Feminists fucked up lmao

feminists fucked up lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDMISFQq6d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

45+ million is good for a movie, a movie like interstellar made a similar amount on the opening week

73% tomato rating is also acceptable

More like deluded meninist poltards got btfo yet again

Also, the marketing budget is not included in the production cost ( 164 millions IIRC )

>45+ million is good for a movie
they paid $150m to make it man, that $46m isn't actually talking about net profit

Neighbours 2 was a feminist shitshow and it got high ratings. Literally proves nothing.

The high ratings were even given BY feminists or cucks.

Everything seems to be pointing towards it being a financial failure.

white pissbabies btfo

anything less than rave reviews and near record sales is a failure for how much people have put on this movie.

thats not saying much coming from a misogynist pig

>gains $46M
>has to make $250M to at least break even
>its been 1 week already
>be happy that your movie hasnt even made 25% of what it should have during what is the most important week for any movie release

women cant into economics

It's not even gonna break even

Get fucked

>feminists buy into ghostbusters because girl power or some shit
>to help the fat white CEO guy get richer
Played like a goddamn fiddle.

>invest $145 million, plus another $20 to $30 million for advertising and goodwill
>expect to break even

Yeah

Does this figure in all the money Sony spent to shill their feminist drivel on every libshit media outlet

They spent 150 million making it and at least that much marketing it, probably more

So if they make less than 300 million it's losing money

I'm sorry for being white.

>menelist

More like manelist, if you know Romania

How the fuck would a famous name like Columbia Pictures have to shill out $150 million for advertising? I guarantee you they have contracts in place where they pay yearly and force the contractee to advertise X amount of products

Flag checks out of course

Puns aside, feminism aside, this movie sucked massive dick.

>Buy in
They clearly havnt.

The person who made this film was hoping that mothers and girlfriends would drag the children and men in their lives to this and they either didnt want to or couldnt.

Which means that we wont be seeing this feminist bullshit marketing strategy again for a while.

I wouldn't watch it if they paid me.

Feminists ruined a franchise. What's next, a Jane Bond?

Day of the Rope soon, roastie.

>trying to reboot a movie that originally had bill murray in it

That was your first mistake.

Wasn't that at like 55% yesterday?
Are they damage controlling by deleting bad reviews or did they add new shill reviews?

That would be something, the crazy thing is, it doesn't sound that far fetched in today's world. Please God no!

>implying Ghostbusters will make another 40 million after the first week
>implying Ghostbusters will make over 100 million in China like Interstellar

Mexican intellectuals.

>150 mil advertising
probably actually. even tho its columbia, might be a big name, how many "reviewers" did they pay off? how much damage control did they need to shill out?

its a movie where the starting joke is a queef joke...how much do you think they spent to try and make it look better than it is

If you pick top critics it's only 58%

We did it guys :) we made sure a reboot sucked because reboots are usually the best :^) le kek le digit le legion le forget

Sage

>movie about one of the worst franchises ever
>remake with 4 independant strong wymmin
Yeah sure it would have made better without ads

youtube.com/watch?v=EDMISFQq6d4

found this while checking if it was downloadable yet. shit's epic.

Why would the advertisers go for that? They can not sign the contract, have them compete among themselves of ad apace and make a shitload more money.

It's the man with the billboard that has the position of power in this arrangement.

Do you think these people are going to realize they're the vocal minority, and maybe calm down a bit on harassing people? Or will they realize that vocal minority has the word minority in it and shriek even louder?

>le legion
>le forget
>le :^)

Le my sides are le off

if you dont think they have bribed "reviewers" think again, even the metacritic was at 3.5 and mysteriously jumped to 6

Director or someone else said that they need something like 500 million in ticket revenue to break even. You know that movie makers doesn't get all money from tickets because movie theaters take their cut.

They don't NEED TO PROFIT.

They already control the fed and the flow of money so they can continue pumping out anti-white, anti-moral propaganda for as long as they live.

The only way to stop this is to kill every jew.

And if you pick un normal human beings?

>Horror Comedy

This basically sums it up.

