series went afterwards. The original plan was to have a series of loosely connected racing movies in different locations with different characters.

Fun action sequences and the Shaws and Roman were based but the villain was the drizzling shits. She's basically a bad anime villian who rambles about biology and accountability.

1. The Fast and the Furious
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
4. Fast & Furious
5. Fast Five
6. Fast & Furious 6
7. Furious 7
8. Fate of the Furious
9. Fasten Your Seatbelts
10. World War Furious

10 is FasTEN Your Seatbelts you idiot. You couldn't even get the reddit joke right.

It pulled a Halloween is what you're saying?

Yeah basically

it opens tomorrow

After TD it all went to shit
Also Han should have just been a kid racer, not this secret agent bond guy

Seeing it tomorrow after rehearsals.

>2 that low
Cuh....

It wasn't as fun as the previous ones
I didn't like Cipher, she was a nihilist cunt and her "I'm the crocodile in the waters snatching humanities' baby if they don't pay attention" meant she was essentially claiming herself god

Easy Sup Forums.

>tokyo drift not the best one

Kill yourself is the most fresh one, no stupid plot just a general some stole money from the yakuza.

Tokyo drift revived the franchise,and then vin diesel kept killing it

>implying han is not what made FF
They had to change his death to grew some hype to continue making these shitty movies.

They never really give her a good motivation. She goes on smug tirades about biology, good and evil and putting superpowers in check, like you said she seems to think she's God, but never do anything about it. At least Deckard had revenge as a motivation.

Liked it more than 7
Little more than 6
Not as much as 5

I'll repost: It jumped the shark.

This movie franchise is fucking marvel tier stupid now. Dom and his multicultural team of meatheads and hackers are superheroes in the worst way, and their power is cars.

It felt like I was watching a cartoon. Walker dying killed the heart of the Furious. It's a zombie now. A expoison laden dead pan serious forced drama Novela with cars, asses, explosions, and sexy sexy sexy cars.

GIVE ME MORE.

too much kazoku for me

bollywood is actually much better at making trash movies you might as well enjoy for their stupidity, too bad no one wants to watch to watch poo manlets with their broken accent