Adorable little thing

adorable little thing

Attached: jasiri arm on chin -o.png (900x841, 918K)

Go fucking kill yourself furfaggot

why are you upset..

Attached: don't you -o.jpg (1192x670, 49K)

the artist for this show is clearly a fucking furry he knew that this character whould get sexualized

¡Hola! ¿Todo bien? -j

females are also working on the show, who knows if it was a male or female, as for the design, they went with a few and tweaked it, they got a group of kids to pick the best one, and that was it, there's nothing sexualized about it, its a hyena with no breast and emphasized eyelashes, its like claiming you can get people gay with good enough content, if you aren't attracted to this, you wont.

also the first pic isn't from the show, just to make sure you know that

Attached: kion and jasiri 5 -o.jpg (800x666, 279K)

one of the animators for the show has a furaffinity profile and iirc also an cartoon animal as profile on twitter, but besides that i don't know

now that you're here we can get this party started

also tablet didn't arrive today either, i'll issue a refund tomorrow and hopefully it does arrive eventually, they might even let me keep my refund, who knows

Attached: jasiri and kion singing together -o.jpg (1730x731, 100K)

>also tablet didn't arrive today either
Ugh, have they given you any explanation as to why?

are you voting?

i assume its the weather we were having, but it wasn't a thunderstorm or anything, it was really mild, pretty weird considering i ordered another package from amazon 3 days earlier and it arrived 11 days later instead of like 16, tablet was supposed to be here by the 5th, but what can you do, all i'm hoping for is that i don't need to reorder it and wait another 2 weeks
my thread also, so you bet your ass i vote for the yeen

Attached: jasiri and kion 7 -o.jpg (1346x813, 83K)

We need to help op, post images of different fetishes that could get op away from this shit

Attached: 1502696100209.png (1000x2500, 813K)

I guess this is the kid's cartoons threads. What do you think of MLP?

Attached: 1722706__suggestive_artist-colon-lostinthetrees_starlight+glimmer_body+pillow_body+pillow+design_doc (1024x1525, 317K)

Attached: 1572909473434.png (496x499, 159K)

good luck
naw i didn't like mlp
mermaidman getting some of that

Attached: happy2 -o.jpg (529x440, 37K)

would you suck her yeen peen

Hope you like shit op

Attached: 1573792657491.png (400x506, 89K)

"is water wet?"
>browsing the biggest shithole
>actually needing to ask this

Well, since this is your thread, I'll talk about Lion Guard.
Ushari shouldn't have died.

Attached: Usharipic2.png (579x633, 284K)

Attached: CF8EyttUUAAHf6Y.jpg (800x566, 57K)

This sounds very strange, I don't use Amazon often though everytime they missed their deadline they would at least explain why they took so Long. Once they couldn't deliver a package to me apparently because of a snow blizzard, or so they said.

Attached: 20191118_181437.png (903x829, 1.33M)

Forgot the -j.

Attached: hyena-face.jpg (700x465, 96K)

Attached: 9acf3150cccd510ee5f19b77b48373b9.jpg (319x441, 21K)

i agree, i mean he wasn't as bad as some of the other antagonists of the show, most of his screentime was the guard just pestering him and causing him havoc, they upped the ante for season 3 and started making things a bit darker, i guess they wanted someone to pay for the stuff that happened and they chose ushari, i'm certain they would've chose Janja if it wasn't for his redemption

>they got a group of kids to pick the best one
Interesting, where did you learn that information? -j

Attached: Hyena.jpg (340x216, 22K)

i don't use it often either, usually they were on point when setting deadlines, this is my first time where it is delayed, got a pretty generic message and nothing besides it detailing that external issues may pop up like the weather, also i'm sure the package arrived to this country fairly early, it might've been the shipping company here that delayed it

Attached: jasiri and janja playful -o.jpg (1023x769, 69K)

Attached: IMG_1311.jpg (1440x1530, 198K)

i'm not really sure, either from an article detailing the show or from the behind the scenes clip on youtube, 100% sure its true
isn't it a shame that you are doing this for over a month yet no one has joined the cause?

Attached: drawn jasiri -o.png (500x500, 129K)

Jasirifag are there any other LG characters you'd fuck?

kiara is second choice

Attached: so fucking cute -o.jpg (480x428, 97K)

the bird could have saved him like he did the honey badger, but he chose not to
wtf bird

i don't know user, ono doesn't seem like a bird that can carry bunga, let alone a snake on top of that, they were pretty distanced apart when they fell and ono obviously chose bunga over him, not to mention he was really exhausted after carrying him

Attached: Jasiri kicking tails.gif (600x338, 1.39M)

KYS

(mandatory, I know you won't)
Have a fine day, fuckin furfag.
The state /b currently is in makes it hard for me to advice you to kys in any case.

Honestly I'd rather take furfag threads over braindead instagram coomers

That's why I typed all that shit after KYS. I still find people with a distorted sexual preference kinda gross, but I'd rather see pol cumrags and greta spambots yiff in hell for once.

>kiara
The very cute lioness daughter of Simba, sister of Kion and wife of Kovu, right? She seens nice though I do not know how she is as a character. -j

Attached: Kovu-and-kiara-the-lion-king-2-simbas-pride-27288342-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

thanks user, you too
same
its not something you choose user, while you have the right to critique, you don't have the right to judge everyone just by the way they were formed
her character is pretty great too, tlk 2 is great, sadly we didn't see much of her in lion guard and what we did see was a younger kiara but she was really far off from her lion king 2 personality, atleast when she was still young, towards the end it got better

Attached: thatlook -o.jpg (738x960, 99K)

>her character is pretty great too, tlk 2 is great, sadly we didn't see much of her in lion guard and what we did see was a younger kiara but she was really far off from her lion king 2 personality, atleast when she was still young, towards the end it got better
That's interesting. Between you and me what I want to see (and will probably NEVER get) is The Lion King 3, this time for real. Maybe a sequel to the events of The Lion King 2? -j

Attached: 1576002422616m.jpg (1024x682, 117K)

die in a hole you fucking furnigger faggot. kill yourself

yeah i doubt tlk3 will come out soon if ever, not sure what it would talk about, the 2 movies were based on shakespear, unless they are looking to go without a base, they're running out of options
>Maybe a sequel to the events of The Lion King 2?
i don't know, i mean the second movie was closed off pretty well, i can't see how they can expand on that besides creating new lore,
i'm always up for a new movie

We gotta stand strong
All four paws on the ground
So everyone knows
We won't be pushed around
You might have doubts
We got it deep within
No matter the odds
I know that we can win
And if they try to push us out
Here is what we'll say
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home is whew we'll stay
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
We won't run away
When we stand together
There's no need to roam
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home Is Home
So look all around
We all know that it's our land
And this is the place
We've gotta take a stand
And if they try to push us out
Here is what we'll say ay ay ay
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home is whew we'll stay
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
We won't run away
When we stand together
There's no need to roam
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home Is Home
Yes I know it scary
But some things can't be ignored
When there's evil lurking
It's defeat is our reward
Have courage everyone
Sing with me
Jasiri's Clan: Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home is whew we'll stay
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
We won't run away
When we stand together
There's no need to roam
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home Is Home
Kwetu Ni Kwetu
Home Is Home

Attached: spotted-hyenas-Crocuta-crocuta.jpg (2400x1599, 830K)

please refer to this

Attached: jasiri art -o.png (1280x1396, 171K)

She is so super cute

i know right!

Attached: hello there -o.gif (480x270, 1.41M)