This false controversy shit where we are supposed to go nuts online about blacks or women is an experiment in low cost advertising for films.

The idea is we talk about it so much that they dont need to advertise and make large savings. I would be surprised if they spent much.

currently it's not allowed to show in China, so they're kinda fucked if it doesn't do well in the next 2 weeks

>Ghostbusters is a bad franchise

This makes me so fucking mad, simply because it's true. The first movie was great; but as a series, Ghostbusters has 0 potential. It was a good one-off.

>¡intelectuales mexicanos!

$150 million budget
probably spend about that on marketing

I'd be surprised if this movie grosses over $150 million

Don't worry they will make all the money through merchandise. There will be a line of boys at toys r us trying to get the new Melissa McCarthy action figure.

But it's not good for a movie.
And Interstellar was also shit.

Can someone tell me why jews push PC shit constantly when they probably know only 1 percent of people care about PC shit?

Yeah but the difference is..interstellar wasn't the new ghostbusters movie..a big name everyone loves..which should crash the sales completely..
this is like as if the new iphone comes out and it sells not more than the new huawei .

Even the release date says it should have been the big summer movie..but imgur etc are full of pictures with not even half full movie theaters

They gotta be lying about that $45 mil all over the web are pics of empty Ghostbusters theaters

When the reboot was first optioned, Sony's estimated break-even point was around $500 million, because it was expected to be a new billion dollar blockbuster trilogy.

Then some SJW convinced the producers to make it an all female cast. An all female cast where the hottest female is maybe a 6 or 7 for her age.

Imagine this movie having an A-list male actor, 3 A-list male comedian, and a hot female secretary. With ticket sales, 3d/imax, merchandise, videogame/app tie-ins, and dvd/blu ray, we're talking about a potentially multi-billion dollar franchise reboot.

Now it has opened at #2, at $40 million, in July. It's literally one of the top ten financial disasters in film history, maybe top 5. SJW's caused a billion dollar loss. My guess is next year the pandering stops, people have to be tired of losing so much money.

Millenial SJW's prove once again that they have zero buying power and don't deserve to have anything substantial marketed to them.

wtf how do you get a flag for your individual state/territory?

B A N K R U P T C Y
AH HAHAHAHA
NIGRESS BITCH
KEK WILLED IT
REV UP THE HATE
U WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH
PUSSY POWER BLACKOUT
T. KIKES
CHUMPS AIN'T MUMPIN
YOU COULDN'T HAVE PREVENTED THIS

FAILURE FLOP
A
I
L
U
R
E

F L O P
L
O
P

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE

FEMINIST SLOP
EMINIST SLOP
MINIST SLOP
INIST SLOP
NIST SLOP
IST SLOP
ST SLOP
T. SLOP

>its a movie where the starting joke is a queef joke

I cringed.

Coulda fuckin' cured diabetes 1 with that money.

>paid $150m to make it
how? what is so expensive about this movie?

I guess it's a bad idea to push a political agenda through a comedy about fighting god damn ghosts. Who could've guessed?

Look over here. We have a blue pilled new guy.

Quinn is so ugly it's not even funny

Aspirin for everyone involved.

I love you, in a friendly way.

Pic related.

Nah, they definitely paid a heap on marketing. I don't think they spent $300mil total though; maybe more like $200-250mil (total cost, both production and marketing).

It used to be a dude right?

1. Invest $1000 in a zero budget pretentious indie art film
2. use your friends and family for the cast and crew, plus film students (in other words, free labor)
3. put it out to film festivals
4. make an extremely "disappointing" $3 million dollars because it isn't very good
5. live comfortably for the rest of your life on that $3 million

Looks like Ghostbusters queefed at the box office.

Actually in a way they won...they prob told the jews that the movie will explode because of the PC bullshit and got themselves some fat checks, now that the movie is kill they're still eating that money l0l

wut

I'm just asking a question dude.

>Isle of MAN
Take this patriarchal shit down right now you fucking cis white male

#GYRL-POWER

They literally can't even.

>make $200 million worldwide week one
>on pace for $500 million lifetime which will break the movie even
>two sequels already planned
How did they lose again?

