PERSON OF THE YEAR

> PERSON OF THE YEAR

Attached: time-person-of-the-year-greta-thunberg-today-inline-001-191211_ebac3d4d6551c1e33dbe503dd351c25f.fit- (760x1014, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/person-of-the-year-poll-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=oJJGuIZVfLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Euthanasia
instagram.com/p/B5ubztvBsLb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15760704133d9d0.png (500x500, 31K)

time.com/person-of-the-year-poll-2019/

Unironicaly him

Attached: IMG_20191209_154358.jpg (295x430, 35K)

Still dissed by Trump

Attached: nopieforyou.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (943x1500, 131K)

Nobody cares about that jewish cunt. If you wanna save the environment, stop exhaling carbon dioxide.

“Autistic” Person of the Year maybe...

I can’t believe a figure skater would receive this honor.

She isn’t Jewish...

She's a real life Jesus. She's loves all of us and wants to save us all from climate change, whether we deserve it or not.

Member when Moot was person of the year?

Yeah she is, even if only honorary.

I honestly wanna rape her teen holes.
Starting with humiliating ass to mouth, when I'm done with her ass, use her pussy.
No condom, and blow several loads inside her, while enjoying her cries moans and screams.
Would rape her to the brink of death, choking and hitting her, but keep her alive to repeat that on and on.

Does anyone read that magazine anymore?

Soo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 7711574960474414.jpg (1572x1112, 199K)

it should be called "hyperbolic person of the year"

Attached: 1265413951555.jpg (849x1918, 266K)

YAWN
got that back in like 2006

Attached: 220px-Time_youcover01.jpg (220x293, 17K)

this

Attached: IMG_20191211_210006.jpg (1125x1356, 209K)

For me she's already the person of the 20th century

HOW DARE YOU
YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME! I'M 14!

Relatables bro cooool yeah, kek?

It's strange seeing paid trolls with nefarious agendas
>your rich companies are destroying this world
>opposition uses every means to gaslight and cut her down as something wrong or dirty
imagine siding with the fucks that laugh at you on their chairs of bones

No idea why btards are so against this. People are literally losing their minds over this. We should be pushing more of this shit for the lolz but y'all have become fuckin armchair politicians. Go to fucking Sup Forums. She's queen

More proof that the Times is a dying newsletter. If it wasn't for doctor's office subscriptions they would have been relegated to the wire racks at corner stores years ago.

Who cares? Wasn't moot voted to that shit a couple of years ago?

Get a load of this faggot

2009 he was the worlds most influential person, our boy.

I was Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year. Whats your point, fag?

Times only picked her mostly because she a child and the Times is under control/runby pedophiles.

Mentioning the fact this downy puppet is being controlled by certain interest groups gets you banned from every social media platform, really makes you think

Attached: 1557787628522.jpg (900x900, 103K)

They were referring to domain owners in the 2006 edition. You still won nothing as always.

Ummm she wasn’t even alive in the 20th century you stupid zoomer

That top middle kid has killed people for sure. How does it feel knowing he's 10x the chad of anyone on this site?

FTFY

Attached: 15073901597.jpg (760x1014, 140K)

Attached: 1576080956263.jpg (1024x926, 99K)

Incorrect. Read the cover. you do read, dont you?

At the very least they were referring to content creators. This doesn’t include you.

Why the hell she wearing clothes made by gook-slaves if she's so liberal

"you stupid zoomer"

is this the answer weve been looking for?

Proxy warrior. It's all bullshit forced memes by globalists

They tried to do the same shit with Severen Suzuki
youtube.com/watch?v=oJJGuIZVfLM

False again. Cmon little guy. Its a very simple sentence. Let me know when youve sounded it out.

You are also autistic

REEEEE SHE WANTS TO STOP RICH OLD WHITE MEN FROM DESTROYING THE PLANET BEFORE SHE DIES DAE WHITE GENOCIDE LE HÓRTLER TRYING TO DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE AND TOTALLY NOT A LIFE 99.99% OF US WILL NEVER SEE OR BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS THAT MAKE A LARGE ENOUGH IMPACT TO ACTUALLY GET ON HER RADAR?!

how fucking delusional can you be when you've been so goddamn brainwashed that you unironically believe calls to save the planet from the people exploiting it's every resource at an unsustainable rate makes someone "the next Hitler". How can you be so fucking delusional that you identify with and defend people who piss out glasses of wine worth more than you make an a year or bottles worth more than your pension, which they will happily steal away from you, money which they've made by exploiting people like you, and the planet you live on, destroying it for a short term profit because they know they can have their fun and won't live to see the consequences of their actions.

I just do not understand being so God damn stupid that you see yourself as a victim of those who are trying to protect the planet you live on, and make sure your crotch goblins have a planet that doesn't actively try and destroy them like the virus they are as you indoctrinate them into thinking they are temporarily broke millionaires and that they should identify with these people who will gladly exploit them and their children for virtual slave wages and destroy the planet for the highest bidder

These people are so fucking delusional it's sickening

They would gladly side with people who would love nothing more to pay them and their children a slaves wage in deadly working conditions running their companies like monarchies making sure that you stay in your place, and with what we've seen, they would probably fucking thank them for the changes and Pat each other on the back talking about how it's just "the free market working" as they try and convince each other they benefited from the changes the most.

