What would you consider to be the point at which you become a psychopath...

What would you consider to be the point at which you become a psychopath, I'd like to get more into that topic because I suspect I might be a tad bit of one, I've had this thought for quite some time.

Attached: 1573060446768.gif (256x468, 648K)

>Post original

you can't become a psychopath, it's genetic.

Think he's asking how to tell if he is one and not just an edgy teen

basically

oh, well the best way to tell (without paying for it)
is to consider how much a strangers life is worth too you.
basically, would you rather see a person you have never talked to die or stub your toe
most people when giving a serious answer would answer their toe.

tbh I wouldn't care about them in the first place.

How would they be dying?

This unless it's a little girl idc

Each and everybody has some kind of mental disease, the thing is psychology doesn't give a fuck about curing you or dealing with the shit.

Off course, some have it worse than others and the mainstrean consumption of drugs has boomed the problem.

As far as I could tell, if you can control any urges to kill or whatever you are mostly sane. Everybody gets those feels from their bossess or whomever they hate with such force. But going from wishing someone dead to actually doing it or setting things into motion to do so are definetely sociopathic and psychopatic.

Any doubts and avoid drugs and alcohol.

hit with a car, fall off a ledge, doesn't matter you have nothing to do with the death.

there are tests, go take them OP

Either by shooting them (which there aren't any guns to the public in eastern europe or simply with a knife).

I was gonna say on a burning cross while punching hole centimeters away on their veins until they stop twitching or until I start burning from the heat but that'd take much more time plus, they're not jesus or smth for god's sake

Well, for instance I wouldn't give a damn about anybody.

But this is as of recently because I used to think people helped each other out of nothing, I was just being a naive prick.

I guess if it weren't for my new found friends who's actually pretty intelectual too I'd also kill myself, but I find myself having remorse and morality towards people who show that they have that plus that they are good people in the first place, so ig it's more of a thing about consequences rather than dare to kill or whatever you may call it.

kind user may you link some more serious ones cuz I don't wanna go onto buzz feed or some shit, I know of some site who's got serious quizes but I forrgot it's name, it was mostly about psychology too.

Well, I wouldn't know, I usually don't care about people allthesame.

For me consequences would never be the same if somebody did dun goof'd me, I would definetely shot the living shit out of them. But I know how to deal with people bullshit so it must be something big to really come into killing some motherfucker up.

Ok as long as i have an alibi

Well damn dude, that kind of resonates with mee too, but I went from being a very naive and moral person to being eager to join a mercenary band if I could.

Tbh I want to join the army even thought originally I wanted hat because of discipline, brotherly feeling and all that shit, I kind of went into a doomer state and I think I'd even be ager to join a mercanary band; Honestly, for quite a long time, I think since I was like 12 or smth I've had a fascination with killing, idk what that's about, maybe the act of the leaving of the soul from someone's body (in case you believe in that), but at the time I was a staunch atheist, I still kind of am, but I'm trying to get into religion for the sake of fising my problem, if that will actually work, idk, I guess I am desperate after all.

Join marines not army you aspie way higher chances of seeing combat unless you go into a specialized combat unit in the army (special forces)

I actually joined my country's marines, armored infantry. Shit fucking sucks and it's sorta the worst mistake I made, there are no wars to fight and most of the job overseas is watching a mudhill or some cespool in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

If you are NATO or american you must join some special warfare unit or you ain't seeing action, the thing is you might actually get killed on those unit.

Overall, if you are as mentally derranged, not under medication and want something to kill time go for it. If you are dead serious about killing go SF, but I already warned you; You might get a real chance to kill... or be killed.

One last word of advice, if you are planning to enlist do it fucking soon. If you are too old when you enlist you will have some serious shit down the road, like me.

Well, if you're a psychopath, you'd probably know it. You'd have a string of short-term friendships that end abruptly. You'd be constantly confronted about your behavior. Regular run-ins with the law. Substance abuse issues. Financial mismanagement and maybe problems with debt. Lack of regular employment.

tbh I'd say if it was some cute animal, but even spiders are ok, I'd get one as a pet, they're pretty cute too.

>Lack of regular employment
Not OP, this one hit the nail on the head. Am I psychopathic?

I'm definitely not a psychopath, but I don't give a shit about some random person I don't know dying. People die all the time.

The only thing that really gets me is hearing their loved ones reacting to it, shit's fucked up.

Probably depends on the exact circumstances. If you're going through a lot of jobs because of any type of behavior issues (theft, arguments, drinking on the job, etc), that might be a sign.

I hadn't looked too much into the topic of special forces but what sort there are in Romania exactly?
If that's where the action is then that's where I am going.
Also, what is different about it in comparison to normal army besides more action?

>You'd have a string of short-term friendships that end abruptly
Well, you just described 90% of my relationships friendly an romantic (lmao, 3 weeks of 3 shitty relationships aren't relationships in the first place, ik ik)
>You'd be constantly confronted about your behavior
Also yeah
>Regular run-ins with the law
In my country the law is pretty barbage and careless
>Substance abuse issues
After being staunchly against smoking I got into it finally and if I got the chance I'd get into heavy shit (presumably out of curiosity but I think I'd get into that too)
>Financial mismanagement and maybe problems with debt
I'd like to think I know how to manage my money but the last time I saved up I used it on some shitty on some old shitty laptop because I didn;t get enough info on it.
>Lack of regular employment.
>implying I get along with most of people kek desu

If you have the mental awareness that you could be a psychopath, almost by definition you can't be a psychopath because they don't have the capacity to recognize what they do as wrong. The smarter ones can recognize that certain behaviors run the risk of punishment but they can't cognitively/emotionally wrap their heads around why that should be so.

Short term, I suppose so but still, who cares, niggas dying everywhere plus, most people are shitty fucking niggers who just follow the mainstream and just watch netflix and jerk off like the little cum-heads that they are, god I hate this modern world, just strike it like you did with that ancient city and the 3 people who ran away and with that bitch that looked back after god said "don't do it". I'm not at all into the bible but I had that stuck in my mind for some time.

Not a psychologist, but I'd think you're probably ok. I'd be concerned about destructive impulsiveness, which you don't seem to have. You are responsible with money, are aware of your health (anti-smoking) and aware that your relationships are just hookups.

Being in a shitty situation doesn't general indicate an issue.

I mean, following social norms which recently I've been trying to document myself into, the meaning for which the killing of others has been forbidden is for people to live among other people because mOrAlS, which is just live among others so you and other people can "thrive" in comparison to "the best get to live, thrive and reproduce" which is basically the law of nature and even thought I know I'd be dead because of how much of a shit head with a shitty life and parents I am, I'd take that over this damned "modern society".

Quite the contrary actually, I barely got a friend and that is because he is the only intelectual I've ever met IRL, reminder, I got a shitty overly-over priced old laptop which I regreted quite soon after, I GOT into smoking after being stauchly against and ohh jeez, I'm a fucking virgin bro, my dick has never touched a vagina, either yet or never cuz I'd just jump off a balcony.