But seriously. It's painful to hear it called Ghostbusters.

Call it Soc Justers from now on.

>Now it has opened at #2, at $40 million, in July.
It lost out to The Secret Life of Pets on its second week.

If only it was this easy dude, there's a lot of those movies that are on cheaper budgets (like around 100k) that probably barely make that back.

They had to give white male reparations to all the female cast.

I'd watch the shit out of a Ghostbusters with Bill Burr

FUck, what a wasted opportunity

>the starting joke is a queef joke
what like queef during sex?
or just a distended pussy that's constantly puffing air with every movement?

It was actually $100 million in advertising, if you can believe it.

>doesn't open #1 on it's opening weekend
lmao JUST

>what is we make a shit movie BUT we appeal to feminism and girl power to attract an audience?
>That is just crazy enough to work!
>It didnt work....back to directing infomercials.

Then consider yourself surprised. Did you not see the multiple product endorsement deals this movie made? Did you not see the constant commercials and posters? Did you not see the constant paid promotional blogs/vlog regarding how great the movie was? If you think they didn't spend anything on P and A for this film you are retarded. Oh wait Mexican flag? Please focus your "commentary" on proper preparation of beans and tortilla. Film commentary doesn't suit you.

Could you imagine the Jewtopia we would be living in if everyone was a pussy leftist that threw overlords their shekels to feel bad and guilty about themselves. They could flick it like an on/off switch and get riches and instant obedience from the goys

Movie made by females to females and it fails beceause females doesn't go to watch it. kekekekekek.

>Every female and numale supporter that already had a bias attacking people who dont like it
>Praising is like its the second coming of Avatar or Titanic
>Cant beat computer animated animal comedy #635785327
>Barely made 50 million
>Sony wants sequels

Wow really showed the haters there Paul

Movies cost a lot of money just in general.

probably marketing

Visual Effects & Advertising

Probably 1/3 of the budget was for advertising

I could imagine other utopia

>very small relative to population vocal minority want everyone else to like what they like
>convince top Hollywood noses to JUST SJW THE SHIT UP SENPAI
>nobody likes it and its a catastrophe

Who'd have thunk?

>mexico has Feminist
shouldn't you worried about not getting beheaded instead of smashing the patriarchy, jose?

>make $200 million worldwide week one
They won't
>on pace for $500 million lifetime which will break the movie even
It's going to be close that they can break even
>two sequels already planned
there will be no sequels

>I'd watch the shit out of a Ghostbusters with Bill Burr
Damn now I want to see that but I know I never will

It explains why they sent a squad of spirit/ghost bustin' characters into a hospital ward for terminally ill children - Only a womyn PR manager could be grossly incompetent enough to lack the oversight to see how sadistically wrong and ironic such a promo could be

>dumping their child hospital visit pics

Like what? All there is so far is the opening weekend, and that's pretty good despite Sup Forums-like predictions to the contrary. Maybe people were just curious and it'll yet flop - but not so far.

I dont really get the colourblind Mexican living in the US meme.
Could you explain it to me?

Also no I didn't not see any of those things. It wasn't advertised here.

Big blockbuster films are all ridiculously expensive to make. They're supposed to make it back by drawing in humongous crowds.

In theory.

When I noticed that the kid is actually flat lining, while these fools are taking this photo, I laughed way too hard

The guy with the skull shirt on is just icing on the cake

You can tell the redhead is the only one who really feels bad about the whole situation

You're close. It's not an experiment any longer but a proven tactic by progressives to take an established IP and change the characters into women/blacks/whatever (so long as it causes storyline inconsistency or makes no good sense in the scope of the story - this is the most vital part).

They are counting on their dedicated fans to throw a fit because of the inconsistencies. Then their media friends paint it as misogyny or racism or whatever in order to cause a controversy, and this controversy causes people to talk about it and spread interest.

In other words it's a very cynical use of then deliberately screwing up classic stories in order to promote a new movie or series for profit's sake.

Brexit wins. Ghostbusters flops. Trump gains in polls. We are in the best dimension. S L I D E R S