Who pissed in your cereal, snowflake?

>We listen to one of these kids when they complain that their childhood was stolen
FTFY

It’s about people who actually contributed. I’m assuming you were like 4 at the time since this board is mostly teenagers. So no, playing Club Penguin and reposting memes on iFunny does not count as contributing.

Attached: D783211D-B221-4201-99B6-CB09372E6BA2.jpg (750x447, 219K)

>If you wanna save the environment, stop exhaling carbon dioxide.
This. We should all join the CoE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Euthanasia

Attached: 46A13F3B-BAFA-4DA3-B47A-457B722757DD.jpg (678x1080, 125K)

You assumed wrong.

>snowflake
I love how you are completely ignorant to the irony of your statement

Attached: 1563907977869.jpg (1052x380, 77K)

More like Cunt of the century!

Her tard Wrangler looks pretty cute. Any more pics of tard Wrangler?

>popular vote was the Hong Kong protesters.
>but if we do that we can't sell this in china.
>lets just push globalist agenda then.

16yo mongoloid.. where is this world heading

mmm let me guess.. its the aspergus on the yacht

Hell in a hand-basket!

Can somebody make this into a webm it's Greta dancing:

instagram.com/p/B5ubztvBsLb/

She's a retarded brat.

Save the Planet, Kill Yourself.

She is an arrogant and ignorant asshole.

IT'S A JOKE.
Stop listening to crisis actors and mainstream media for fuck sake

Attached: 1575987611522.jpg (1187x546, 224K)

Every time I throw a can in regular trash I hear in my head: FUCK YOU GRETTA! YOU DON'T RECICLE THIS ONE!!!

*accept as many africans as possible*

-Drop out of school
- Hold up signs about climate
- Pick up corporate and media sponsorship
- sell out to the very patriarchal system you bitch about
- terribly influence women and young girls around the world
- person of the year

Stupid people gonna stupid

Climate change is not real, sweetie.

>"person"

Stalin got it twice as did G.W Bush

Your point is?

>using "snowflake" unironically in 2019.
Kill yourself, faggot. Trump will never love you.

Attached: sample-60ff9abbfaf3805fe2838e53cb85d3e4.jpg (850x596, 113K)

Attached: BD3256E2-4234-47C2-B2F5-D260D03B764D.jpg (1024x1010, 121K)

>t. neet

Attached: 1575327851902.png (623x621, 309K)

She's a downie

nothing would make me happier than you finally gathering the courage to take the final leap and kill yourself tonight.

I think she's doing this all for the free clothes...

Attached: 1567735734403.jpg (244x301, 16K)

ITT: Weapons Grade Butthurt

faggots first, so after you

Print is dead

to bad it wasnt colin kaepernick,can you imagine trump and his supporters meltdown

She trolled the entire right wing by saying "don't pollute"

She's the most epic troll on the face of the earth. All the alt-right snow flakes crying in unison. Fucking kek.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 6.42.54 PM.png (467x199, 167K)

>alt right

nobody cares about the alt right,she didnt troll anyone.tree huggers made a big deal over her because of her enviromental bullshit,nobody else cared about her

who hasn't been?

Trump dissed his own appointees after they resign. One week Trump says they're the best and the brightest, the next week it's "sloppy steve bannon"

Ok, you first!

You don't think they're all complaining? LOL!

This is very true

This really activates my almonds. Time is recognizing her for something that other adults knew about, and had in their control to deal with, but didn't. She is only being recognized because of her autism and because she is 16.It is subjective. Global warming is natural anyway, and would occur with our without man-made pollution.

It's as if she discovered something that nobody had even the slightest idea about, whether it's true or not (this isn't about the validity of global warming, it's about Time magazine's decision to recognise a Jew - pandering autist).

Nobody wants her, you can't save the world from global warming, since the only actual solution next to death is fusion energy. She's a useless abortion annoying smart people and indoctrinating libtards and the rest of the lefties.
I wish you a place to rot in hell
Isn't it weird that you can't find the results anywhere on their website?
Thank you.
So Donald Trump should have won.

Attached: IMG20180910WA0000.jpg (469x377, 10K)

What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

PIRRALHA DE MERDA!

I thought you faggots were joking.would fuck until dead/10

Attached: 1574125438260.png (500x483, 223K)

Attached: 9DA78976-B9DC-4822-96C6-B62690C2E717.jpg (1242x1486, 156K)

Attached: 3BADEABD-B6BF-40FA-B6CC-EBC56710424B.jpg (1024x682, 121K)

she's the poster child of fetal alcho... that what you said.

How is it that her face makes me rage. Before I even know who she was or what she represented. I saw her face and I raged.

Seriously.